PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Bizzarrini Grifo Barchetta

faksta
05-26-2008, 06:06 AM
You can find a source on pics.
I only know that this car was built in a single example in 2004 and uses Chevrolet V8 400hp engine.

Dino Scuderia
05-26-2008, 06:14 AM
Here's some hi res a friend of mine took obviously at the same expo in Brussels.

faksta
05-26-2008, 06:17 AM
Thanks. Any more info? Who built it?

Wouter Melissen
05-26-2008, 06:30 AM
Thanks. Any more info? Who built it?

Giotto himself. It is not a Bizzarrini as he sold the trademark in the 1980s.

faksta
05-26-2008, 06:39 AM
How should it be called properly, then? :confused:

osca1600
07-26-2008, 11:55 PM
was just reading old posts when saw the bizz thread.. Sold mine last year... ahrghh. I regret it now..
Also spotted NEW .. NEW Bizzarrini, or rather Iso A/3C being loaded on a truck hidden amongst the mille miglia participants cars being loaded for britain..
It is said to be Iso a3c number 10.. The car that crashed at sebring.. nothing is supposed to remain but ,.. we have now.. Ill let someone else be the judge..

Also a few pics of my car when I found it last year after 30 ýears in storage..

henk4
07-27-2008, 12:00 AM
was just reading old posts when saw the bizz thread.. Sold mine last year... ahrghh. I regret it now..
Also spotted NEW .. NEW Bizzarrini, or rather Iso A/3C being loaded on a truck hidden amongst the mille miglia participants cars being loaded for britain..
It is said to be Iso a3c number 10.. The car that crashed at sebring.. nothing is supposed to remain but ,.. we have now.. Ill let someone else be the judge..

Also a few pics of my car when I found it last year after 30 ýears in storage..

probably you are also familiar with the name of a certain somebody, who is capable of miraculously "reviving" ISOs (and other cars)

osca1600
07-27-2008, 12:12 AM
probably you are also familiar with the name of a certain somebody, who is capable of miraculously "reviving" ISOs (and other cars) Yepp all too well!..
I think he bought mine... ..He is world famous now I think but paid well.. :-) still.. i have regrets now

nik

henk4
07-27-2008, 12:28 AM
Yepp all too well!..
I think he bought mine... ..He is world famous now I think but paid well.. :-) still.. i have regrets now

nik
E. Thiessen in Germany has a nice competition Grifo for sale, it participated in the 24 Hours Le Mans Classic two weeks ago....

osca1600
07-27-2008, 12:51 AM
E. Thiessen in Germany has a nice competition Grifo for sale, it participated in the 24 Hours Le Mans Classic two weeks ago....
well... I wouldnt be sure about the authenticity on that one either.. Thats is why they have had it 18 months without selling it..
Not saying it is fake, just that one cant verify it is real either.. The blue corsa feutured on these pages before is no real car.. thereare 3 of 0315...
that one built a couple of years ago years ago...
sad this.
Even 0247, sold in london this winter, ecclestones car had a complete rebody from Diomante..

I realize now how verifiable my car was... CLEARLY original..

N