motormaniac
05-29-2003, 12:02 AM
computer image but still looks damn stupid, looks like the nuvoluri

motormaniac
05-29-2003, 12:03 AM
especially the grill and the almost similar lights

Kudosdude
05-29-2003, 01:18 AM
I'm afraid you are going to have to get used to the grill -> Audi are going to make it a brand feature. I'm not keen either.

motorhead
05-29-2003, 01:19 AM
simple yet stylish - normal audi affair - looks like an audi tough wich means that it looks GOOD

motormaniac
05-29-2003, 01:34 AM
WAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit!!!! Audi is gonna make the grill their brand feature??????

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kinan.f
05-29-2003, 01:47 AM
Guys...This is the grill of the Pikes Peak some how attached to an A6......Probably using computer software....It sounds (fake):D

motormaniac
05-29-2003, 01:53 AM
it is a computer generated image, but it's something like how the new a6 is gonna look

motorhead
05-29-2003, 03:08 AM
how you know its gonna look like that - you working with audi is it

motormaniac
05-29-2003, 04:08 AM
i got that information from reliable sources

kinan.f
05-29-2003, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by motormaniac
it is a computer generated image, but it's something like how the new a6 is gonna look
If the A6 is gonna look like that they shouldn't even think of producing it.The A6 in its current shape is much more beautiful.

Kudosdude
05-29-2003, 06:16 AM
Autocar and Evo have both reported in their NEWS sections that this is where they expect their design direction to be heading. 'Tis true im afraid. (Though they may change their mind, but I doubt it).

Rob
05-29-2003, 07:46 AM
Most of the time the production model is a lot less extreme looking than the prototype or showcar, and it looks better than the new BMW 5 series,

motorhead
05-29-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Rob
Most of the time the production model is a lot less extreme looking than the prototype or showcar, and it looks better than the new BMW 5 series,
damn right - full on agreement

motormaniac
05-30-2003, 01:49 AM
yeah, but the grill scares me(nuvoluri)...BIG TIME

motorhead
05-30-2003, 01:52 AM
you know what the grill signifies - just use its brute force suck everything in its path and thorw it out at the back through those most propably very think exaust pipes - oh ya one more - BRING IT ON

motormaniac
05-30-2003, 01:58 AM
it's still ugly

crisis
06-01-2003, 11:50 PM
Seems Audi is following BMWs lead in leaving conservative styling behind for a more dramatic look. I like the Audi but am still struggling with the BMWs. No matter, I cant have either.

Scientist
06-02-2003, 12:00 AM
I heard that the Nuvolari was also designed as a study for the new Audi A6.

Anyway, I still have to get used to this...just like the new BMW styling.

motormaniac
06-02-2003, 03:52 AM
it's a very expensive study

motorhead
06-03-2003, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by crisis
Seems Audi is following BMWs lead in leaving conservative styling behind for a more dramatic look. I like the Audi but am still struggling with the BMWs. No matter, I cant have either.
mad -as usual

motormaniac
06-04-2003, 05:32 AM
did audi get a new cheif desinger

motorhead
06-04-2003, 07:03 AM
no its just a new design theme

RS6
06-04-2003, 08:38 AM
Why do Audi have to do what BMW did. Ruin the look of their executive car. I mean look at the new 5 series Beemer, it is so ugly and now Audi are going to do it to. What is the world coming to.

Rob
06-04-2003, 09:17 AM
I saw on the cover of a German magazine, i thought is was Auto, Motor und Sport, prototypes of an A4 and an A8 in the same design style like this one. So I think you all have to get used to this way of Audi design. I'll try to find a picture of the cover somewhere.

Rob
06-04-2003, 09:26 AM
the cover

motormaniac
06-05-2003, 01:18 AM
THAT"S THE LAST STRAW!!!!!

y r all these ppl tampering with their designs and spolilng it?

motorhead
06-05-2003, 04:25 AM
what do you mean spoiling it - how you know this is going to be the next a6 - its a computer image and could have been done by some sucker(but its looks nice though, unique)what do you mean they are spoiling their designs - i respect what bmw is doing for their cars - they are still the ultimate driving machines and it was not meant to be the ultimate beauty machine. nowdays the world is very funny - things are going towards what people need not what people want which is the way it should be anyway the new 5 and this a6 do look good and there will surely come a time when cars will be very modern looking with strange designs - and yes remember again its a computer image

motormaniac
06-06-2003, 05:45 AM
i said spoiling the look of the car( ITS A MATTER OF OPINION)

motorhead
06-09-2003, 06:07 AM
i said spoiling the look of the car( ITS A MATTER OF OPINION)
yeah yeah and by the way you can shut up about the a6 being ugly because that is confirmed not the new a6 because i have official sketches of it but it is to F**K**G big to put it on this page - i hate when these things happen - the car looks like the current a6 but a bit more muscular and has a more aggresive stance and it does not have that grill so all you "can't accept new design people"can shut the hell up

motormaniac
06-10-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by motorhead
yeah yeah and by the way you can shut up about the a6 being ugly because that is confirmed not the new a6 because i have official sketches of it but it is to F**K**G big to put it on this page - i hate when these things happen - the car looks like the current a6 but a bit more muscular and has a more aggresive stance and it does not have that grill so all you "can't accept new design people"can shut the hell up

erm motorhead, when the cayenne came out, u did not accept the design and neither did u shut up abt it

so, it a free world, everybody can say watever they wanna say

respect that

HIDMANX
06-10-2003, 12:00 PM
OMG! this is just ridicilous, where did you find this?

Some weird nerd with amateur paintskills comes up with this pic and everyone believes it.
LMAO

motormaniac
06-10-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by HIDMANX
OMG! this is just ridicilous, where did you find this?

Some weird nerd with amateur paintskills comes up with this pic and everyone believes it.
LMAO

erm, it LAME

and, everybody know's it a photoshop if u have not realised...

we r conversing abt audi new look

now u r gonna tell me that the nuvoluri was photoshopped and the car in the geneva motorshow was a hologram

HIDMANX
06-11-2003, 01:21 AM
erm, it LAME

and, everybody know's it a photoshop if u have not realised...

we r conversing abt audi new look

now u r gonna tell me that the nuvoluri was photoshopped and the car in the geneva motorshow was a hologram

Wahey what yur up about? i cant follow you here.
Im not talking bout the nuvolari at all.
You were saying this is how the new a6 is going to look like, or at least a bit.
Sorry but how the h*ll do you know how the a6 is gonna look like even for a little little bit.
And why are you posting that pic if you already knew it was a bad quality fake pic. ???

motormaniac
06-11-2003, 03:04 AM
Wahey what yur up about? i cant follow you here.
Im not talking bout the nuvolari at all.
You were saying this is how the new a6 is going to look like, or at least a bit.
Sorry but how the h*ll do you know how the a6 is gonna look like even for a little little bit.
And why are you posting that pic if you already knew it was a bad quality fake pic. ???

Audi is gonna follow the styling of the nuvoluri intake's for all their new cars

HIDMANX
06-11-2003, 04:55 AM
Audi is gonna follow the styling of the nuvoluri intake's for all their new cars

Ok this makes more sence (not judging if its reality).
Where did you get this information?

motormaniac
06-11-2003, 07:05 AM
Ok this makes more sence (not judging if its reality).
Where did you get this information?

from a magazine, which claims audi's director said it

HIDMANX
06-11-2003, 07:19 AM
from a magazine, which claims audi's director said it

LOL okay i know enough :p nothin to worry about.

motorhead
06-11-2003, 10:40 PM
erm motorhead, when the cayenne came out, u did not accept the design and neither did u shut up abt it

so, it a free world, everybody can say watever they wanna say

respect that
erm i have the official skecth of their new a6 and oh hell yeah it looks nothing like this, it does not have that grill and it looks almost similar to the current model but its different and its not a revised version- so quit arguing about this car - and yes unfortunately the pic is toooooooooo big for this "SMALL" forum

motormaniac
06-12-2003, 12:03 AM
erm i have the official skecth of their new a6 and oh hell yeah it looks nothing like this, it does not have that grill and it looks almost similar to the current model but its different and its not a revised version- so quit arguing about this car - and yes unfortunately the pic is toooooooooo big for this "SMALL" forum

give us the link,

HIDMANX
06-12-2003, 01:19 AM
Yea give us a link bigboy....
Im sure your talking about the pic that was actually a VW instead of the new a6.

motormaniac
06-12-2003, 02:34 AM
Yea give us a link bigboy....
Im sure your talking about the pic that was actually a VW instead of the new a6.

hahahaha

yeah, that must be it

hahaha:D

motorhead
06-12-2003, 08:15 AM
hahahaha

yeah, that must be it

hahaha:D
ok you F**Ks here it is http://speed.supercars.net/Board?viewThread=y&fID=3&tID=62039

HIDMANX
06-12-2003, 02:05 PM
ok you F**Ks here it is http://speed.supercars.net/Board?viewThread=y&fID=3&tID=62039

Woha! this was not the pic i was talking about.

I havent seen this pic yet, it looks alot like the a8 but if its really a sketch of the a6 im very very happy, cos it looks beautifull :cool: :cool:

motormaniac
06-12-2003, 07:39 PM
ppl, this is a nice car,

but sorry to tell u

it's not the new a6

this was a brief sketch done by a newbie audi designer.

it's in a magazine

hmmm, let me see which one

yeah! it was in Autoweek

motorhead
06-13-2003, 08:51 AM
ppl, this is a nice car,

but sorry to tell u

it's not the new a6

this was a brief sketch done by a newbie audi designer.

it's in a magazine

hmmm, let me see which one

yeah! it was in Autoweek yeah its was still done by an audi designer not like yours by a 2 year old(i think)

schumifan
06-15-2003, 02:29 AM
thats col car

motormaniac
06-15-2003, 10:49 PM
yeah its was still done by an audi designer not like yours by a 2 year old(i think)

still it's not gonna be the one