PDA

View Full Version : Diablo III Announcement Saturday!

Zytek_Fan
06-27-2008, 12:44 PM
It has been confirmed by industry insiders that Diablo III WILL be announced this Saturday at WWI in Paris.
ETA is said to be 2H 2009.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f147/Zytek_Fan/1214569499745xp4.jpg

Klemmel
06-27-2008, 01:42 PM
For a second I thought Lambo was bringing back the Diablo...
Tried Diablo II, but never liked it :(

Rockefella
06-27-2008, 03:20 PM
Took long enough..

Zytek_Fan
06-27-2008, 03:28 PM
Took long enough..

It's Blizzard's damn game life cycle :(

But now there will be StarCraft II, WoW: Wrath of the Lich King, and Diablo III all within a year or so :D
Plus, many, many more awesome PC games :D

digitalcraft
06-27-2008, 03:56 PM
That's totally not what the picture is.

Zytek_Fan
06-27-2008, 04:07 PM
That's totally not what the picture is.

Blizzard released a set of images one after another that once put together formed the last one.

digitalcraft
06-27-2008, 07:32 PM
No they didn't. Someone took the 4th day picture and imposed an image on it.

Site (fifth today) Blizzard Entertainment (http://www.blizzard.com)

P4g4nite
06-28-2008, 04:05 AM
Diablo III (http://eu.blizzard.com/diablo3/)

it are official. officially.

let the clickfest begin, again.

Gt1Street
06-28-2008, 05:04 AM
Took long enough..

yeah, they tend to strech people for 10 years at a time...

Blue Supra
06-28-2008, 08:16 AM
big fan of Diablo2.

Bigger fan of Starcarft though. I cannot wait for SC2!!!!

fisetdavid26
06-28-2008, 12:23 PM
It's Blizzard's damn game life cycle :(

But now there will be StarCraft II, WoW: Wrath of the Lich King, and Diablo III all within a year or so :D
Plus, many, many more awesome PC games :D
I approve StarCraft II and Diablo III, but I totally hate WoW - it's not that it isn't a great game, it's just WHO play it that is the problem.

Anyways, I'll surely give the game a try.

Zytek_Fan
06-28-2008, 03:17 PM
I approve StarCraft II and Diablo III, but I totally hate WoW - it's not that it isn't a great game, it's just WHO play it that is the problem.

I played for a while, but now I just can't. I'll play for half an hour and quit. So I'm just going to let my account expire, and I'm going to buy the Diablo II Battlechest on Monday :D

Here's a gameplay video
YouTube - Diablo 3 Official Gameplay - Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x1X6fFdmxA&fmt=18)

P4g4nite
06-28-2008, 08:55 PM

Well, sorry to say this but WOW is the official flavor of all Blizzard games from now on. D3 has the art from WOW(although using a version of the new Starcraft engine it seems), the UI of WOW and in all likelihood much of the game mechanics too.

fisetdavid26
06-28-2008, 08:57 PM
Well, sorry to say this but WOW is the official flavor of all Blizzard games from now on. D3 has the art from WOW(although using a version of the new Starcraft engine it seems), the UI of WOW and in all likelihood much of the game mechanics too.
I have nothing against the game, the mechanics, or the engine... only the retarded dorks who play it. How many people do you know who play this game that aren't dorks? I don't know any.

P4g4nite
06-28-2008, 09:16 PM
I have nothing against the game, the mechanics, or the engine... only the retarded dorks who play it. How many people do you know who play this game that aren't dorks? I don't know any.WOW? I don't know anyone who plays it. I would contend that nearly everyone who plays a MMORPG, excepting Urban Dead, is a dick. MMOrpgs just attract aspergers addled teens and basement dwelling 30 somethings more than anything else.
LAN and drunken, splitscreen Halo are the only acceptable multiplayer formats.

fisetdavid26
06-28-2008, 09:17 PM
LAN and drunken, splitscreen Halo are the only acceptable multiplayer formats.
I approve.

Zytek_Fan
06-29-2008, 12:30 AM
I have nothing against the game, the mechanics, or the engine... only the retarded dorks who play it. How many people do you know who play this game that aren't dorks? I don't know any.

That's what private servers are for :D

And WoW is terrible if you don't play with a bunch of friends or have a guild of cool people. Trust me.
And no, I don't play WoW anymore, because I don't have any of the above mentioned anymore.

So I'm going to go get the Diablo II Battlechest on Monday :D

On to the awful parts of WoW talked about often...most of the players are dumbass 12-14 year olds or 30-40 year old c*cks.
The entire game up to level 70 f**king sucks. You're pretty much forced to grind for hours if you want to gain levels. The quests are repetitive and annoying, and you can't solo jack shit. That is why people use the "illegal" macros to power level for them. Which is an option I just might use, since I don't give two shits about my WoW account anymore...

ruim20
06-30-2008, 03:25 AM
Thank you so much for your considered opinions about WOW players, i'm sure to passed them on to thoose interested...
Not all of us can have such impressive and addictive personalities as you lot...

I'm puzzled as how such trend setters like yourself are wasting time over here instead of publishing your studies on a certified psicology magazine.

About the topic:

I hope they make some more characters, barbarian and Witchdoctor just isnt enought. I loved playing the other two and this one is starting great, the barbarian cleaning away looks awsome lol. Brute force like they say :)

P4g4nite
06-30-2008, 03:47 AM
Thank you so much for your considered opinions about WOW players, i'm sure to passed them on to thoose interested...
Not all of us can have such impressive and addictive personalities as you lot...

I'm puzzled as how such trend setters like yourself are wasting time over here instead of publishing your studies on a certified psicology magazine.
Thin skin for a ganker eh? And this site has far greater readership than any psych journal :)

I hope they make some more characters, barbarian and Witchdoctor just isnt enought. I loved playing the other two and this one is starting great, the barbarian cleaning away looks awsome lol. Brute force like they say Obviously there will be about 5 classes in the release version, what we've seen now is probably 2 years from completion.

ruim20
06-30-2008, 04:09 AM
Thin skin for a ganker eh? And this site has far greater readership than any psych journal :)

I found yours and Fisets comments extremly insulting, you cannot generalize like that about such a complex mix of personalities.

fisetdavid26
06-30-2008, 07:29 AM
I found yours and Fisets comments extremly insulting, you cannot generalize like that about such a complex mix of personalities.
I am basing my opinions on what I see. I haven't seen yet a WoW player that isn't a massive geek.

Perhaps you are the exception. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, I didn't mean to.

ruim20
06-30-2008, 10:31 AM
I am basing my opinions on what I see. I haven't seen yet a WoW player that isn't a massive geek.

Perhaps you are the exception. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, I didn't mean to.

No harm done, even i understand your point of view. Maybe in US servers things work differently, over here the geek effect is very rare, the only thing are the women, all the women that i have had the chance to play with are Wakos... severe issues, but i'm sure not all of them are like that.

About, Diablo3, why so long to finish it? 2 years still, from what i've seen it could clearly be mistaken by the end product.

P4g4nite
06-30-2008, 11:04 AM
About, Diablo3, why so long to finish it? 2 years still, from what i've seen it could clearly be mistaken by the end product.The reason is: Its Blizzard.
The don't release half done, rushed out on the deadline games that are in dire need of big patches. Which is why Blizzard games always do so much better than all their competitors, they have polish.
Sure it looks practically finished now but I would be surprised if we get a demo by the first half of next year.

Zytek_Fan
06-30-2008, 01:53 PM
No harm done, even i understand your point of view. Maybe in US servers things work differently, over here the geek effect is very rare, the only thing are the women, all the women that i have had the chance to play with are Wakos... severe issues, but i'm sure not all of them are like that.

About, Diablo3, why so long to finish it? 2 years still, from what i've seen it could clearly be mistaken by the end product.

The European servers tend be to A LOT better than the American ones.
That's why the European servers always end up taking down the bosses first :p

Blue Supra
07-02-2008, 07:56 PM
I am yet to meet a "cool" WoW player.

If i offend anyone, have a cup of concrete and harden up.

Zytek_Fan
07-02-2008, 08:12 PM
I am yet to meet a "cool" WoW player.

If i offend anyone, have a cup of concrete and harden up.

I'm a cool WoW player :cool: