PDA

View Full Version : any birds on this site???? :)

UK CARS
05-06-2004, 02:05 PM
i was just wondering is there any ladies on ucp???
and please could you post a pic of yourself! :D you dont have to if you dont want to :p ........i like girls who are into cars! ;)

Matra et Alpine
05-06-2004, 02:51 PM
and please could you post a pic of yourself! :D you dont have to if you dont want to :p ........i like girls who are into cars! ;)
they might like you more in return if you didn't call them 'birds'.
Why not change the tile in case it upsets the few of the fairer sex that UCP is blessed with :)

Misho
05-06-2004, 02:56 PM
I guess its time to confess to all of ya, I am girl !! :o

I will post my pic as soon as i get a digital camera.

Sweeney921
05-06-2004, 06:07 PM
wow, i really think you might be the only girl

Justin Syder
05-06-2004, 08:14 PM
the best way to meet a girl thats into cars is to go out. looking for girls on a forum is a sign of a real desperate loser, not that i know you personally but thats the way it comes off to me.

MikeMcLarenF1
05-06-2004, 08:21 PM
the best way to meet a girl thats into cars is to go out. looking for girls on a forum is a sign of a real desperate loser, not that i know you personally but thats the way it comes off to me.

hahahahaha that is very true :D

mechanixfetch
05-06-2004, 10:43 PM
My girlfriend is a member but she never posts. She's the girl in the picture

UK CARS
05-06-2004, 11:30 PM
hehe you read me wrong i dont want to meet a girl here....im just wondering if theres any on ucp..........oh my girlfreind would be very upset

whiteballz
05-06-2004, 11:32 PM
lol if thats what UCP is all about (meeting girls) then all our GF's would be annoyed!! haha

Falcon500
05-07-2004, 03:51 AM
Youd be bsing wouldent you misho:confused:
And yall seemed to of missed my where is all the women page....i found it strange none where here...after a promising few entrys the still avoid us here like the clap :rolleyes:
Are we really that bad? like jesus i only bite when asked :)

Justin Syder
05-07-2004, 09:58 AM

hmmm, the evidence is laid fourth ladies and gentlemen. not looking for a woman on here but asks for a pic? hmmm, not tryin to embarrass you but i have to call u out on this thats all mate. plus you state u have a girl after the fact.

i can admit i dont currently have a girl now and arent afraid to admit that. im just messing with u. although u do contradict urself a bit.

Misho
05-07-2004, 10:36 AM
Youd be bsing wouldent you misho:confused:

i got voted Most Sexy Girl ever on the planet and i am also the 2001 Miss Hawaian Tropic.

got it now ?! :D

stratos
05-07-2004, 10:38 AM
I guess its time to confess to all of ya, I am girl !! :o

I will post my pic as soon as i get a digital camera.

Are you realy a girl misho ??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Justin Syder
05-07-2004, 10:39 AM
i got voted Most Sexy Girl ever on the planet and i am also the 2001 Miss Hawaian Tropic.

i smell bullshit.

UK CARS
05-07-2004, 10:42 AM
hmmm, the evidence is laid fourth ladies and gentlemen. not looking for a woman on here but asks for a pic? hmmm, not tryin to embarrass you but i have to call u out on this thats all mate. plus you state u have a girl after the fact.

i can admit i dont currently have a girl now and arent afraid to admit that. im just messing with u. although u do contradict urself a bit.

what the f*ck you on about? i have a girlfriend, all i wanted to know is there any women members here...

Spastik_Roach
05-07-2004, 02:09 PM
I think little Justin heres a bit judge mental.

ZerK
05-07-2004, 02:24 PM
lol if thats what UCP is all about (meeting girls) then all our GF's would be annoyed!! haha

UCP - Ultimate Chick Page :rolleyes:

Judge, perhaps, but mental.. I think you hit the nail on the head there :)

carlover
05-07-2004, 08:35 PM

I really hope to god Your being sarcastic about being a girl. http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3141&page=2&pp=40

Justin Syder
05-07-2004, 09:08 PM
if u think i hit the nail on the head or not ill just let it go and leave it at that.

BUT, "Originally Posted by Misho

got it now ?! "

that warrants a verbal thrashing as i can smell the bullshit coming out of the monitor with that statement. dont you?

Spastik_Roach
05-07-2004, 09:13 PM
Do you even have a small hint of a sense of humour in your body?

I'll spell it out for you

I T ' S A J O K E , D U M B A S S!

carlover
05-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Do you even have a small hint of a sense of humour in your body?
As you can tell by his -3 rep., no.

Falcon500
05-08-2004, 04:56 AM

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww :eek:
Well helllo ;) lmao

Justin Syder
05-08-2004, 12:59 PM
:o silly me.

well obviously i took it for what it was instead of sarcasm cuz i dont know ppl here.

forget it, im done with this topic before i embarrass myself again. :D

UK CARS
05-08-2004, 01:09 PM
:o silly me.

well obviously i took it for what it was instead of sarcasm cuz i dont know ppl here.

forget it, im done with this topic before i embarrass myself again. :D

tell you what! join another forum.....about critisism.
oh and if you do stay, please dont take joke's literally and talk about cars more...

Justin Syder
05-08-2004, 02:20 PM
tell you what! join another forum.....about critisism.
oh and if you do stay, please dont take joke's literally and talk about cars more...

lol, done!!

im on another forum and i asked if their were any woman that could posts pics. i love to meet girls on forums, they are the hottest!

:D :D :D :D :)

Falcon500
05-09-2004, 05:48 AM
your sad.....

UK CARS
05-09-2004, 06:39 AM
your sad.....

i agree.

Justin Syder
05-09-2004, 11:03 AM
you dont recognize sarcasm??

it was a sarcastic remark.

UK CARS
05-09-2004, 11:13 AM
you dont recognize sarcasm??

it was a sarcastic remark.

You just dont get it do you? :mad:
members at ucp carnt stand idiots like you.....if your here only to cause trouble and not chat about cars.....well then thats your problem.

Justin Syder
05-09-2004, 11:19 AM
ok ok, im sorry you dont like sarcasm.

i wasnt trying to start anything and i told you that i was just kidding with you. im sorry if i hurt your feelings.

by the way, people can talk about other stuff instead of just cars, you started this topic urself, a non car topic.

UK CARS
05-09-2004, 11:25 AM
ok ok, im sorry you dont like sarcasm.

i wasnt trying to start anything and i told you that i was just kidding with you. im sorry if i hurt your feelings.

by the way, people can talk about other stuff instead of just cars, you started this topic urself, a non car topic.

First, you didnt hurt my feelings...
Secondly, yes this forum is not all about cars, but you have only 14 posts and there mostly not talking about cars...so i have 700+, and about 650 posts are about cars.

Justin Syder
05-09-2004, 11:35 AM
i understand your point.

sooo, how bout that SL65 AMG, im a huge SL fan and i think its gonna kill ferrari's and lambos. overall of course, in terms of track use obviously the other two are made purposely for the track but the SL being luxurious, fast, exclusive and beautiful is a better overall package than a gallardo or modena.

UK CARS
05-09-2004, 01:33 PM
i understand your point.

sooo, how bout that SL65 AMG, im a huge SL fan and i think its gonna kill ferrari's and lambos. overall of course, in terms of track use obviously the other two are made purposely for the track but the SL being luxurious, fast, exclusive and beautiful is a better overall package than a gallardo or modena.

now thats more like it,
now were getting somewhere! :)
Nah, you carnt beat the gallardo :rolleyes: ;)

Justin Syder
05-09-2004, 07:24 PM
oh comon, a gallardo is crap!

can we agree that the Ford GT can beat a lambo and ferrari?

but i still think that the SL65 is the total package. you should agree, you MUST agree :mad: .

:D :D :D :)

MrVette83
05-09-2004, 07:32 PM
oh comon, a gallardo is crap!

can we agree that the Ford GT can beat a lambo and ferrari?

but i still think that the SL65 is the total package. you should agree, you MUST agree :mad: .

:D :D :D :)

Well, I will say that the MB is a better GT than either a Ferrari or Lambo, but my heart does stay true to pasta.

Justin Syder
05-09-2004, 07:57 PM
i agree, but on the track its a diff story, i'd like to see how is does compared to those two, it could hold its on.

the SL55 did a good time around the track in the top gear episode, it beat out the 575 maranello.

junaman
05-10-2004, 12:53 AM
Now you're talking about cars but not in the right thread.
Please move to another car-related thread and not steer off topic.

iamME
05-10-2004, 01:04 AM
hello
i'm a girl to.
and i hate the word bird.
i'll see if i can find a photo... maybe...

crisis
05-10-2004, 06:18 PM
hello
i'm a girl to.
and i hate the word bird.
i'll see if i can find a photo... maybe...
Just dont include any details.