PDA

View Full Version : Aston Martin One-77 2012

Duell
08-10-2008, 03:21 AM
The Aston Martin One-77

Aston Martin has released a snapshot of the stunning new One-77; the ultimate creative interpretation of the renowned British marque.

One-77 fuses advanced technology with stunning Aston Martin design to create possibly the world’s most desirable automotive art form. Based on a sophisticated carbon fibre chassis with a handcrafted aluminium body, this 7.0 litre V12 super car will deliver exhilarating performance for a strictly limited number of discerning customers.

LeonOfTheDead
08-10-2008, 03:52 AM
You have hi-res images of Aston Martin. I envy you. Period.

Ferrer
08-10-2008, 06:06 AM
You have hi-res images of Aston Martin. I envy you. Period.
No need to envy him.

With this (http://www.agrwebdesign.com/cars/modules/xoopsgallery/cache/albums/album54/Aston_Martin_DB9_008.jpg) you have a high res pic of all current Astons.

Gt1Street
08-10-2008, 06:18 AM
No need to envy him.

With this (http://www.agrwebdesign.com/cars/modules/xoopsgallery/cache/albums/album54/Aston_Martin_DB9_008.jpg) you have a high res pic of all current Astons.

I Loled

LeonOfTheDead
08-10-2008, 08:16 AM
No need to envy him.

touché...but I want them ALL

Roentgen
08-10-2008, 09:23 PM
It's true that all Astons have the same styling, but there's a point where this statement gets too far. This car is definitely and clearly much different from the DB9. There will be certain bits that are similar, but that's the styling cues of the company... something that makes it distinctly Aston Martin. Without it, it just won't have that Aston-ishing factor about it.

But I do have to admit... the comment made by Ferrer was hugely hilarious.

Duell
10-02-2008, 08:42 AM
Just one new picture (edit, 2 more)

Kitdy
10-02-2008, 09:38 AM
Just one new picture

I beg to differ. (http://jalopnik.com/5057956/the-19-million-aston-martin-one+77-live-from-paris)

Frankly, too lazy to post them and they are not full reveals.

Uh oh, Spaghetti O's it looks ugly.

A bad looking Aston? What is going on? The renders I think are better.

LeonOfTheDead
10-02-2008, 09:49 AM
I actually like it, from what I can see...It shouldn't be a bringing-down-estoque-case, imo.

I particularly like the rounded grille, and the air vents on the doors.

f6fhellcat13
10-02-2008, 04:46 PM
it has a scar from a knife fight on its face

The_Canuck
10-02-2008, 04:58 PM
It looks exactly like...an Aston Martin?

Ferrer
10-03-2008, 01:24 AM
I've read some where it'll have a 7.3 litre V12.

The same engine as Pagani's M120 V12? :rolleyes:

LeonOfTheDead
10-03-2008, 01:59 PM
I've read some where it'll have a 7.3 litre V12.

The same engine as Pagani's M120 V12? :rolleyes:

and I'm still thinking this could be a relative of the SLR, probably just because it's made of CF unlike the other AMs which are made of aluminum, and probably just because they signed a contract with Daimler that could allow that. proportions could be similar, but i could still be completely wrong.

Street_Dreamer
10-07-2008, 03:58 AM
It looks exactly like...an Aston Martin?you expected it to look like a Honda?

Dino Scuderia
10-07-2008, 04:22 AM
There isn't enough difference between it and a DB9 to warrant all the tease and drama that's for sure.

NSXType-R
10-07-2008, 06:58 AM
There isn't enough difference between it and a DB9 to warrant all the tease and drama that's for sure.

Yup. And why would I want one of these, when a DBS looks better and is way cheaper than it? It's probably not that much slower anyway.

LeonOfTheDead
10-07-2008, 07:11 AM
Yup. And why would I want one of these, when a DBS looks better and is way cheaper than it? It's probably not that much slower anyway.

I suppose it's not a performance's question. this should be an artistic interpretation of the AM world, of its soul, its image...something we shouldn't judge it as a car, beside being a car. but we also need to see it properly to judge it even in the right way :D;)

NSXType-R
10-07-2008, 07:32 AM
I suppose it's not a performance's question. this should be an artistic interpretation of the AM world, of its soul, its image...something we shouldn't judge it as a car, beside being a car. but we also need to see it properly to judge it even in the right way :D;)

Well bumping the price, increasing the rarity, adding a couple of weird vents, and smushing the basic body style (again) doesn't really make it a better car.

I'm realistically looking at all the facts right now...

And it's not shaping up well. :D

Besides, I'm not an artist. :D

LeonOfTheDead
11-14-2008, 04:31 AM
A few more renderings... those are the highest resolutions I can find.

I think it's the same model showed at paris, so those are not renderings.

astonishing car btw, and I don't care if someone is going to say that all AM look the same. I'm fine with it since those are all beautiful. ktnksbai.

Roentgen
11-14-2008, 04:55 AM
I think it's the same model showed at paris, so those are not renderings.

astonishing car btw, and I don't care if someone is going to say that all AM look the same. I'm fine with it since those are all beautiful. ktnksbai.

Yea, I think it is too, and I totally agree with you. Astons have the same styling for most their cars, cos it's the company's signature, but none of them have failed to be beautiful. This one really is... err... orgasmic... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
:p

LeonOfTheDead
11-14-2008, 06:21 AM
At the first glance, I thought it had side exhausts in the side vets...then I saw the real ones in the diffuser...sad.

I was already dreaming of driving with the windows down, and long sideburns (which I don't have) being burned during downshifts at high revs...

romeo8c
11-15-2008, 09:33 AM
Awsome car!

Roentgen
02-27-2009, 08:34 PM
I've posted these pics up before, but the resolution is quite low, so here are the proper high resolution versions of those.

LeonOfTheDead
02-28-2009, 07:32 AM
I've posted these pics up before, but the resolution is quite low, so here are the proper high resolution versions of those.

wouldn't mind something new though

Roentgen
02-28-2009, 03:12 PM
wouldn't mind something new though

Yea, unfortunately, Aston Martin hasn't got any new One-77 pictures. So let's just wait for now;)

switters78
02-28-2009, 04:20 PM
it has a scar from a knife fight on its face

I agree...it looks like it got dropped on its nose and cracked while they were finishing it...

Roentgen
03-03-2009, 03:18 AM
2 new pics from Aston Martin prior to the Geneva show.

IBrake4Rainbows
03-03-2009, 03:57 AM
....I'm sorry, but no.

Not even Nearly, Aston Martin. You're trying way, way too hard.

Ferrer
03-03-2009, 04:40 AM
And the £1 million car still looks a bit like a badly modified £82 grand car...

ruim20
03-03-2009, 08:24 AM
Nah, i still wouldn't bother with anything more than the DB9.

Weird effect on the front lights, strange body design at the rear, maybe it's just the pictures, the sadest part is the 'lack' of exausts, i mean, why would i buy a car like this to have 'concealed' exausts?
Like Leon said, they should have been well visible, loud and colourfull!

teatako
03-03-2009, 08:32 AM
Nice Mansory dude.

LeonOfTheDead
03-03-2009, 09:09 AM
you already know what I'm going to say: I like it, really.
it's like a concept car, but real. The interiors seem to be really interesting, especially that air vents, less the LCD screen instead of the analogue instruments I will always prefer.
the front view makes the car look a little too wide, while the rear seems very good. The extractor is a little huge for a road car, and yes, show me the exhausts, otherwise, it's exactly like I thought.
now I would like some real pics, thanks.

Dino Scuderia
03-03-2009, 09:25 AM
I don't like how Aston designers have detailed this car or the v12 Vantage...and the rims are weak on both of them.

Reason
03-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Aston Martin One-77 #1

Reason
03-03-2009, 12:36 PM
Aston Martin One-77 #2

Reason
03-03-2009, 12:37 PM
Aston Martin One-77 #3

Reason
03-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Aston Martin One-77 #4

Reason
03-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Aston Martin One-77 #5

Reason
03-03-2009, 12:39 PM
Aston Martin One-77 #6

clutch-monkey
03-03-2009, 02:48 PM
looks edgier...but uglier.

NSXType-R
03-03-2009, 03:55 PM
looks edgier...but uglier.

Haha, you know that they're running out of ideas when they make the brake lights run across the entire width of the car. ;)

But yeah, like you said. I like the sharpening, but too many random vents.

It'd be pretty cool to run the car with no body panels though. That would mess with every car enthusiast out there. Until they see the interior of course.

I just realized something- the car with no body panels actually kinda resembles an Ariel Atom or something. Couldn't you give an Ariel Atom carbon fiber body panels for less money than this?

clutch-monkey
03-03-2009, 05:26 PM
that moving shot of it on the road looks okay, but it seems to take too many cues from zagato or something, and all the zagato astons i can remember have been ugly as sin

Roentgen
03-03-2009, 05:36 PM
that moving shot of it on the road looks okay, but it seems to take too many cues from zagato or something, and all the zagato astons i can remember have been ugly as sin

I think it is a photoshop. Something about it looks wrong.

NSXType-R
03-03-2009, 06:49 PM

What moving shot?

Ferrer
03-04-2009, 01:50 AM
What moving shot?
Post #27, pic 2.

And it looks like a photoshop to me as well.

LeonOfTheDead
03-04-2009, 07:33 AM
the two shots from AM are very badly done photoshops, I wouldn't have released those.
I like how the set up the engine bay and the whole solution of the suspensions, even if they are a little too high for the sake of the CG (not that this car is going to be a lightweight track killer).
I still like it, especially under its bodywork, wonderfully executed, as pagani, with a lot of attention payed both to the technical part and to the look of the components, even those not supposed to be seen very often.

is it worth the price?
much more than a Reventòn, if you ask me. this at least has a brand new chassis, a new engine and so no, the Reventòn just had a new bodywork, as this too.
you could say the Reventòn looks better, subjective, so I'm not using that aspect for judging the car.
As even Bugatti charges you with more money for a different color, maybe this and the Lamborghini are worth the money, but personally I bet this are a good example of cash cows, as the 612 Sessanta was for Ferrari.
personally I would go for it, given the money, and given a good possibility to personalize the car as advertised during the two videos released a couple of months ago.

now this should just prove to be even worth to be driven, not as the 8C did (which, btw, is a 50.000 € more expensive GranTurismo S, wondering about being worth the asked price).

those are huge rear tires btw.

Roentgen
04-24-2009, 09:46 PM
Exploded View.

Roentgen
04-27-2009, 05:42 AM
Gaydon, Warwickshire 26 April 2009. At its world debut this weekend, the Aston Martin One-77 has won the Concorso d’Eleganza Design Award for Concept Cars and Prototypes on the shores of Lake Como, Italy.

Following the Geneva Auto Salon in March, where the technical illustration was first shown, the rolling chassis has since been completed by hand into the first car presented at Villa d’Este this weekend.

At its first public unveiling in the perfect setting of the Grand Hotel Villa d’Este, the first complete One-77 was on show. Visiting public were invited to cast their vote for the best concept and prototype. Among eight entries from around the world, the Aston Martin One-77 was voted the best in class, eclipsing the competition with more than 30% of the total votes.

Admiring crowds viewed One-77 in its entirety for the first time. The car was showcased complete with running powertrain and the never seen before, fully hand-crafted interior.

Aston Martin Chief Executive, Dr Ulrich Bez said: “Embodying everything Aston Martin stands for; the One-77 has proven itself as the most desirable automotive art form at its premiere today.

“We have achieved a new level of design and craftsmanship which has been clearly recognised by the public here in the homeland of design at Villa d’Este.”

Aston Martin Design Director, Marek Reichman said: “To win this award at its first showing is a testament to the Aston Martin team and the original concept. Winning here today has proven One-77 as a benchmark in automotive design.”

Regarding the interior pics... that is one wacky interior! :D

LeonOfTheDead
04-27-2009, 05:55 AM
I absolutely love this car, but I don't think it should have been voted as the best entry.
Even not knowing all the other contenders, I think it won first of all because it has been viewable since quite some time, so enthusiasts and critics had the opportunity to get used to it and appreciating its style more relaxedly an not right there at the event. Then it's probably its being "just" an evolution of AM's design language, nothing ground-breaking at the first glance.

I like it, deeply, but I'm not excited about this prize.
Now give me one of those, in dark green/tobacco interiors. Thank you.

Dino Scuderia
04-27-2009, 08:16 AM
It looks horrible from almost every angle IMO. Overcooked and pointless design details.

NSXType-R
04-27-2009, 12:29 PM
It's overpriced for what it is. Aston Martin DBS will do everything that the One 77 will do for much less.

LeonOfTheDead
04-27-2009, 12:35 PM
It's overpriced for what it is. Aston Martin DBS will do everything that the One 77 will do for much less.

I doubt.
Despite being similar looking, it's a completely different car, much mroe focused, much more powerful, light and tough.
I would rather say: this will do what people were expecting from the DBS, and even better.

I have a lot of expectation from this car considering what I think it could be capable of whit such specs.

Roentgen
04-27-2009, 04:39 PM

It's exclusive. DBS isn't.

And regarding Leon's claim, I think it looks very much like the V8 Vantage, especially judging from the profile views. Honestly, I don't think any angle of the car looks like a DBS.

LeonOfTheDead
04-27-2009, 04:44 PM

And regarding Leon's claim, I think it looks very much like the V8 Vantage, especially judging from the profile views. Honestly, I don't think any angle of the car looks like a DBS.

it isn't that a V8 Vantage is that much different from a DBS. And I love Astons.
I think this is the more distinguishable design of the recent years, together with the V12 Vanquish.

Roentgen
04-27-2009, 04:51 PM
lol, that's true. After all, all Astons look the same :p

I love Astons too. I think this car will knock the Veyron off the perch of my favorite car when it comes out.

Kitdy
04-27-2009, 05:01 PM
Is there any info on what this car weighs or what sorta power it is putting down?

Roentgen
04-27-2009, 05:05 PM
Is there any info on what this car weighs or what sorta power it is putting down?

I don't think there are any official figures yet, but it is widely rumoured that it'll have an all new 7.3Lt V12, and it'll be light due to the Carbon fibre and Aluminium construction.

Dino Scuderia
04-27-2009, 05:06 PM
It weighs 900 kilo and has 235HP...according to Ferrer lighter supercars are in demand.;)

Sledgehammer
04-27-2009, 05:58 PM
Im looking forward to a review on it, on a similar note, any news when Top Gear will be coming back on?

NSXType-R
04-27-2009, 06:11 PM
I doubt.
Despite being similar looking, it's a completely different car, much mroe focused, much more powerful, light and tough.
I would rather say: this will do what people were expecting from the DBS, and even better.

I have a lot of expectation from this car considering what I think it could be capable of whit such specs.

I guess, but I think I'd rather have spent the same money on something else. A Reventon maybe? I forgot how much they both cost. I lost count after I realized I never can afford either of them.

Yeah, I guess, but that's really the only argument I see going for the One 77. And it has a stupid name. :D

Kitdy
04-27-2009, 08:35 PM
They shoulda called it the DBX or DB Special or something. One 77 is brutal.

Ferrer
04-27-2009, 11:51 PM

It's exclusive. Except that it looks like any other Aston.

It weighs 900 kilo and has 235HP...according to Ferrer lighter supercars are in demand.;)
That's far too much power and weight... :)

Dino Scuderia
04-28-2009, 03:39 AM
They shoulda called it the DBX or DB Special or something. One 77 is brutal.

They shoulda named it 'Jumping the shark'.

LeonOfTheDead
04-28-2009, 06:15 AM

between 700 and 750 bhp, and about 3.300 lbs or 1.500 kg.

And for as regards the name, I use to call such a car "a pretty fast grand touring I absolutely want".;)

Kitdy
04-28-2009, 10:21 AM
So is this a super car, a hyper car, or a super/hyper GT a la the Veyron?

It is all very complex these days with so many segments.

LeonOfTheDead
04-28-2009, 10:34 AM

just say it's an Aston Martin , with the usual front engine and rear traction scheme, but with a carbon fiber chassi, aluminum body and a Coswort tuned engine.

Ferrer
04-28-2009, 11:20 AM
They shoulda named it 'Jumping the shark'.
LOL :D

It's easy.

If it rusts, breaks down a lot, the dashboard has more lights on than a christmas tree and has an italian-esque name, it's a supercar.

If you find yourself outrunning a fighter jet, the doors open vertically in gullwingsyncrohidraulical sort of way and you can't afford it even after having won the lottery then it's a hyper car.

If someone says, "nice Corrado!" it's a Veyron.

And if after having paid a bazillion you wonder why the dealer gave you a V8 Vantage, then it's a DB9. No wait a DBS. No, a One-77. Sorry.

f6fhellcat13
04-28-2009, 04:47 PM
It's easy.

If it rusts, breaks down a lot, the dashboard has more lights on than a christmas tree and has an italian-esque name, it's a supercar.

If you find yourself outrunning a fighter jet, the doors open vertically in gullwingsyncrohidraulical sort of way and you can't afford it even after having won the lottery then it's a hyper car.

If someone says, "nice Corrado!" it's a Veyron.

And if after having paid a bazillion you wonder why the dealer gave you a V8 Vantage, then it's a DB9. No wait a DBS. No, a One-77. Sorry.
The Good Book as written by Sr. Ferrer. ;)

Kitdy and I had a long argument about the exact definition of sports-, super-, and hypercars, I think this rather succinctly wraps it up. (I was obviously correct, BTW ;))

Roentgen
04-28-2009, 07:46 PM

Aston Martin considers this their supercar, like they did with the Vanquish. Hypercar isn't really an official sort of name... D:

But then to me, it's just a fast GT, so it's just another Aston Martin.

The Veyron is in it's own niche. End of story.

The_Canuck
04-28-2009, 08:10 PM
Aston Martin considers this their supercar, like they did with the Vanquish. Hypercar isn't really an official sort of name... D:

But then to me, it's just a fast GT, so it's just another Aston Martin.

The Veyron is in it's own niche. End of story.
The Veyron is "just" a fast gt as well. Unfortunately, unlike the Aston Martin line up, its ugly. Just because a car does X mph more than the next doesn't make it unique, at least to me. I'd hope at least someone would agree.

Roentgen
04-28-2009, 08:33 PM
The Veyron is "just" a fast gt as well. Unfortunately, unlike the Aston Martin line up, its ugly. Just because a car does X mph more than the next doesn't make it unique, at least to me. I'd hope at least someone would agree.

Part of the reason why the Veyron had problems regarding the aerodynamics of it, was because of the design. They wanted to keep this "unique" design, which was actually very difficult to work with, especially from the aerodynamic's perspective. Here are some of the original sketches of what became the Veyron of today. You'll notice very little as changed.

So instead of referring to the Veyron as "ugly," I think it should be more of "unique/different" or "strangely artistic..." I for one thinks is quite good looking :)

Also, the Veyron isn't special just because it's fast. In fact, I believe is slower than the bio-fueled Koenigsegg now (?). It is special because it can reach these speeds without worrying about weight saving, and have enough luxuries to shame a 5 star hotel.

IBrake4Rainbows
04-29-2009, 01:40 AM
In this case, exclusivity does not grant you a nicer vehicle. While i love the underpinnings, the skin, and the interior, have been overdone.

LeonOfTheDead
04-29-2009, 05:52 AM
the Veyron...wasn't it just a marketing fail after an engineering odyssey?!
It wasn't even supposed to have that engine at first, and that underlined even more the selfish style. Sure those are the official sketches? Because the signature isn't that of the designer of the first 1999 concept.

Tbh, I don't like aesthetically, and I don't think it's really special. The fact of being so fast despite the weight and such means zero, like a Cayenne Turbo S being as fast as sports car...wonder what it could have done being a better car? Not a better product, or a better money-cow, just a better car.
and so it's for the Veyron.

RacingManiac
04-29-2009, 06:01 AM
Haven't seen this in detail til Wouter posted it....interesting detail with inboard suspension and carbon chassis....don't quite understand the extra springs in the back....

Roentgen
04-29-2009, 07:20 AM
Sure those are the official sketches? Because the signature isn't that of the designer of the first 1999 concept.

Yes they are. They were on the Bugatti website 3-4 years back (I think... might be 2-3), before the car was out, so I screenshot them. Official Bugatti website... not some amatuer fan site. The pics aren't on there anymore.

Haven't seen this in detail til Wouter posted it....interesting detail with inboard suspension and carbon chassis....don't quite understand the extra springs in the back....

I posted the pic... :mad: lol :p

RacingManiac
04-29-2009, 07:37 AM
I don't hang out in the hideout that often....:D

LeonOfTheDead
04-29-2009, 11:26 AM
Yes they are. They were on the Bugatti website 3-4 years back (I think... might be 2-3), before the car was out, so I screenshot them. Official Bugatti website... not some amatuer fan site. The pics aren't on there anymore.

that's weird and selfish. The car's styling was basically revealed 10 years ago with the 18/3.
Those aren't sketches, just drawings of the car, me thinks.

Roentgen
04-29-2009, 06:33 PM
that's weird and selfish. The car's styling was basically revealed 10 years ago with the 18/3.
Those aren't sketches, just drawings of the car, me thinks.

Lol, they were under the heading sketches, under design... under concepts, along with the Chiron, and EB118/218.

Roentgen
04-29-2009, 08:29 PM
Something just hit me: cars like the Rapide, and the DBS Volante goes through much testing, including cold weather and heat. Did the One-77 go through any? Same with Lamborghini, much testing with the SV, but not the Reventon?

Ferrer
04-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Something just hit me: cars like the Rapide, and the DBS Volante goes through much testing, including cold weather and heat. Did the One-77 go through any? Same with Lamborghini, much testing with the SV, but not the Reventon?
The Reventon is a Murcielago in drag so not much testing was required probably. Either that or it was done with Murcielago mules.

LeonOfTheDead
04-30-2009, 03:52 AM

The Reventon is a Murcielago in drag so not much testing was required probably. Either that or it was done with Murcielago mules.

The only mechanical difference is th exhaust, so nothing really problematic requiring millions of miles of testing. And a standard LP640 with that exhaust would have done the job perfectly. For the new aerodynamic, computational softwares first to see if the car was something sensed to design (not like the Veyron), then tunnel wind, and then a few runs on a high speed oval to check for wind noises and such. And the Reventon is ready.

The One-77 on the other hand is a completely different car.
Even if, being even more expensive and exclusive than a DBS or Rapide, one would expect even more tests, the car is probably more designed after computer simulated tests, somehow as some racecars are designed, so that you avoid actual testing investing much more in the design process. Being so exclusive than, and hand made, you are avoiding all those issues related to the mass production of other cars, therefore every little problems of the smallest part is going to be checked right after being use on the car.
How many mules have you seen of the Zonda? They use one of their cars (they have a Zonda S converted to S 7.3 and then to F specs and an S roadster with F specs, iirc) mounting the new parts they need to check.
But when it comes to the new car, the C9, which is going to be produced in twice the cars per year, mules (two me thinkz) were seen all over the world, from San Cesario sul Panaro (Pagani's home) to Connecticut.

I would say much of the development of this car has been handled by Prodrive rather than directly AM, considering how much stuff is racing derived and relatively new for AM but not for Prodrive.
Like saying the 599XX is designed and developed mainly by Michelotto, who also followed the 288 GTO Evo, F40, 333SP, F50 GT, F430 GT2 among those I can remember now.

RacingManiac
05-05-2009, 07:25 AM
A lot of the testing is based on the requirement of the vehicle. Durability and cold weather testing and so on cannot be done "simulated". But if your product was never going to have that kind of use, they won't do it. Rapide is design to be a sedan, probably sell to many markets with people using it everyday. So it needs to be tested in that kind of environment. Where as something like an Enzo would not, and therefore probably not being tested in that way.

Roentgen
05-08-2009, 07:27 PM
I didn't realise there was a second page of pics last time :p

Well, here they are :)

Roentgen
05-08-2009, 07:28 PM
Few more.

Ferrer
05-24-2009, 02:59 PM
Aston Martin One-77 #something

cargirl1990
05-24-2009, 11:03 PM
the One-77 would be the best Bond car. period.

f6fhellcat13
05-24-2009, 11:44 PM
I think those stupid cheek-scars beneath the headlights befit the Joker more than Bond.

Roentgen
09-12-2009, 01:20 AM
More pics.

Ecnelis
06-23-2012, 01:24 AM
Aston Martin One-77 in pictures #1

Ecnelis
06-23-2012, 01:26 AM
Aston Martin One-77 in pictures #2

Ecnelis
06-23-2012, 01:28 AM
Aston Martin One-77 in pictures #3 - Cholmondeley Pageant of Power 2012

Ecnelis
06-23-2012, 01:29 AM
Aston Martin One-77 in pictures #4

Car Crash: Aston Martin One-77 Wrecked in Hong Kong (http://www.gtspirit.com/2012/05/27/car-crash-aston-martin-one-77-wrecked-in-hong-kong/) :(

Duell
12-13-2019, 02:29 PM
Back to black :)

Kitdy
12-14-2019, 02:30 PM
A guy at my old workplace was formerly at Multimatic and he was part of the program that developed... The windshield wipers for this car.

Hah.

Ferrer
12-15-2019, 05:49 AM
So much for all those "never driven in the rain" ads...