PDA

View Full Version : Formula 1 x Formula Indy x Champ Cars x LMP

piledriver
05-29-2003, 04:42 AM
Some questions about those racings...

1 - Which do YOU think is the best looking car?

2 - Which do YOU think is the funniest to drive?

3 - Who gonna win a race in a very low speed track??? (considering the same skill for all pilots)

4 - Who gonna win a 600 miles race in a SuperSpeedway like Talladega??? (considering the same skill for all pilots) :D

these images are just illustrations, and may not be considered as the competittors of these questions. ;)
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/wallpaper/r82003-1024.jpg
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/large/1678-3.jpg
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/large/1673-2.jpg
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/large/1004-3.jpg

I Just wanna know your opinions... :D

piledriver
05-31-2003, 08:54 PM
Hey people!!
letīs post your opinions!!!
cīmon!!!!

DasModell
06-04-2003, 04:57 AM
curent cars??? i supose yes .. os

1.F1-2003GA
2.Champ&Indy .. is funny not to steer .. :) :)
3.F1
4.If th eF1 cars are made to last 600miles .. it would won ...

piledriver
06-04-2003, 08:51 AM
In my opinion,
1- the LMP cars are more beautifull...
2- I think a Champ car is funnier to drive...
3- F1
4- Champ cars rulez in these tracks... I donīt think a F1 can reach the top speeds of a champ car...

Andy74
06-20-2003, 12:55 AM
1 - F2003 ga

2 - I think F1, I don't know how you can enjoy to drive in a round ring

3 - surely F1 GP of Montecarlo is the confirmation

4 - perhaps formula Indy I think is the faster

Homem de Gelo
06-20-2003, 12:56 PM
1 - Which do YOU think is the best looking car? - The MP4/18

2 - Which do YOU think is the funniest to drive? - Anyone of them

3 - Who gonna win a race in a very low speed track??? (considering the same skill for all pilots) - The F1 car

4 - Who gonna win a 600 miles race in a SuperSpeedway like Talladega??? (considering the same skill for all pilots) :D - I have no idea.

lindy_adams
06-23-2003, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by piledriver
[B]Some questions about those racings...

1 - Which do YOU think is the best looking car?

Well its the indy car

2 - Which do YOU think is the funniest to drive?

LOL the F1 car

3 - Who gonna win a race in a very low speed track??? (considering the same skill for all pilots)

F1 car (KIMI)

4 - Who gonna win a 600 miles race in a SuperSpeedway like Talladega??? (considering the same skill for all pilots) :D

Indy car

piledriver
06-24-2003, 09:05 AM
I noticed that many, if not all of these answers are based basically in passion...
Am I wrong???
:p

lindy_adams
06-24-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by piledriver
I noticed that many, if not all of these answers are based basically in passion...
Am I wrong???
:p

no you are right

i just like indy car so much

Homem de Gelo
06-24-2003, 09:15 PM
I donīt think a F1 can reach the top speeds of a champ car...

F1 cars can reach 400 km/h, as long as they get rid of winglets and set the wings for minimum downforce and get the gearing right. The problem is they the engine wouldn't last for many laps.

piledriver
06-25-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Arcanjo
...The problem is they the engine wouldn't last for many laps.

Thatīs why I donīt think a F1 can win a Champ Car, in such conditions...
:cool:

A F1 engine has so powerfull output because it has ultra high RPM... today it is around 20000 RPM... and beeing for so many laps at such rotations, a engine will blew easily....

MoMurda
06-26-2003, 02:21 PM
F1 is da sh*t, all ya'll haters eat a fat dic. Why do you think other racers spend all their lives vying for a spot in F1, look at Juan Pablo, he killed everyone in cart/indy,what came next, GT,NASCAR, HELL NO! Formula 1 baby. The top of the racing food chain. The 1 stands for the best of the best. GT,cart,indy,chap are my next favorites, as well as the un****witable topfuel. Nascar....what a joke,just look at how people in america drive and you'll understand why something as complex as road course driving at high speeds is too hard for inbred rednecks to fathom. (Nascar=IliketodriveincirclestillIpuke.) (F1=Ilikegoing from 130 to 60-80 in a few seconds then back up to 130+ in a few scant seconds.) I like REAL rcing that requires skill, not driving with your right leg, playing old mans bumper cars.

piledriver
06-28-2003, 10:09 PM
well, I like F1, but how in a "real racing" the racers do not even need to change the gears??????
they donīt need to take care of how they press the accellerator pedal because of this damn traction control, and launch control!!!!!
for me, this isnīt real racing....

real racing is running at 200 km/h on gravel surface, with a rally car... to drive such a race, the driver must be MAN!!!

Rob
06-29-2003, 02:04 AM
1. LMP
2. LMP
3. F1
4. Indy car / Champ car, they are built for the job.

What's the difference between the IRL series and C.A.R.T? the cars look the same.

and Piledriver, F1 drivers still change gear, with buttons on the steering wheel.

Homem de Gelo
06-29-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Rob
and Piledriver, F1 drivers still change gear, with buttons on the steering wheel.

They only use the paddle shft when the auto shift is malfunctioning.

piledriver
06-30-2003, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by Rob
1. LMP
2. LMP
3. F1
4. Indy car / Champ car, they are built for the job.

What's the difference between the IRL series and C.A.R.T? the cars look the same.

Rob,
IRL cars are quite different of Champ Cars...
from chassis to engine both suppliers and specifications are not equal...
IRL cars are N/A and Champ Cars are Turbocharged.
IRL has output around 650HP.
Champ Cars has about 800-900HP.
for example, Champ cars could not race at the Texas Motor Speedway because of its banking and the speed... pilots feel nausea...

If you pay attention to an onboard camera of a F1 broadcasting, you see that the pilotīs hands do not make a "changing gear" movement using the pads behind wheels...

Rob
07-01-2003, 01:18 PM
Rob,
IRL cars are quite different of Champ Cars...
from chassis to engine both suppliers and specifications are not equal...
IRL cars are N/A and Champ Cars are Turbocharged.
IRL has output around 650HP.
Champ Cars has about 800-900HP.
for example, Champ cars could not race at the Texas Motor Speedway because of its banking and the speed... pilots feel nausea...

If you pay attention to an onboard camera of a F1 broadcasting, you see that the pilotīs hands do not make a "changing gear" movement using the pads behind wheels...

Oke thanks, and I'll see next week about the shifting, but I assume you're right.

MoMurda
07-02-2003, 01:17 PM
well, I like F1, but how in a "real racing" the racers do not even need to change the gears??????
they donīt need to take care of how they press the accellerator pedal because of this damn traction control, and launch control!!!!!
for me, this isnīt real racing....

real racing is running at 200 km/h on gravel surface, with a rally car... to drive such a race, the driver must be MAN!!!

When your make it to that point in your supposed racing career, you don't need a stick shift, you've been changing gears half your life, no it is stime to play with the BIG BOY Toys. Point is it is a well earned privlege.

motorhead
07-04-2003, 02:21 AM
LE Mans Prototypes are the best to look at!

piledriver
07-04-2003, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by motorhead
LE Mans Prototypes are the best to look at!

At least one agree with me!!!
:D

these cars look beautifull!!!!