PDA

View Full Version : ALMS: Acura On-Board Pass Streaming Video Today, 3PM ET

MPME
08-24-2008, 04:23 AM
ALMS: Acura On-Board Pass Streaming Video Today, 3PM ET

If you had a chance to watch the incredible images of qualifying being streamed live from Mosport on SPEEDtv.com Saturday, be sure to tune in again this Sunday from 3PM ET to 6PM ET to supplement the your TV viewing experience with on-board camera feeds from some of the most exciting teams in the American Le Mans Series. With the live broadcast from SPEED on the big screen and exclusive on-board video on your monitor, you'll have the best of both worlds at your command.

The Acura On-Board Pass from Mosport is scheduled to feature following teams:

#1 Audi R10 TDI
#6 Penske Porsche
#9 Highcroft Acura
#15 Fernandez Acura
#26 Andretti-Green Acura
# 66 De Ferran Acura

SPEEDTV.com :: Free Online Videos (http://gms.speedtv.com/Online/?SID=*3)

http://assets.speedtv.com/images/article_assets/883/883723/883723_article_img_large1.jpg

RacingManiac
08-24-2008, 05:26 AM
this sounds awesome.....will be sure to check it out...

Dino Scuderia
08-24-2008, 06:32 AM
Will be there!

RacingManiac
08-24-2008, 12:34 PM
the on board thus far is amazing.....great sound too....

Dino Scuderia
08-24-2008, 02:54 PM
Fantastic race in every class.

RacingManiac
08-24-2008, 02:55 PM
Great race....the on board near the end was getting kinda hard to see because its dark, but it was like that at the track too....

Sucks for de Ferran to run empty on the last lap....trying to dice with the Audi near the end probably didn't help....Brabham is my hero, so many unbelievable passes today....

Watching Acuras run now gotta makes you wonder how their P1 car will be like....

BTW, the on boards near the beginning was awesome, seeing the P2s running through turn 1 and 2 flat, then flat through 4, then just lift for 8....those things sticks like gumball....side note, Highcroft car's on-board never had sound for me....AGR's sounds the best...:D

Dino Scuderia
08-24-2008, 02:58 PM
Yeah Brab's really went for it..he had a great line through the tight hairpin but I thought his lines through other turns hurt him.