PDA

View Full Version : okay i will finally post my car on here

350hp_civic
05-07-2004, 12:41 AM
holy crap so many people have been pestering me to put my car on here so i will

my Avatar has been darkened a bit*

here is my car they are low res and oldish like a coulple of months i got them off my mates comp cos i dont have a digi cam and there are no engine pics, he took some he just deleted them. this was when i still had my crappy standard wing(now removed)

BHP-346
0-400m-13.4

it runs off a spoon block with a small greddy turbo and a custom intercooler, toda pistons, crank and camshaft, AEM filter ARC radiator, hks oil catch tank, turbosmart bov (vee port), samco hoses, venom cams, hks timing belt, NGK spark plugs, custom exhaust header, lukey 2.5' mandrell exhaust, lukey muffler (if it growls its a lukey)(that was a cheap line) and some other shit that i cant remember

C-west front bar(modified) custom N-1 skirts opium rear bar, 17 inch roh wheels, toyos, sparco shift knob, sparco pedals, custom blue paint

Spastik_Roach
05-07-2004, 12:48 AM
Hey not bad. Little bit ricey but ohh well. Looks pretty good except for the two exhaust holes at the bak with only one exhaust. At least you don't have the attitude of a ricer and at least the car is pretty powerful (3 more HP than a BMW M3!) .

Lets see some more pics if you can ever get hold of a digital camera.

Egg Nog
05-07-2004, 12:49 AM
At least to me, your signature sounds pretty ironic ;)

Anyway, nobody can argue with that amount of power. :) Care to take the ownership challenge?

Spastik_Roach
05-07-2004, 12:52 AM
Be resonable Egg Nog he hasn't got any stickers on it, and as he says its hard to keep a Civic looking unricey. Just please don't put Altezza lights on it or a Aluminum wing thingy, or as a matter of fact any big wing, keep it reasonably subtle.

Spastik_Roach
05-07-2004, 12:56 AM
There is a certain thing I like to call the "performance to looks modification (ricing) ratio" for every bit of visual modification there should be a decent performance upgrade...

And I think this car obeys this ratio..

350hp_civic
05-07-2004, 01:56 AM
There is a certain thing I like to call the "performance to looks modification (ricing) ratio" for every bit of visual modification there should be a decent performance upgrade...

And I think this car obeys this ratio..
yea, the bodykit is only there because the massive (massive for a civic) intercooler would not fit in the standard bar and the rest is there because it looked odd with no side or rear bodykit. :)

and i HATE those big aluminium wings on civics, they look good on SOME cars :D

Spastik_Roach
05-07-2004, 02:09 AM
Well that makes sense I suppose, I agree with you cars do look rather untidy with only the front bodykitted..

Do you plan to do any other mods to it soon?

350hp_civic
05-07-2004, 02:15 AM
Oh yea i forgot.

i also got a twin plate ACT cluch, B&M short shifter, Apex'i turbo timer, 5' sport-comp tacho, project mu calipers for the front, front brakes (disk) for the back with endless pads all-round, panasonic head deck (crappy standard speakers), one Akai sub and amp, lightened flywheel. :D :D :D

350hp_civic
05-07-2004, 02:17 AM
Well that makes sense I suppose, I agree with you cars do look rather untidy with only the front bodykitted..

Do you plan to do any other mods to it soon?
i dont know why but i want NOS!!!! :eek:

my friend has got it in his evo i always wanted it since he got it :D

Spastik_Roach
05-07-2004, 02:20 AM
Personally I think you should carry out other modifications before getting NOS. I just think its a bit pointless unless you are a real hard core drag racer.

350hp_civic
05-07-2004, 02:57 AM
Personally I think you should carry out other modifications before getting NOS. I just think its a bit pointless unless you are a real hard core drag racer.
yea but i would love to say i have 2Ks worth of NOS in my car :D

people would be like this :eek: (only less animated and cartoony)

(New Zealand $) :D

Spastik_Roach
05-07-2004, 02:59 AM
I think saying something like "i've got 400hp in my car" would make much the same impact :D

350hp_civic
05-07-2004, 03:23 AM
I think saying something like "i've got 400hp in my car" would make much the same impact :D
:rolleyes: true. but it would be better if i said i have almost 400bhp in a civic :D

Sweeney921
05-07-2004, 11:28 AM
it's very borderline ricey in my opinion. one part of me says that it has 346hp. the other part says CIVIC. you did good with this one, though

cls12vg30
05-07-2004, 12:55 PM
Personally I'd go for a more subtle bodykit, but aside from that it's a nice, subtle, relatively clean-looking Civic. The fact that it has more than enough go to back up the show takes down the rice factor significantly. When compared to modded Civics as a whole, this one looks even more subtle. No pointless stickers, no wannabe BMW Z3 gills in the fenders, no great big wing, great looking, non-tacky rims, all in all a nice car.

PsychoChimp22
05-07-2004, 03:57 PM
Personally I'd go for a more subtle bodykit, but aside from that it's a nice, subtle, relatively clean-looking Civic. The fact that it has more than enough go to back up the show takes down the rice factor significantly. When compared to modded Civics as a whole, this one looks even more subtle. No pointless stickers, no wannabe BMW Z3 gills in the fenders, no great big wing, great looking, non-tacky rims, all in all a nice car.

I think the Body kits fine.... ive seen a lot of civics a lot more riced up that that one :D I like it

350hp_civic
05-07-2004, 08:18 PM
thanks, i know the side skirts are a bit much but it scares little kids, the front is that big because it was the only one that would fit the intercooler, and the back was only $150 so i hope that explains the bodykit and the rims were off my old rolla' (carolla) :D

Doza
05-10-2004, 06:46 PM
BHP-346
0-400m-13.4

Dyno/Track Sheet Please.

350hp_civic
05-10-2004, 09:22 PM
Dyno/Track Sheet Please.
how would i get one of those? :confused:

Spastik_Roach
05-10-2004, 09:39 PM
I think he means to scan the sheet showing your HP on the Dyno and the Track time sheet thingy on to the pc.

carlover
05-11-2004, 03:58 PM
It looks good right now, but whatever you do DON'T PUT STICKERS ON IT!!!! Or I'll smash my compu...err...Book!!!

Egg Nog
05-11-2004, 04:11 PM

How do you know it has 346hp if you don't have a dyno sheet??!?

GT500
05-11-2004, 04:45 PM
hmmm....*suspicious*
Can you take a pic with the UCP Ownership challenge?

whiteballz
05-12-2004, 03:31 AM
am i the only one that has compared this car to the avatar? its very different, you can explain the colour differentiation but not the front kit. please show us some more photos!

is it just me, or do we (at UCP) love to nitpick about little details and suspicions about members cars?

baddabang
05-12-2004, 06:27 PM
am i the only one that has compared this car to the avatar? its very different, you can explain the colour differentiation but not the front kit. please show us some more photos!

is it just me, or do we (at UCP) love to nitpick about little details and suspicions about members cars?

its not you. since there were liars in the past about car ownership, I think we just want to be absoultly positive before we agree that it is theres. and yes your right the front bumber is different from the Avatar, :confused:

Falcon500
05-13-2004, 03:29 AM
Well im more intrested as how he doesnt have a timslip to provide as he has quoted his 1/4 mile time...that was sus right from the start...if i rember correctly he didnt even quote mph....now either post your time slip or...i could ask youa series of queastions and put that info on the 1/4 jr and see how well your quoted time stacks up....:)

350hp_civic
05-14-2004, 04:46 AM
fine ill scan the dyno sheet within the week if i can get to a scanner and my avatar was messed around in ps as i emplyed in the first post cos i think it looks sissy colour :D

Falcon500
05-14-2004, 05:04 AM
And a timeslip to ;)

Egg Nog
05-15-2004, 01:38 PM
Dyno/Track Sheet Please.

fine ill scan the dyno sheet within the week if i can get to a scanner...

Something doesn't add up here... :rolleyes:

Slicks
05-15-2004, 04:50 PM
I got the dyno sheet!
I couldnt resist, im bored... :p

whiteballz
05-15-2004, 05:07 PM
i think it is fairly easy to tell that you were bored slicks! haha... very very sad sad little man, you have my pitty....heheh :p

oh 350? where are you?i havent seen you post for a while

Falcon500
05-21-2004, 06:58 AM
Yeah funny he hasnt responded in so long,,,,,

whiteballz
05-21-2004, 05:58 PM
*cough* looser *cough*

i smell a fake.. i think we all do.

Spastik_Roach
05-21-2004, 06:17 PM
I still personally believe him, I thnk hes an honest enough guy...

whiteballz
05-21-2004, 06:21 PM
i dont think so, but perhaps.. wouldnt you post within the week you said you would? especialy if you were defending your cars honor...

DB9Vantage
05-22-2004, 05:01 AM
Well i defintaley dont believe him any more .... bah, probably gone to SC.net :D

foto_choppa
05-26-2004, 02:04 AM
i think hes bull shittin us :D

Niko_Fx
06-09-2004, 02:52 PM
So what's going on here?? Where's the proof mate :)?

We are still waiting :)

Egg Nog
06-09-2004, 04:42 PM
So what's going on here?? Where's the proof mate :)?

We are still waiting :)

Don't bother, he's long gone...

He left right after he told us it had exactly 346hp and then failed to know what a dyno was :rolleyes:

Touran
06-17-2004, 06:43 AM
nice car dude

Niko_Fx
06-17-2004, 11:57 AM
nice car dude

This is an example of why we have to read the whole thread before posting ;)

:)