PDA

View Full Version : True or False.

SlickHolden
08-27-2008, 08:35 AM
Whilst i have always been a believer, I still question many things, The day i see it is the day i will believe fully..

Now, Your thinking WTF is this dick head on about, Ok, It's simple, Read the quote first, And then open the attachment. Got this in an Email today.

The picture was taken on a mobile phone and the little girl you see
crying refused to go into the group as she said the little boy was
scaring her, thinking very little of her tantrum the little girls mum
(who took the picture) later discovered what the little girl was crying
for.

Look closely at about Knee high between the 2nd and 3rd girl in from the
left.

That i suspect is the reason the little girl was crying

Matra et Alpine
08-27-2008, 08:39 AM
Typical BS that folks post on the 'net for their 15 mins of fame :(
So both kids were in the pic, the kid was crying coz she's a rugrat and that's what they do !
SOmeone comes up with a story that fits and ....... gullibility falls into line :D :D :D

SlickHolden
08-27-2008, 08:58 AM
So you believed it:D..

DBR9
08-27-2008, 09:02 AM
Either the little lad was already there and the photo who is young was upset and children cry at the slightest thing.

Or some sad and frankly disturbing person has found this photo probably on a social site or personal blog saw the out of shape crying girl and added photoshopped the little boy in to create another retarded chain letter.

SlickHolden
08-27-2008, 09:10 AM
Anyway to find out if it has been chopped?.. I was checking it very close, But it's almost impossible to see anything once saved, Especially if your very capable with photoshop, Anything can be done now a days.

I hardly believe anything that is sensational i see in pics today.

baddabang
08-27-2008, 12:43 PM
I'm more scared of the second woman from the right...

Auxin
08-27-2008, 01:06 PM
I'm more scared of the second woman from the right...
Hehe, I know what you mean. The girl probably saw her and started crying. Like its been said, the boy is either in the picture, or its some pretty decent photoshop work.

Brix
08-27-2008, 01:48 PM
or, it's an optical illusion!, dust, the radiator, clothes, light. there are so many things that could make the illusion!, and when they saw the picture, and noticed the "boy" they thought it could be funny to say it's a ghost!

whiteballz
08-27-2008, 05:10 PM
I think your all going far to overhead here.
The kids just sitting in the shadow of those legged whales and the girls being a girl and crying.

f6fhellcat13
08-27-2008, 07:33 PM
they boy and the kid in front were photoshopped into it

ScionDriver
08-27-2008, 07:36 PM
Everybody knows you're not supposed to go ghost hunting with digital camera because they are more susceptible to picking up dust and those types of things. I bet either the boy was in it all the while and PSed to make him look more pale and ghostish or its chopped all the way. It's pretty easy to manipulate photos.

scottie300z
08-27-2008, 07:42 PM
True, because through this picture is exactly how the spawn of Satan would make its first appearance.

SlickHolden
08-28-2008, 04:59 PM
The kids just sitting in the shadow of those legged whales
I have done that, But they don't like it anymore now I'm an adult:(.

crisis
08-28-2008, 06:18 PM
False