PDA

View Full Version : kind of a TVR exclusive (I think)

Mustang
05-07-2004, 12:49 PM
Last night as i was talking to one of my mates at my rally club (who happens to work at TVR) we got talking about them, he told me that at the moment they had about 4 yes 4! new models that they had in the planning stages. I would like to add now that these are in the VERY VERY early stages of planning and might not ever be made or heard about. but that doesnt mean that i am not telling the truth.

Anyway these are the models we were talking about:

A new version of the Tuscan S
A Tuscan soft-top
A new change to the Sagaris
A new change to the T350

i would like to add again so that none of you go out saying oh yes there will DEFINITELY be a new set of TVR's coming out that these probably wont ever come into production. would be great to see them though i think that they would look great if they actually got made. :)

Matra et Alpine
05-07-2004, 12:57 PM
Last night as i was talking to one of my mates at my rally club (who happens to work at TVR) ....
To be expected that they will be working on changes to their cars.

However, it's great that UCP can get to hear second-hand news and possibilities, even if it only makes us drool more.

+rep for name-dropping ( know a guy who works in TVR ) *AND* for the info on the cars.

Cheers

PS: We demand proof - a sheet of paper on the guys head with UCP on it in a phot by next week please :)

Coventrysucks
05-07-2004, 02:17 PM
The "new" Sagaris, probably should read "final" as the only car in existance so far is a development car, and changes have been hinted at for some time now, I think there is even a bit in the article in Evo a few months back.

I'm not surprised at this news as TVR has promised some "surprises" at the Motorshow at the end of the month, and letters have been sent to dealers saying that the Sagaris will be unveiled, with demo cars available shortly after.

They have been very busy at the factory; the first customer Typhon has been delayed by another month :)

350hp_civic
05-08-2004, 12:07 AM
id luv 2 see them wfen they are made do you know if the tuscan s will be the same general shape??? :confused: :)

Mustang
05-08-2004, 01:30 AM
id luv 2 see them wfen they are made do you know if the tuscan s will be the same general shape??? :confused: :)

i dont know but they prob wont get made as they are only in the design stages.