PDA

View Full Version : C6 Magazine Road Test (Germany)

lfb666
05-08-2004, 09:10 AM
C6 Magazine Road Test:

http://www.autobild.de/suche/artikel.php?artikel_id=6101&artikel_seite=4#

But they said they did a 0-100km/h run in 4.3 seconds, and it looks like the quarter in 12.5! And its the automatic version, and convertable.

werty
05-08-2004, 03:58 PM
i'm not sure if i like it. in some angles it look good, but the straight on forward look at the car reminds me of miata with those head lights, and i think the rear end still looks like chevy didn't know what to do again, makes me think they rushed the designer

henk4
05-08-2004, 11:30 PM
They did not test the car, just gave a detailed description. Accelaration data are factory based and probably for the coupe. They are very positive, but the main criticsim is about the autobox which is four speed only with no possibility for manual operation. The headlights have been newly designed to allow for easy signalling, which is used very heavily on German motorways when a faster car approaches. The pop-up lights prevented that.

thinker
05-09-2004, 10:53 AM
duz anyone know what colors the c6 is going to be available in????

bimmer546
06-02-2004, 06:11 PM
the new vette obviously has some flaws but is all in all a good replacement for the C5. the C5 evolved nicely from its original version and i believe the C6 will also be able to do so, working out minor design flaws. as for its accalimed power and grip i love it.