PDA

View Full Version : Morey Concept by Felix Runde

Sledgehammer
11-05-2008, 09:20 PM
(from Felix Runde)

Morey was born in a project at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Hannover, Germany. In the year 2007, there was a challenge to design a light weight construction with an official approval. Morey is a racing car with organic shapes. It has classic influences based on old cars like the Cobra. What is notable about the shape of Morey is that it changes from every perspective. For best weight distribution, the motor is in the middle of the car.
It receives air from intercoolers that are positioned behind and to the side of the driver and passenger seats. This is a brand new look and sound. The grille pushes forward, and below there is a spoiler for air contact pressure. At the rear there is a diffuser to steady the car. For optimal performance, the tires have a normal size (215/45 R17 - 245/40 R17).
Main facts
no top
no doors
no front windshield
basic weight 1102 lbs
2.0-liter FDI engine, biturbo
HP/Weight 4.41 lbs per hp
0-62 mph under 4 seconds

Security
rollbar
to drive with helmet
. authorized headlights
four point seat belt

Dimensions
wheelbase 98.43 inch
height (without rollbar) 39.37 inch

Sledgehammer
11-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Morey Concept by Felix Runde #2

Wenkel
11-06-2008, 04:11 AM
Continue with the good work. I'm only curious as to which powertrain it will house.
Will it be a 300bhp naturally aspirated V6 engine or a 500bhp+ plus v8 unit?
One more question: is this a one-off project or are there plans to build a limited number of these cars? If so, what prices are we talking about, and when are you planning to start selling it?

Bleeding Heart
11-06-2008, 05:35 AM
No front windshiled... I wonder what this thing will do to your face at speed.

LeonOfTheDead
11-06-2008, 04:48 PM
Continue with the good work. I'm only curious as to which powertrain it will house.
Will it be a 300bhp naturally aspirated V6 engine or a 500bhp+ plus v8 unit?
One more question: is this a one-off project or are there plans to build a limited number of these cars? If so, what prices are we talking about, and when are you planning to start selling it?

you should ask those question to the creator, but probably this is going to be just another rendering work with no future. there is nothing technical behind it, so even I could answer you saying it will have a 12 liter engine with 8 turbo and one billion hp...