PDA

View Full Version : honda hsc vs. acura nsx concept

kennyknoxville
11-19-2008, 12:09 PM
who else thinks the hsc is a lot better than the new concept? thoughts?

kennyknoxville
11-19-2008, 12:21 PM
http://www.diseno-art.com/images/Honda_HSC.jpg

http://www.diseno-art.com/images/hsc.jpg

http://www.diseno-art.com/images/Honda_HSC_interior.jpg

kennyknoxville
11-19-2008, 12:27 PM
we should start a petition. and if that fails, we should start a riot outside hondas headquarters. and if that fails, i know a guy (certified ninja actually) that could kidnap the president. just to shake things up and set honda back in the right direction

Ferrer
11-19-2008, 12:59 PM
we should start a petition. and if that fails, we should start a riot outside hondas headquarters. and if that fails, i know a guy (certified ninja actually) that could kidnap the president. just to shake things up and set honda back in the right direction
If only we could change all things that are wrong with motoring industry...

wwgkd
11-19-2008, 02:17 PM
If only we could change all things that are wrong with motoring industry...

I say we form a commitee of fanatical militants devoted to righting wrongs and fixing the injustices of the auto industry. Then after we fail to agree on the correct direction for many promising cars we can take ourselves out in an orgy of violent hits over minor design cues and the correct number of cylinders until the last to remaining members order revenge hits on their own mothers out of despair.

Roentgen
11-19-2008, 02:36 PM
lol...

yea, I do think the HSC is better than the new one. It actually looks like an NSX replacement, not some Prelude replacement...

NSXType-R
11-19-2008, 02:41 PM
HSC for sure.

But if you call the Acura concept a mere Prelude replacement, then that's wrong too. It's way more than the Prelude, in terms of performance at least.

Ferrer
11-19-2008, 03:18 PM
I say we form a commitee of fanatical militants devoted to righting wrongs and fixing the injustices of the auto industry. Then after we fail to agree on the correct direction for many promising cars we can take ourselves out in an orgy of violent hits over minor design cues and the correct number of cylinders until the last to remaining members order revenge hits on their own mothers out of despair.
Right, I'm in.

jump15vc
11-19-2008, 05:10 PM
-hsc looks so much better
-im down for the auto vigilante plan
-the list for japanese manufacturers goes Nissan, Subaru, Mitsu, everything else, toyota

NicFromLA
11-19-2008, 05:45 PM

Death to Speed Limits!

(Except in school zones)

Birdman
11-19-2008, 06:38 PM

When do we start?:p

Zytek_Fan
11-19-2008, 07:01 PM
I hate to drop the bomb, but I like the new NSX.

f6fhellcat13
11-19-2008, 07:03 PM
I hate to drop the bomb, but I like the new NSX.
*clears throat*
HERETIC!

:p

markpaul
11-19-2008, 07:45 PM
honda hsc looks alot better
are there any stats about these cars?

TehRacer
11-19-2008, 07:48 PM
-hsc looks so much better
-im down for the auto vigilante plan
-the list for japanese manufacturers goes Nissan, Subaru, Mitsu, everything else, toyota

And for reliability reverse that list ;)

Vanishing Boy
11-20-2008, 01:12 AM
-> I'm all the way with the HSC, a definite NSX worthy replacement. Not just an alien looking Prelude.

ruim20
11-20-2008, 02:46 AM
I'm all for the HSC to, the new one kinda feels like a normal coupe, no soul.

jump15vc
11-20-2008, 09:56 AM
And for reliability reverse that list ;)

i mean yeah, but whatever

kennyknoxville
11-21-2008, 08:13 AM
:( i already miss the old one...im gonna tell on my mommy

kennyknoxville
11-21-2008, 12:00 PM
lets just steal a fsc and share it. who cares if its on the market