PDA

View Full Version : HHR

SupraMan22
12-05-2008, 04:57 PM
Since my semester of school is done I have been messing around with some ideas for a HHR SS for a buddy. Just playing with some ideas, wider wheel arches, small body kit, tint, shaved, lowered, etc. Wondering if anyone had a picture of a car with a nice set of black wheels in it at this angle? Also some ideas and crit would be awesome. Trying to step up my game at this, photoshop will be a living one day. :) Thanks for any help!

Oh and this is just rough, i haven't cleaned it up at all. Still needs blended and pieced together.

f6fhellcat13
12-05-2008, 05:00 PM
Maybe you should get a shorter front bumper, in the pic it looks like a Dodge Ram.

SupraMan22
12-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Thats the stock bumper.. I'm chopping the car to show what can be done with the car normal. So fairly basic stuff, changing the whole bumper is out of the question :)

f6fhellcat13
12-05-2008, 05:10 PM
Thats the stock bumper.. I'm chopping the car to show what can be done with the car normal. So fairly basic stuff, changing the whole bumper is out of the question :)

Oh sorry:o, I guess the bodykit makes it look different.
The bodykit does, however look quite good on the middle and back.
Maybe a different grille and no roof rack(would it ever actually be used?)

painterr
12-05-2008, 09:10 PM
I would like to see the stock pic before I make a comment!

SupraMan22
12-06-2008, 08:34 PM
ahh sorry my bad. Here is it, both of them. Added some stuff.. wondering if anyone could make it better for me in any way possible. Lighting, brushing, etc. Please :)

Help?

painterr
12-13-2008, 09:45 PM
What you have done is well done. You might want to put some ground effects on the side to dress it up a little, besides the running boards. you might want to darken the tires up some. Out of 10 I would give you a 9 for work done.