PDA

View Full Version : Things you found

rallyswift75
12-12-2008, 07:33 PM
Have you ever found something weird. I was just out looking for a christmas tree and found a bullet holder with 15 bullets in it. I'll post pics later. Share stories please.

f6fhellcat13
12-12-2008, 08:15 PM
I found a rosary in my dad's car, despite the fact that my dad hasn't gone to church in 30 years. (the car is 10 years old)

baddabang
12-12-2008, 09:32 PM
This one time I found a pair of panties under the passenger seat of my old Blazer. Nobody has claimed them yet.

drakkie
12-13-2008, 02:40 AM
Blueprints of (parts for) a foreign navy's frigate in the building of a bankrupt shipyard (RDM).

Edit:

When i was little me and my friends always went bunker-hunting (in my town was a major fortification for the Atlantikwall with radar, headquarters and so on). We found over the course of years a rusty german helmet and a german knife with SS-inscriptions. Offcourse when our mummy's saw it, we had to give it to the police :)

Matra et Alpine
12-13-2008, 03:21 AM
undead nazi zombies at the bottom of my garden.
WHat shoudl I do ?
I've tried shooting them everywhere except the head and nothing works.
HELP
:)

Cyco
12-13-2008, 03:29 AM
Throw crappy LPs at them :D

Bleeding Heart
12-13-2008, 04:50 AM
Well, I found my missing pair of Converse last week... Pretty dirty that time so I had to wash it... It still fits though...

LeonOfTheDead
12-13-2008, 05:01 AM
undead nazi zombies at the bottom of my garden.
WHat shoudl I do ?
I've tried shooting them everywhere except the head and nothing works.
HELP
:)

Throw crappy LPs at them :D

Excellent quotation!:)

Rockefella
12-13-2008, 06:02 AM
A six pack of Bud Light in the back corner of my closet, from 2005.

On a more serious note, my mother's boss gave me a bunch of random things when his father died this year. Ranged from the anonymous trinket to sheepskin sheetcovers to various exotic European/American Automobile club souvenirs and badges.

Bleeding Heart
12-13-2008, 06:52 AM
Well... I found These Videos in YouTube...
YouTube - 2004 Wheels & Wings Airshow - Hawaiian Eagle Jet Fire Truck (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAl2l-9p008)

YouTube - World's Fastest 1/4 Mile Jet Semi Truck 18,000 HP (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCD63w3l2UQ)

YouTube - Bandag Bullet Guinness Record Run (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW4exN-7s1g)

YouTube - Dragster truck (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9zk8btdhhw)

YouTube - Caminhão a jato www.possante.com (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zqXUaOFifs)

Here is when the truck from the 4th & 5th video race in a 1/4 mile:
YouTube - Bob Motz vs. Kent Shockley Jet Semi Truck Drag Race (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFavbPEPYWA)

johnnynumfiv
12-13-2008, 07:37 AM
I found a nazi flag(huge), swastika cufflinks, nazi medals, letters from higherups to soldiers/sailors, and other ww2 memorabilia in a box in a closet. Some great great uncles and my grandfather got the stuff during WW2.

drakkie
12-13-2008, 09:36 AM
I found a nazi flag(huge), swastika cufflinks, nazi medals, letters from higherups to soldiers/sailors, and other ww2 memorabilia in a box in a closet. Some great great uncles and my grandfather got the stuff during WW2.

Nice stuff ! Ever thought of donating it to a museum or something ? Im sure they'd love it !

johnnynumfiv
12-13-2008, 10:09 AM
Nice stuff ! Ever thought of donating it to a museum or something ? Im sure they'd love it !

I like it too much. I wear the cuff links when I dress up and have the flag on my wall. jk

wwgkd
12-13-2008, 10:36 AM
I like it too much. I wear the cuff links when I dress up and have the flag on my wall. jk

Awesome dude.

I just found a drunk girl at my front door. Seriously. It's 9 am here.

LeonOfTheDead
12-13-2008, 10:48 AM
Awesome dude.

is she frozen?!

wwgkd
12-13-2008, 11:02 AM
is she frozen?!

No, but seemed close. We just got a couple inches of snow (still snowing) and she was wearing a mini skirt. She was looking for some guys apartment, but didn't have his number or anything. So I had her sit down with some hot chocolate and went door to door, but no one named John near my apartment. So I just gave her a ride home.

Kitdy
12-13-2008, 11:23 AM
That was nice of you wwgkd.

What is wwgkd anyways? What Would Gary K Do?

wwgkd
12-13-2008, 11:28 AM
That was nice of you wwgkd.

What is wwgkd anyways? What Would Gary K Do?

What Would Ghengis Khan Do. So, probably not that.

NSXType-R
12-13-2008, 01:35 PM
I found a stack of books in my neighborhood. And brought it all home. It was mostly Chem, Bio, Calculus and Physics books.

Yes, I am a nerd.

Zytek_Fan
12-13-2008, 02:32 PM
Awesome dude.

Welcome to Moscow :p

Rockefella
12-13-2008, 03:44 PM
I was going to say Halloween must be fun for you until...

and i rofl'ed.

wwgkd
12-13-2008, 04:20 PM
Actually halloween is pretty entertaining around here. Two college towns 7 miles apart... I guess it's inevitable. I didn't used to care that much about it once I got a little older, but since moving here I take it seriously. Well, not as much as Heidi Klum, but this year I got a nightstand and cut out some holes so I could wear it, and a lampshade (with working light) on my head. There were a couple people that thought I was a table, but most got that I was a one night stand. I'm pretty sure the night was fun, but I got so many free drinks that I don't really remember it. I'm also pretty sure that there have not been that many hot women hanging out with a non-rich nerd in quite a while.

rallyswift75
12-13-2008, 08:13 PM
Here's the bullets.

digitalcraft
12-13-2008, 11:17 PM
I found a mickey mouse watch one time on the ground. It was a woman's watch so I gave it to my mom. Looked it up later online and found out it was an $80 watch. Not bad.

Spastik_Roach
12-13-2008, 11:26 PM
I found a 15 year old KFC voucher in my car when I got it. Seriously, I've got nothing better than that.

Timothy (in VA)
12-14-2008, 12:18 AM
I like finding things. It's such a nice feeling to find something that so many other people have overlooked or just don't care to look for. I like finding weird bugs that other people are too busy to notice (like a praying mantis on my car antenna or a moth spending the day on the underside of a hand railing), or rare cars in crowded parking lots. The lots behind mechanics' garages often have interesting stuff, too. A few of the more unusual or unexpected things I've found:

I found an imitation Swiss Army knife on the sidewalk years ago; I still have it. In fact, it's sitting right in front of me on my desk.

Another time, I was wading in the Shenandoah River near Harpers Ferry by an overpass and found a Britney Spears CD; I don't still have that.

In high school, I was poking around in the woods in a nearby park and found the remains of an old car. There was nothing left but four wheels, a rusted chassis, a rusted engine block, and a few other random pieces of rusted metal, so I have no idea what kind of car it used to be.

A few weeks ago my forestry lab went on a field trip in a state forest. We were in the middle of the woods, who knows how far from the nearest paved road, and we found an old overgrown cemetary that contained the grave of a War of 1812 veteran (pictured). The oldest headstones had been replaced with more modern, durable ones, so someone knew it was there, though.

orshow
12-14-2008, 07:17 AM
Anyone else think that gravestone looks like it's got the outline of a kid taking a piss on it?!

That's what i've found recently :D

LeonOfTheDead
12-14-2008, 07:38 AM
Anyone else think that gravestone looks like it's got the outline of a kid taking a piss on it?!

That's what i've found recently :D

me too, I opened the pic just to look at the kid

teatako
12-14-2008, 11:26 AM
What Would Ghengis Khan Do. So, probably not that.

So I just gave her a ride home.

I thought Ghengis Khan would have claimed her as his and have her make him a sandwich :cool: :D

manlas
12-14-2008, 03:08 PM
I found my a Copy of Kingdom Come Vol.2,3&4 under my car seat. Vol.1 Wasn't there. I read it but now i have no idea how the story starts but i know how it ends...

Zytek_Fan
12-14-2008, 06:49 PM
I found a 10 year old Sam's Club card under the carpet in my car.
From North Carolina.

clutch-monkey
12-14-2008, 11:41 PM
i found a big tool box full of wrenches, spanners, you name it.
dragged it off the road into some bushes so no-one would find it til i came back for it (wouldn't fit in the mini)

Zytek_Fan
12-15-2008, 12:37 AM
i found a big tool box full of wrenches, spanners, you name it.
dragged it off the road into some bushes so no-one would find it til i came back for it (wouldn't fit in the mini)

Were they good brand tools? :p

wwgkd
12-15-2008, 12:40 AM
I found a girls of the pac 10 calendar in the recycle bin. It's a current one, too. This month is Alexis who in addition to having one of the hottest most athletic bodies I've ever seen has a black belt in tae kwon do and is getting a 3.8 gpa in dentistry. I am so in love.

Rockefella
12-15-2008, 12:59 AM
I found a girls of the pac 10 calendar in the recycle bin. It's a current one, too. This month is Alexis who in addition to having one of the hottest most athletic bodies I've ever seen has a black belt in tae kwon do and is getting a 3.8 gpa in dentistry. I am so in love.

pixorban, you know the rules.

wwgkd
12-15-2008, 01:02 AM

haha, ok, let me see if I can dig up a camera and get the pics onto my computer.

Kitdy
12-15-2008, 12:18 PM

Will you actually follow up on that fiset style or is it all talk?

wwgkd
01-02-2009, 09:17 PM

Ok, so it took me a while to get around to this. Finding a camera took a while, then the pictures were crappy, then the second round of pictures (still kind of crappy) got left on a memory stick at my dad's house when I went to my mom's. Well, anyways here they are, finally.

The girl in the 2nd one, Alexis, is the blackbelt in Taikwondo. I am in love.

Sledgehammer
01-03-2009, 04:30 PM
New years morning, woke up with handcuffs in my back pocket.

Quiggs
01-03-2009, 04:40 PM

That's still better than the time Fiset woke up after kissing a dude.

Cyco
01-03-2009, 07:36 PM
Find you in his bed must have been a shock, Quiggs

teatako
01-03-2009, 07:38 PM
The girl in the 2nd one, Alexis, is the blackbelt in Taikwondo. I am in love.

Her hair and smile are so 70´s. do want .

Quiggs
01-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Find you in his bed must have been a shock, Quiggs

I definitely see what you did there. Do NOT want.

willysjeep
01-03-2009, 10:56 PM
You did not tell us about the cane lashes on your back :eek::eek::confused::D:D

Sledgehammer
01-07-2009, 02:51 PM
That's still better than the time Fiset woke up after kissing a dude.

Missed that one. Source?

Sledgehammer
01-07-2009, 02:54 PM
You did not tell us about the cane lashes on your back :eek::eek::confused::D:D

I don't think they were used on me.;)