PDA

View Full Version : Bugatti Veyron Vincero by Mansory

Ecnelis
12-19-2008, 01:18 PM
There is another UAE's Veyron special - Mansory Vincero.

According to Prestige Cars (http://prestigecars.ae/showroom/index.aspx) only 3 were made.

There is no more info... yet.

Ecnelis
12-19-2008, 01:22 PM
Mansory Vincero #2

mclaren_crazy
12-19-2008, 01:31 PM
I like the rims.....I think they would also look good on an LP-640

NSXType-R
12-19-2008, 01:37 PM
Are there a lot of spare Veyrons for people to do these special editions?

I don't get it.

f6fhellcat13
12-19-2008, 01:50 PM
It's probably a one-off for an oil baron.
EDIT: It's a three-off

Ferrer
12-19-2008, 01:55 PM
That's...

... that's bad isn't it?

dydzi
12-19-2008, 02:03 PM
^ take a second look on the interior...

anyway, original still looks better

f6fhellcat13
12-19-2008, 02:05 PM
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/attachments/multimedia/291798d1229717895-bugatti-veyron-vincero-mansory-dsc_0038_12_18_20084_51.jpg

Unfortunately I like that pointey-downey bit of chrome they put at the bottom of the grille.
:(

wwgkd
12-19-2008, 03:01 PM
Are they trying to beat the miata for the most special editions ever made? And the interior looks like they stripped a mummy to make it. WTF?

Roentgen
12-19-2008, 03:06 PM
At least it's not made my Bugatti themselves...

NSXType-R
12-19-2008, 03:14 PM
Are they trying to beat the miata for the most special editions ever made? And the interior looks like they stripped a mummy to make it. WTF?

No.

They're trying to beat the Mustang and the Corvette in one fell stroke.

Kitdy
12-19-2008, 05:28 PM
The current gen Corvette isn't too bad for editions, the three factory ones and the C6R road one by Pratt and Miller is all I can think of offhand. Wait there is some other one too I think maybe.

The Mustang however, Autoblog tried to list all of the 5th Gen Mustang variants in and out of house and it was absurd.

baddabang
12-19-2008, 06:59 PM
Ron Fellows.
Daytona Pace Car.
427 Limited Edition.
Hertz Rental Car Edition.

That makes 4.

Bleeding Heart
12-19-2008, 08:14 PM
At last, mansory did something right...

The last few times they decided to tune a car, it looked very aweful

NicFromLA
12-19-2008, 11:09 PM
More money than taste.

clutch-monkey
12-20-2008, 01:37 AM
More money than taste.

isn't that mansory's tag line?

W.R.
12-20-2008, 04:11 AM
Is it just my weak stomach, but does anyone else feel suddenly queasy at the very thought of a Mansory?

Don't we all just love putting money and tastlessness in a blender.

NicFromLA
12-20-2008, 06:56 AM
Is it just my weak stomach, but does anyone else feel suddenly queasy at the very thought of a Mansory?

I agree. If there's any benefit to this economic down-turn, perhaps it will be that that butcher shop known as Mansory goes out of business.

Auxin
12-20-2008, 01:37 PM
The exterior is not nearly as bad as most of mansory's specials. I'd actually go so far as to say it looks OK. The interior is just ughhhh, as bad as brown shoes with a black suit.

LeonOfTheDead
12-20-2008, 02:16 PM
Ron Fellows.
Daytona Pace Car.
427 Limited Edition.
Hertz Rental Car Edition.

That makes 4.

add the Victory S (only for Europe IIRC)

The exterior is not nearly as bad as most of mansory's specials. I'd actually go so far as to say it looks OK. The interior is just ughhhh, as bad as brown shoes with a black suit.

considering the exterior is stock except for the grille and the rims, I like the colors. that's it.

Ecnelis
12-20-2008, 06:10 PM
the exterior is stock except for the grille and the rims
And air outlets in front wheels panels.

Vindesh17
12-20-2008, 10:26 PM
Call me crazy but I actually like it.

Sledgehammer
12-20-2008, 10:37 PM
Will Bugatti still stake claim if one crashes at high speed with the changes to the aerodynamics of the car. Although subtle, microscopic changes can have a butterfly effect on aero limits while operating at the edge. If I was Bugatti, I would definitely separate myself from any ownership to CMA.

LeonOfTheDead
12-21-2008, 02:45 AM
I was wondering, what about the tires/rims?
the tires on the Veyron are highly stressed and you need to ship the rim+tire to the factory just to replace a punctured one, how did they managed to change rims and still be sure it was safe?
perhaps they could have been backed by Bugatti itself, even if I have my doubts about that.

silverhawk
12-21-2008, 03:56 AM
i like the exterior too. i read on another site that it costs $2.45 million.

Ferrer
12-21-2008, 06:01 AM
I was wondering, what about the tires/rims?
the tires on the Veyron are highly stressed and you need to ship the rim+tire to the factory just to replace a punctured one, how did they managed to change rims and still be sure it was safe?
perhaps they could have been backed by Bugatti itself, even if I have my doubts about that.
I doubt they are bothered if the wheels are safe or not, in the same way that this car will never get even close to its top speed.

Ecnelis
12-21-2008, 06:43 AM
i like the exterior too. i read on another site that it costs $2.45 million.
Could you provide link?

titty
12-21-2008, 09:44 AM
too bad the 599 which they made was involed in a crash :(

LeonOfTheDead
12-21-2008, 09:50 AM
too bad the 599 which they made was involed in a crash :(

debatable, but I think they made more than one car, I saw images of at least three different cars (see paint schemes)

and welcome at UCP:)

Ecnelis
12-29-2008, 12:02 PM
Press release:

The Mansory individualisation program based on the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 gets launched initially by a limited edition with our Middle East Partner, Prestige Cars Abu Dhabi, exclusively. In spring the Linea Vinceṛ will be introduced to the public at the Auto Salon 2009 in Geneva. Vinceṛ “I will win“; Nessun Dorma, probably the most famous tenor aria from Giacomo Puccini’s opera Turandot, gave its name to the overall concept of the current individualisation project from Mansory.

The story is descended from the Persian novella 1001 days. This on the one hand refers to the standard PS - motorisation / the standard PS figures of the Bugatti Veyron 16.4, on the other hand it should remind of the origin of Kourosh Mansory, CEO and founder of the Mansory Cooperation. At last the 3 acts of the opera gave the idea for the strictly limited edition of the Linea Vinceṛ. The aerodynamic kit is completely built in lightweight construction by using fine carbon fibre for the components. In this way the new material doesn’t just cause an exclusive look. It also optimises handling and acceleration!

The front end gets a high-quality facelift that makes the hp-giant look more powerful, especially in combination with the modification of the mudguards. Lovingly designed accents for an elegant appearance: there are for example integrated LED-elements that emphasise the new lines and forms by underlining the implemented stylised V as homage to the name Vinceṛ. The bonnet of the fast car is shortened and a new front splitter was integrated. New designed side skirts cause an adequate connection between the front and the rear and continue the sporty- elegant design consequentially.

Bigger air outtakes lead to an optimised cooling of the engine and create a perfect match with the new diffuser that is built of carbon fibre as most of the other aerodynamic components for a strong design of the rear end.

Technical innovative strength paired with experienced art of engineering raise expectations for unbelievable 1109 hp / 1310 Nm because of optimised air intake and a modification of the exhaust system. Consequentially Mansory designed new fully forged turbine wheels for the Linea Vinceṛ.

In the passenger compartment you feel surrounded by royal air at once because of the combination of luxury and technique united in selected materials and forms full of poetry. Especially the new ambience illumination system that shines from the door covering and the whole seat geometry catches someone’s eye. The complete interior gleams in the splendour of high-quality carbon fibre and special embossed leather. Contrast coloured accents even decorate the roof lining.

The steering wheel that includes new gear shift paddels was developed to reach one single target: Vinceṛ, I will win!

dirtybus
01-08-2009, 01:25 PM
I love the veyron, why did it not beat the zonda round the topgear track though?

LeonOfTheDead
01-08-2009, 02:43 PM
I love the veyron, why did it not beat the zonda round the topgear track though?

hmmm... the fact that it weights twice the Zonda and that the Veyron has a massive turbo lag while the Zonda is ready to bite even when turned off, should be two easy and good points to start with