DarkPhenix
05-11-2004, 12:18 PM
Tks by the suport!!!!! ;)

DarkPhenix
05-11-2004, 12:26 PM
movies #2

UK CARS
05-11-2004, 01:55 PM
Damn! whatsthat over taking the challenge??? my guess is a 308, testarossa a dunno you dont see much of it....just a quick shot :confused:

gbrown37
05-11-2004, 02:58 PM
Hey any chance you could format these videos into a Windows Media Player file or anything? I tried to download the videos but it said I have to download more Quicktime components but then when I try to download those new components it wont let me for some reason. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks to everyone who helps.

Matra et Alpine
05-11-2004, 03:02 PM
Hey any chance you could format these videos into a Windows Media Player file or anything? I tried to download the videos but it said I have to download more Quicktime components but then when I try to download those new components it wont let me for some reason. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks to everyone who helps.
One of the downdides of the PC world is these competing video formats.
Best I can suggest is to go to www.quicktime.com and download the latest player.
Sounds like you're missing the latest codec. You may be having a problem with the automated download - this could be firewall or anti-virus protection. If you download the latest player, you'll get all the latest codecs too.
If not, PM me and we'll see if we can resolve it.

gbrown37
05-11-2004, 03:19 PM
Hey Thanks. That worked. Check your inbox.