PDA

View Full Version : Mount Stuart 2003 - F1

Matra et Alpine
05-11-2004, 05:43 PM
Advice is turn the speakers WAY up loud and just enjoy it :)

BMW F1.- Beretta or Gene ( don't remember which this one is )
BAR F1 - driven by Sato ( he was MUCH more willing to showboat :) )

The sound seemed trapped and amplified in the trees, making it even better :)

deffenbaugh03
05-11-2004, 06:09 PM
awwwwwwwww it sure is enjoying i agree

350hp_civic
05-12-2004, 12:11 AM
Advice is turn the speakers WAY up loud and just enjoy it :)

good advice.

those are great :D

SPN:DOC
05-12-2004, 02:12 AM
hammm... I don’t think the new front wing on the Williams is doing them and good this year.. things were expected to pick up in the European tracks but were are still waiting.. :( :( and BAR waha.. what a jump this year, someone has been working hard.. :eek: just hope it doesn’t beat Renault :o but well done to them..

Great movie Matra et Alpine.

Cotterik
05-12-2004, 05:14 AM
hammm... I don’t think the new front wing on the Williams is doing them and good this year.. things were expected to pick up in the European tracks but were are still waiting.. :( :( and BAR waha.. what a jump this year, someone has been working hard.. :eek: just hope it doesn’t beat Renault :o but well done to them..

Great movie Matra et Alpine.
Its not the front wing, its the front nose. The aerodynamics on the bmw have been greatly improved, they just need time to work on the new engine which will rival the Ferrari's latest Engine which is proving to be just as powerful as the BMW P84 engine which is said to have the most horsepower, they just need to improve certain areas. I was obvious that BMW were not going to create as big a stir as they did last year but they need to make some advances in order to be back at the top, but they need to do it in time to stop ferrari winning the championship. At this rate, if they keep winning races ferrari could win the championship in silverstone!!

GT500
05-12-2004, 04:55 PM
Ooooo i like that BAR one. :p
Great movies Matra!