PDA

View Full Version : []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[] chop

foto_choppa
05-17-2004, 03:15 AM
not exactly []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[] but here is the first chop i have done for this site i hope i can get to be a better chopper like painterr one day.

mitsi evo 7
MODS:

porche rims
mirror tints
cf spoiler
'ucp' number plate
green paint
shaved door handles/washer jets/fuel cap
carbon lip
lights
no indicator
2-door conversion
opened front bar middle vent
opened front bar side vent
lowering
side-skirt vent
brighter mitsi symbol
slightly bigger intercooler
clear indercator
smoked tail light

yeah thats about it. expect more of this to come :D

whiteballz
05-17-2004, 03:21 AM
its okay, very clean, one tip, look around the edges of where you ad things on, im not great, but my chops are clean.

ps: WTF has happend to the rims on the original pic?!?!?!?

DarkPhenix
05-17-2004, 03:21 AM
Great chop! I think you can get to be a better chopper like me :D :D ... one day :p ... Great chop! Keep trying! :)

foto_choppa
05-17-2004, 03:29 AM
easy guys, bear in mind i dont have ps i only have paint and VCW and VCW is just a trial so easy up please :)

junaman
05-17-2004, 03:32 AM
WOW!! All that was dun in paint?
Looks pretty dam good. Sweet chop!

foto_choppa
05-17-2004, 03:36 AM
yea its all done in paint except for the colour and tints which were done in VCW vicman's photo editor trial :D (free on the net) hehehehe

PS: you might have noticed i like the bright green as used in my avatar and this chop, i will be using this colour alot i think :D

whiteballz
05-17-2004, 03:38 AM
okay
this is MY revised version of your chop, i used no extra parts, just the line tool and the polygraphic selector.

this is a much cleaner version of your chop. SUBTLE yet better, start with the small things, such as clenlyness of edges before you work on paint jobs and other things, it pays off to remove any imperfections in the original before you start.

foto_choppa
05-17-2004, 03:49 AM
okay
this is MY revised version of your chop, i used no extra parts, just the line tool and the polygraphic selector.

this is a much cleaner version of your chop. SUBTLE yet better, start with the small things, such as clenlyness of edges before you work on paint jobs and other things, it pays off to remove any imperfections in the original before you start.
thanks for that but i can only do so much with a trial and paint on a slow-ass 98 :D

Cotterik
05-17-2004, 03:49 AM
looks great! Get the windows tinted an maybe indent the rear wheel ark if u have any spare time :)

whiteballz
05-17-2004, 03:51 AM
im on '98 too

SPHFerrari
05-17-2004, 04:33 AM
go to adobe.com and download a trial version of Photoshop Elements. Its not quite Photoshop but i know it kicks paints ass, and probably that other thing u use. Or, like i did, u can just download Photoshop from LimeWire or Kazaa :D

cp01ae
05-17-2004, 05:12 AM
its okay, very clean, one tip, look around the edges of where you ad things on, im not great, but my chops are clean.

ps: WTF has happend to the rims on the original pic?!?!?!?

It's an RS, they come with cheap wheels because most people who buy them are going to mod them for racing and put different wheels on anyways, and probably have more than one set of wheels.

Misho
05-17-2004, 06:46 AM
it took me about 15 minutes to be able and read this: []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[]

pimpin !!!

Cotterik
05-17-2004, 08:49 AM
WTF has happend to the rims on the original pic?!?!?!?
Hey i only just noticed :( naasty rims they are. Even if it is an RS, its still nearly £30,000. A set of nice rims isnt gonna cost Mitsu any harm!?

Cotterik
05-17-2004, 08:56 AM
it took me about 15 minutes to be able and read this: []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[]

pimpin !!!

oooooo rite :D I thought it was a random load of lines :confused: :p ;)
Im havin a dumb day :rolleyes:

p.s do i use smileys too much??

Mustang
05-17-2004, 09:54 AM
ha wow i hadnt noticed that either now itis just obvious and i cant see anything else when i look at it

foto_choppa
05-17-2004, 10:50 PM
okey dokey, i think it is pretty obvious- :D

[]D=p,[]=i,[]\/[]=m,[]D=p,[]=i,[]\[]=n :D

whiteballz
05-17-2004, 11:43 PM
parbinparbin!

pimpin

Spastik_Roach
05-18-2004, 01:47 AM
Pretty good chop, I think you will progress into a very good chopper. Heres my shot at it, enjoy!

foto_choppa
05-18-2004, 03:13 AM
Pretty good chop, I think you will progress into a very good chopper. Heres my shot at it, enjoy!
nice chop :)

hey ive noticed in most of you chops are quite blurry, why is that?(not a insult, just a Q) :D

whiteballz
05-18-2004, 04:12 AM
yes, his chops are blury because of WAY too much blur tool in PS, i dont like using the blur tool alot, it makes it look unrealistic...

Spastik_Roach
05-18-2004, 10:17 PM
I actually didn't use the blur tool once in that chop.. oh wait just one time..

I'm working on it guys, calm down :)