PDA

View Full Version : Last night's Top Gear

VtecMini
05-17-2004, 10:40 AM
Okay, so there I was, sitting in the beer garden of my local pub, supping a pint of best in the evening sunshine, happy as could be.

Then my friend Dave asks me what time it is, I nonchalently look at my watch and reply "8:55, why?" He just looks at me, for a moment I just look back.

THEN it dawns on me. I've all but missed Top Gear. Even if I run I probably won't see the last of the credits roll up. Bugger.

So this is a plea to all out there who have a heart.

If anyone knows of somewhere on the internet where episodes of TG are stored, I'd be more than grateful if you could post them here...

Fankyoo! :)

Matra et Alpine
05-17-2004, 10:56 AM
yep. me too.
Unfortuantely it was work - for a beer I could have forgiven myself :)

Mustang
05-17-2004, 11:05 AM
Okay, so there I was, sitting in the beer garden of my local pub, supping a pint of best in the evening sunshine, happy as could be.

Then my friend Dave asks me what time it is, I nonchalently look at my watch and reply "8:55, why?" He just looks at me, for a moment I just look back.

THEN it dawns on me. I've all but missed Top Gear. Even if I run I probably won't see the last of the credits roll up. Bugger.

So this is a plea to all out there who have a heart.

If anyone knows of somewhere on the internet where episodes of TG are stored, I'd be more than grateful if you could post them here...

Fankyoo! :)

hey you could get it off viper007bonds site or try and find someone who lives close to you on the forum and see if they have got it recorded.

Cotterik
05-17-2004, 11:23 AM
Realy sorry cant help u on that one, although Viper's website has last weeks episode ready to download:
http://gear.viper007bond.com/downloads.php?display=32
You need a BitTorrent client to download it, it has the application for you to download if you dont have it.

VtecMini
05-17-2004, 11:25 AM
you could get it off viper007bonds site

First place I tried. All it has at the moment is 4 miscellaneous fifth gear episodes... (boo hiss)

Tried googling. That just mocked me by taking me to places that linked back to viper007bond.

EDIT:
I stand corrected. viper007bond has last weeks episode. Didn't notice that. :o

Here's hoping this weeks episode goes on too!

Mustang
05-17-2004, 11:48 AM
he doesnt normally get them on till a few days afterwords so it could be there in a day or two :D :D

Sweeney921
05-17-2004, 04:22 PM
i dont like that website of viper's. the bittorrent is SUPER slow, about 4 kb/s (and i have comcast!)

bk4uyeah
05-17-2004, 05:32 PM
i dont like that website of viper's. the bittorrent is SUPER slow, about 4 kb/s (and i have comcast!)

really? it usually goes at upwards of 150-200 kb/sec for me

@wall
05-17-2004, 06:53 PM

same for me. not only that some dipshit tried to hack me through one of the bit torent ports, so i'll never use it again.

i have had some luck in kazaa though. i just got the final episode of 5th gear from last year - "Britain's top 10 favourite ferraris". but it took a while... :cool: