PDA

View Full Version : Veoh.com for Classic F1

LTSmash
11-05-2009, 01:09 AM
So I came across this internet video streaming program called veoh.com. It works a lot like Livestation (if any of you use that for your market/world news) accept it's not live television. You have to sign up (it's free) and download the client. Imagine a YouTube that you download that has videos of longer duration.

The point being is that veoh.com has a lot of classic F1 content and videos. Someone uploaded the entire 1994 season (they are 50-60 min recaps of each race reproduced by Speed) which has been interesting to watch. I also took some time to watch some 2 hour Eddie Irvine special; what a tool. :D

It has a lot of interesting motorsport videos that I haven't been able to find anywhere else as well as a ton of non-motorsport related content. You may want to give it a look. It's not super-amazing by any means but I felt it worthy enough to share with the UCP community.

P4g4nite
11-06-2009, 01:20 AM
>>download the Client

It's spyware

LTSmash
11-06-2009, 01:45 AM
>>download the Client

It's spyware

Highly unlikely. Eisner is on the board and they support iPhone/iTunes. Plus they are a VC inception; I'm sure investors wouldn't pump tens of millions for some spyware hack.

I'm running a check right now to be sure.

EDIT: Ran a two different checks and nothing popped up.

P4g4nite
11-06-2009, 04:04 AM
Highly unlikely. Eisner is on the board and they support iPhone/iTunes. Plus they are a VC inception; I'm sure investors wouldn't pump tens of millions for some spyware hack.

I'm running a check right now to be sure.

EDIT: Ran a two different checks and nothing popped up.

Well, in the words of my Grandad who got through war in 1 piece;

"You go first, tell us what happens"

clutch-monkey
11-06-2009, 04:11 AM
i used veoh awhile back to watch the hellsing series, no issues.