PDA

View Full Version : Most recent book you bought

Falcon500
05-19-2004, 07:22 AM
Well DVDs ae nice i sometimes prefer dead trees for entertainment....
The msot recent books i bougt both at the same time was James hardie 1000 1986/87 that bahturst for laymans....$12
And a very interesting one all the way from 1922 My life and work By Henery Ford a steal at $15 i freaquently haunt old book stores int he hopes of finding books like this...i ahve also bought peter brocks autobigoraphy,aussies cars,on a clear day you can see General motors (by John Z delorian),88 ATCC annaul and bahturst 87 all from the same join...im yet o get any group c litrature wich is really quite sad :( all ahve been bought in the last 4 months...

jones.dk
05-19-2004, 07:24 AM
ive actually NEVER bought a book in my entire life... except carmagasines of course :rolleyes:

DarkPhenix
05-19-2004, 07:29 AM
O Código Da Vinci (The Da Vinci Code) by Dan Brown

Mustang
05-19-2004, 07:30 AM
ive actually NEVER bought a book in my entire life... except carmagasines of course :rolleyes:

i dont buy alot of books, i buy alot of car mags though, i think the last book that i baught was;

The Ultimate History of Fast Cars

it goes right back to cars from the 30's upto the present day, a great book that has lots of info in it

jones.dk
05-19-2004, 08:04 AM
i dont buy alot of books, i buy alot of car mags though, i think the last book that i baught was;

it goes right back to cars from the 30's upto the present day, a great book that has lots of info in it

Ohh yeah... i forgot... i have just ordered a book with the entire history of porsche... and in about 3 months i will recieve a new book with the story about ferrari and then lamborghini and then..... its a serie :rolleyes:

Mustang
05-19-2004, 08:07 AM
Ohh yeah... i forgot... i have just ordered a book with the entire history of porsche... and in about 3 months i will recieve a new book with the story about ferrari and then lamborghini and then..... its a serie :rolleyes:

cool how much is that going to cost you then :confused:

NoOne
05-19-2004, 09:03 AM
Bought 2 books last week

1. The Ways of an Atheist, Bernard Katz
2. The A to Z Encyclopedia of Serial Killers, Harold Schechter and David Everitt

Book 1 was more interesting in the book store and book 2 is absolutely fascinating ... I highly recommend it. :)

Mustang
05-19-2004, 09:09 AM
Bought 2 books last week

1. The Ways of an Atheist, Bernard Katz
2. The A to Z Encyclopedia of Serial Killers, Harold Schechter and David Everitt

Book 1 was more interesting in the book store and book 2 is absolutely fascinating ... I highly recommend it. :)

cummon no0ne you are nearly to the 1000 aswell,

i dont really but things like books muck i perfur ot buy them on dvd it takes less time to watch a documertery than read a book, another book that i have is all the secrets of narcotics :p

VtecMini
05-19-2004, 09:54 AM
i think the last book that i baught was;

Me too!! I feel so individual... :rolleyes:

About six quid from asda I think. Not a bad book either, absolutely stat-tastic.

Mustang
05-19-2004, 10:03 AM
Me too!! I feel so individual... :rolleyes:

About six quid from asda I think. Not a bad book either, absolutely stat-tastic.

it is a great book and at a good price too

UK CARS
05-19-2004, 10:16 AM
FuzzBuzz ( for special needs children ) :p joke.....

a book called " american muscle " muscle cars from the otis chandler collection......
including: camaro baldwin motion, hemi cuda, mustang super cobrajet, gsx, 4-4-2,GTO and more, lots more..........

the photography is amazing, very nice book! the guys loaded..damn!!!!