PDA

View Full Version : Michael Schumacher - The Story So Far

TheScrutineer
02-01-2010, 01:20 PM
On the eve Schumacher's comeback to F1 I felt it fitting to make a tribute video to his amazing career so far. Tell me what you think...:)

Michael Schumacher - The Story So Far

demonrunning07
02-02-2010, 12:58 AM
I feel like you show a lot more of his crashes than anything. But then again, crashes are the most dramatic part of auto-racing, no denying that. And who wants to see seven-and-a-half minutes of him drinking champagne on a podium? BTW, my roommate was wondering what the name and artist is of the background music...

hawkzzter
02-03-2010, 01:52 AM
I feel like you show a lot more of his crashes than anything. But then again, crashes are the most dramatic part of auto-racing, no denying that. And who wants to see seven-and-a-half minutes of him drinking champagne on a podium? BTW, my roommate was wondering what the name and artist is of the background music...

Amazing Video. I can't wait to see how he does. Everything's looking good for him. I hope he can make it into Top 3 for the driver's championship.

And the song is Clubbed To Death - Rob Dougan

VOGUE_MAN
02-03-2010, 03:01 PM
Great clip, and the music is all I need to remember that the first Matrix movie was pretty good.

TVRs4eva
02-03-2010, 04:40 PM
Michael Schumacher - the Crash Compilation So Far :) Nicely edited though

silvering
02-05-2010, 02:01 AM
nice music,nice movie,both pretty good