PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the short welcome and quick good bye

G35COUPE
02-08-2010, 05:04 AM
A picture makes no difference whether my comments are true or not. When i signed up for this website, i wasn't required to post a picture. Suddenly, and out of the blues, a picture is required by some God's. How sad! Whats a norm for you may not be a norm for me. Norms are exactly that---they are not a condition for action. Bullying should never be a anyone's way of life. Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't contributed meaningful topics of relevance, then just say so. Otherwise, intolerance and those who habor it around here, are not my piece of cake. My G35 is mine and only mine to enjoy. Period!!! Any intolerant person can do a lot of bad things with the pictures i may present. Good for those who feel i am a troll, but yet cannot respond intelligently to many topics of interest here.

IBrake4Rainbows
02-08-2010, 05:10 AM
You made ownership claims.

this website has a long history of a "put up or shut up" policy, colloquially referred to as the "Egg-Nog" Challenge.

It has nothing to do with tolerance or respect. It's simply a photo to prove the veracity of an ownership claim, to prevent people such as yourself claiming they own ludicrous vehicles.

The thing we do not tolerate are liars or trolls. something you have proven yourself to be. Your use of the red herring debating technique is at once childish and ridiculous.

You have added nothing to the forums in your short stay other than nonsense.

Goodbye, and for good measure, permanent ban.

nota
02-08-2010, 05:42 AM
When i signed up for this website, i wasn't required to post a picture.
You are, however, expected to be honest. I too think you have failed in that requirement, and you continue to do so. Which is unfortunate, because you'll find that fake internet personnas only stretch so far. Likewise your credibility, such as it isn't.

In short, you aren't deluding us - only yourself. :(

Ferrer
02-08-2010, 05:47 AM
I may be very wrong, but despite all, I thought he had potential.

A shame then.

pimento
02-08-2010, 05:58 AM
You've shown no aptitude or willingness to properly debate things, made wild claims with no way to back them up and made no useful contributions to this forum. Get back under the bridge from whence ye came, troll.

culver
02-08-2010, 06:45 AM
I haven't contributed meaningful topics of relevance, then just say so.
So.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

demonrunning07
02-08-2010, 08:08 AM
I don't have a car. Should I post a picture of myself riding my bike somewhere in the rain to prove it?

henk4
02-08-2010, 08:27 AM
I don't have a car. Should I post a picture of myself riding my bike somewhere in the rain to prove it?

We would like to keep this serious. The answer is NO. But if your next post mentions that you have stashed away two Enzos, we would like to see proof of that.
Of course you are always welcome to post a shot of you on the bicycle in another thread, and if you do, i'll post one of me....

RacingManiac
02-08-2010, 09:25 AM
You'll also need to post the pic of your bike if you claim to have something like a $20,000 Tour de France time trial bike or those carbon fibre Ferrari bike.....:D

LeonOfTheDead
02-08-2010, 09:39 AM
So.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

:D

I have never been asked to prove my mother's ownership of Fiat Stilo, even if I post about it every now and then.
On the other hand the Stilo isn't tuned, isn't an awesome GT, I don't even own it, and I don't have a pseudo-track right around the corner where I smoke better cars.

Yet, it's true, we could have done some terrible things to a shot of your G35's gear lever with your name written on a paper sheet.
I mean, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of freaks who are into this kind of stuff...ew...

Ferrer
02-08-2010, 09:49 AM
:D

I have never been asked to prove my mother's ownership of Fiat Stilo, even if I post about it every now and then.
On the other hand the Stilo isn't tuned, isn't an awesome GT, I don't even own it, and I don't have a pseudo-track right around the corner where I smoke better cars.
Picsorban?

LeonOfTheDead
02-08-2010, 10:04 AM
Picsorban?

I'm genuinely not in the position to take shots for a few days ;). I'm in Modena atm. Friday the parents will come here for the big day, so you may get the shots...

I can only produce an evidence of the first Phedra's ownership.
I was chasing a Lancia K to take a shot, as it was driven by a politician who was going extremely fast with no reason.

Ferrer
02-08-2010, 10:11 AM
I'm genuinely not in the position to take shots for a few days ;). I'm in Modena atm. Friday the parents will come here for the big day, so you may get the shots...

I can only produce an evidence of the first Phedra's ownership.
I was chasing a Lancia K to take a shot, as it was driven by a politician who was going extremely fast with no reason.
Haha, you are forgiven for your well judged claims about your Stilo's prowess. :)

By the way it is Italy, speed is in your veins. Today while travelling along a ring road in the outskirts of Barcelona limited to 80km/h, everyone doing 80-90km/h, an Alfa Romeo 166 comes from behind all of a sudden and overtakes, well pretty much everyone doing quite a speed. Guess where it was from... ;)

LeonOfTheDead
02-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Haha, you asre forgiven for your well judged claims about your Stilo's prowess. :)

By the way it is Italy, speed is in your veins. Today while travelling along a ring road in the outskirts of Barcelona limited to 80km/h, everyone doing 80-90km/h, an Alfa Romeo 166 comes from behind all of a sudden and overtakes, well pretty much everyone doing quite a speed. Guess where it was from... ;)

Italians tends to drive "slower" in other countries, because they know the local police knows about them. Actually the only place where Italians surely drive slower is Switzerland.
That's mainly because local speed radars have to modes, "normal" and "get that Italian now", and not by case.

coolieman1220
02-08-2010, 10:51 AM
yay ban on G35 Coupe, He deserved it. He dishonors real G35 owners like CMC and I. All of his BS talk.

Of course you are always welcome to post a shot of you on the bicycle in another thread, and if you do, i'll post one of me....

i'll post one of me too! i have a couple from tours i've done.

You'll also need to post the pic of your bike if you claim to have something like a $20,000 Tour de France time trial bike or those carbon fibre Ferrari bike.....:D

mine is partial carbon fibre. fork and seat post. aluminum everything else. its still light and fast. i want a fulll carbon.

cargirl1990
02-08-2010, 11:52 AM
I have'nt been here alot lately so I don't see whats going on here. I think I'll do some research.

cmcpokey
02-08-2010, 03:24 PM
dammit.. G35 banned and I didn't do it. Well done IB4R. And G35 you shall go down with Karmann and MrDetroitMetal in the Pantheon of UCP trolls.

cargirl1990
02-08-2010, 03:30 PM
I hope I'm not a troll... :eek:

johnnynumfiv
02-08-2010, 03:51 PM
dammit.. G35 banned and I didn't do it. Well done IB4R. And G35 you shall go down with Karmann and MrDetroitMetal in the Pantheon of UCP trolls.

Ah memories... :D

LeonOfTheDead
02-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Oh wait, where is MonaroCountry then?!

IBrake4Rainbows
02-08-2010, 04:01 PM
In a special circle of hell reserved for the LOLGTR crowd.

clutch-monkey
02-08-2010, 04:02 PM
I hope I'm not a troll... :eek:

just a pokemon

:p

IBrake4Rainbows
02-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Troll uses ill-conceived argument!

It's not very effective.

Moderator uses Ban Hammer!

Troll is stunned!

kingofthering
02-08-2010, 04:55 PM

He's having insane sin-sational buttsekhs with Go America!;)

LeonOfTheDead
02-08-2010, 05:02 PM
just a pokemon

thanks for the last LOLs of the day :D

NSXType-R
02-08-2010, 05:13 PM

thanks for the last LOLs of the day :D

Man, I'm not even around long enough to know wh MrDetroitMetal is. :D

Good lols indeed. :p

henk4
02-09-2010, 12:47 AM

dont' worry, neither do I....

LTSmash
02-09-2010, 12:51 AM
Man, I'm not even around long enough to know wh MrDetroitMetal is.

I seached his final posts before the ban hammer crushed him. Funny stuff.

csl177
02-09-2010, 01:21 AM
A picture makes no difference whether my comments are true or not. When i signed up for this website, i wasn't required to post a picture. Suddenly, and out of the blues, a picture is required by some God's. How sad! Whats a norm for you may not be a norm for me. Norms are exactly that---they are not a condition for action. Bullying should never be a anyone's way of life. Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't contributed meaningful topics of relevance, then just say so. Otherwise, intolerance and those who habor it around here, are not my piece of cake. My G35 is mine and only mine to enjoy. Period!!! Any intolerant person can do a lot of bad things with the pictures i may present. Good for those who feel i am a troll, but yet cannot respond intelligently to many topics of interest here.

You're welcome. Hope Norms gonna habor that cake. True or not. To honor you, with a picture:

henk4
02-09-2010, 01:25 AM
I actually sent him a PM explaining what we expected (just a verification of his claim of owning a G35) and he never replied to me, but in stead posted this crap about "haboring" norms.

ruim20
02-09-2010, 02:23 AM
Well, there goes the comic relief.

For all the fun he gave it brought twice the frustration.

Adeus.

cargirl1990
02-09-2010, 12:37 PM
just a pokemon

LOL, I'll take that as a compliment. :) Has anyone seen DesmoRob? I haven't seen him on here for AGES. Did he get banned?

Rockefella
02-09-2010, 12:44 PM
LOL, I'll take that as a compliment. :) Has anyone seen DesmoRob? I haven't seen him on here for AGES. Did he get banned?

I see him on xbox live here and there, I'm guessing he just hasn't been around

LTSmash
02-09-2010, 01:18 PM
I'm guessing he just hasn't been around

Work in the finance biz doesn't warrant time for UCP play, unfortunately.

Rasmus
02-09-2010, 02:14 PM
I think my migraine just went away.

Tati25
02-18-2010, 11:22 AM
This is a sad topic, if you want to leave, just go, don't make a speach about leaving... But was there any particularly reason for wanting that proof so much? I wasn't asked a photo of my car...

CdocZ
02-18-2010, 11:34 AM
It wasn't a need for proof it looks, as much as he didn't give proof to "his" cars existence, which he claimed (aggressively) could beat such cars that his boasts would probably have been laughable, if he weren't being a rather defiant brat about how he was clearly right.

henk4
02-18-2010, 12:11 PM
This is a sad topic, if you want to leave, just go, don't make a speach about leaving... But was there any particularly reason for wanting that proof so much? I wasn't asked a photo of my car...

As a clarification, there was a repeated request to proof the existence of his car, and there were always excuses about why that was not possible. When then somebody starts to claim all sorts of things of which his alleged car is capable of, then that rekindles interest in having proof of its existence. In my opinion a grown up individual is either capable of producing sufficient proof of its existence or admit that the said car does not exist. As he failed to do either there was not option left in order to maintain the credibility of this forum.

AFAIK you did not make any suspicious claims about the brand and type of the car you own. :)
So there was no immediate need to ask for shots, but of course you are always welcome to post them, we have the thread on users rides, which is being used specifically for that purpose.

fisetdavid26
02-18-2010, 12:35 PM

He posted several (I mean several) very blurry photoshops he made and claimed he sold his 'works of art' to collectors.

Obviously he never got to prove to us he did and since he was - as Brendon said - one of the most annoying person in the history of the world the banhammer was dropped.

I remember having a few debates with him when I joined (late 2006/early 2007, can't quite remember.)

cargirl1990
02-18-2010, 02:33 PM
Well if he was on here longer, then he would start saying that his G35 or whatever he had, could beat a Veyron seeing as he said that he could own 'Vettes and stuff.

kingofthering
02-18-2010, 05:01 PM
He posted several (I mean several) very blurry photoshops he made and claimed he sold his 'works of art' to collectors.

Obviously he never got to prove to us he did and since he was - as Brendon said - one of the most annoying person in the history of the world the banhammer was dropped.

I remember having a few debates with him when I joined (late 2006/early 2007, can't quite remember.)

Don't forget his somewhat lucid arguments. Of course, some of us still remember that guy with who claimed to be an artist, yet drew like an eight-year old. I think his name was something ali, but all I remember is his frequent "references" to people whose names ended up CAPITALIZED. :D

ThisBlood147
02-18-2010, 07:50 PM
Damn, and I was so looking forward to watching his G beat my Mustang on his secret track. Oh well....:(

NSXType-R
02-18-2010, 08:12 PM

Wow, I joined in 2004 and I still don't remember him. :D

Ferrer
02-19-2010, 12:26 AM
You joined in 2005... :p

I do remember him, at first he might have been funny, but as with all trolls as time passed he became annoying.

cargirl1990
02-19-2010, 10:57 AM
Damn, and I was so looking forward to watching his G beat my Mustang on his secret track. Oh well....:(

LOL! The infamous "secret race track". XD

cmcpokey
02-19-2010, 12:10 PM
aka pseudo-track

henk4
02-19-2010, 12:30 PM
I assume that everything that had to be said here, has been said. Let's draw the line.

iwmakemh
02-19-2010, 06:40 PM
I hope I'm not a troll lol I got a 1990 Toyota Corolla and I can easily prove it I am not really proud of the car my mom got in an accident with it I don't like it anymore -___-

Oh! That dude sold the Corrado the day before I came to look at it! -__-

henk4
02-20-2010, 02:14 AM
As I said all has been said here, so let's close this one for good.