PDA

View Full Version : You Gotta Like This...

DiabloGT
06-09-2003, 02:44 PM
how do you guys like this Black Bull, its a VT. Not the my brothers Roadster, this is another one he has (YA he likes Lambos too) notice how he made me take my shoes off before climbing the BULL :D

motorhead
06-09-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by DiabloGT
how do you guys like this Black Bull, its a VT. Not the my brothers Roadster, this is another one he has (YA he likes Lambos too) notice how he made me take my shoes off before climbing the BULL :D
you have a lambo - go sell it and get a ferrari NOW

DiabloGT
06-10-2003, 01:10 AM
Id rather not, been there done that, moved on to better things (like a Lambo) its different, cant really compare. But im a fan of the Horse too

motorhead
06-10-2003, 01:59 AM
allright then

motormaniac
06-10-2003, 04:16 AM
prove that it's ur bro's car

piledriver
06-10-2003, 04:40 AM
this photo seems to be photoshoped....
anyone more experienced can confirm this??

Kudosdude
06-10-2003, 04:46 AM
If it is photoshopped they've done a good job, the shadow is a nice touch.

If not welcome DiabloGT, you've a nice car beneath you ;)

motormaniac
06-10-2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by piledriver
this photo seems to be photoshoped....
anyone more experienced can confirm this??

i am not at all experinced in photoshop, but i can tell u this

there's something wrong with his face or the camera's real bad

DiabloGT
06-10-2003, 02:43 PM
wow you guys are funny, its real believe me, my brother has a web design firm, eiffeldesign.com it wouldnt be a problem to photoshop the pic. but y waste the time when its their to climb on n take a pic lol thanks to all the people that are not haters

and for those that want proof, give me your address n mayb i can drive over to you, or actually tow it to you cuz low miles are important on this car.

motormaniac
06-10-2003, 11:18 PM
wow you guys are funny, its real believe me, my brother has a web design firm, eiffeldesign.com it wouldnt be a problem to photoshop the pic. but y waste the time when its their to climb on n take a pic lol thanks to all the people that are not haters

and for those that want proof, give me your address n mayb i can drive over to you, or actually tow it to you cuz low miles are important on this car.

give us diff poses on that car, start it

switch on the headlights

DiabloGT
06-12-2003, 01:09 AM
that would take more effort than i have time for

HIDMANX
06-12-2003, 01:22 AM
LOL i think i know enough :D

Dream on bigboy

Kudosdude
06-12-2003, 02:51 AM
DiabloGT - Nothing to prove mate. (More Pics would be nice though if u get time)

motorhead
06-12-2003, 07:34 AM
diablo GT i am with you on this one - these people are just outright jealous that you have a diablo as your RIDE - i have to admit i am not a lambo freak and in fact i hate lambos but i respect them and i have to say you have a good ride there - but could you do one thing - brong your car over to singapore so that i could have a ride in it - thanks - lol joking man - have a good time in the car

HIDMANX
06-12-2003, 02:10 PM
If that fella made a pic with him standing on the d*mn car he could just as easy make a pic with him in the car.

Owning a lamb is not nothing so he could make himself godlike here if he just put a new pic here.
Untill then hes just a pathetic morr*n with amateur paint skills.

motormaniac
06-12-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by HIDMANX
If that fella made a pic with him standing on the d*mn car he could just as easy make a pic with him in the car.

Owning a lamb is not nothing so he could make himself godlike here if he just put a new pic here.
Untill then hes just a pathetic morr*n with amateur paint skills.

erm, that may not even be him!!!

motormaniac
06-13-2003, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by HIDMANX
Well then, i just say; f*cking morr*n get of that roof you hooligan!

hahah yeah

Get of the lambo and prostate urself in front of it and pay ur respects!!!!

motorhead
06-13-2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by motormaniac
hahah yeah

Get of the lambo and prostate urself in front of it and pay ur respects!!!! haha he may be waiting outside your house now to RAM you down - "LOOK MA I'M ROADKILL"

DiabloGT
06-13-2003, 08:13 PM
they are sour losers motorhead, what can u do huh. The car isnt even with my brother right now, he switches off with friends, but i will take requests on what car u want me to take pics in u hater fags. and when the Diablo is back, n i put a pic of me in the car, the people talkin **** will **** my ****, is that a deal?

motorhead
06-13-2003, 10:40 PM
they are sour losers motorhead, what can u do huh. The car isnt even with my brother right now, he switches off with friends, but i will take requests on what car u want me to take pics in u hater fags. and when the Diablo is back, n i put a pic of me in the car, the people talkin **** will **** my ****, is that a deal? anytime brother - anytime

Egg Nog
06-13-2003, 10:43 PM
Well, if that's his car, nice score. However, I think you should be a little more open-minded about everyone else's comments. Also, you'd tow it to someone just to prove that your brother owns it? That's just weird.

I'm a huge fan of Diablos, so obviously I want to see more pictures. Maybe a little more hi-res? That one has akward lines, fuzzy edges, overly sharp spots, strange contrast, and a blurry background. Maybe that's why everyone think's its photoshopped.

You can't exactly justify calling people who hold reasonable doubts "hater fags". That was so uncalled for, and it'll only make them doubt you more.

motorhead
06-13-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Egg Nog
Well, if that's his car, nice score. However, I think you should be a little more open-minded about everyone else's comments. Also, you'd tow it to someone just to prove that your brother owns it? That's just weird.

I'm a huge fan of Diablos, so obviously I want to see more pictures. Maybe a little more hi-res? That one has akward lines, fuzzy edges, overly sharp spots, strange contrast, and a blurry background. Maybe that's why everyone think's its photoshopped.

You can't exactly justify calling people who hold reasonable doubts "hater fags". That was so uncalled for, and it'll only make them doubt you more. yeah but you all were like insulting him and started believing yourselves that he does not have a lambo before he even justified his opinions you all made your own crap and shot it out through your mouths and that poor guy is left there all by himself but now i am on his side and you jealous freaks can be even more jealous

motorhead
06-14-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by SL500
...bastard is your father,dont mistake man..... don't bring my parents into the picture because its dangerous - the army will be after you - i swear - you can ask motormaniac

Egg Nog
06-14-2003, 05:44 PM
What do you mean I was insulting him? That last post was my first one. I try to be as polite as possible, but I still get the same type of answers back. Don't generalize against everyone who doesn't agree with you.

Motorhead, you can hardly say that everyone was being hostile, but you guys sure were. Think about, remember all of the others who claimed to have outrageously nice cars? Remember HotFlank? He was politely disproven, but he was an arrogant asshole about it. Then he got banned.

All I want is to see more pictures. This is to act as both eye candy and a little proof, nothing more. Surely you can understand where everyone is coming from. Nobady is out to get you guys, we just want to be sure.

EDIT: For a while there, I used think that you were actually quite mature. Then I read your immature and irrelevnt posts taking up half of the forums about sucking each others dicks. What the ****, man. Get this shit off the forums. Some of us are actually trying to have conversations here.

DiabloGT
06-14-2003, 11:00 PM
hey egg nog, im all about being polite, but some people push me, if you read the posts from the begining you will see how clean i am n who really ****s it up by using incorrect words with me. i understand normal doubt thats in good manners n i luv the fact that people would wanna see more pics of the car just to see the car. but u gotta admit there are real assholes out there, that all they do is dream about these cars (which honestly dont mean shit to me unless theres a real man driving it) and when they see someone say that hey i do own the damn thing, they think ur just putting them down for not having it, and thats when it gets ugly man.

and Motorhead, dont get into BS arguements buddy, all our times can be spent much more wisely than cussing each other out sitting behind computer screens. thanks for the back up.

take care everyone
ERIC

SL500
06-15-2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by motorhead
don't bring my parents into the picture because its dangerous - the army will be after you - i swear - you can ask motormaniac
loooooooool,just shut up bitch,your father is a army man?????
in your dreams.

Egg Nog
06-15-2003, 03:48 PM
just shut up bitch

Yes, please do.

DiabloGT: Thanks for being so mature about all of this. I was really hoping to get a good reply, and I did. Now I'm just awaiting these pictures :)

SL500
06-15-2003, 09:23 PM
Yes, please do.

DiabloGT: Thanks for being so mature about all of this. I was really hoping to get a good reply, and I did. Now I'm just awaiting these pictures :)
Okay,Egg Nog.you please shut up because motorhead has only 14 years old and he is claim more than a 14year boy.do you underestand?

motormaniac
06-15-2003, 10:25 PM
Okay,Egg Nog.you please shut up because motorhead has only 14 years old and he is claim more than a 14year boy.do you underestand?

he is 14 yrs old SL

and get this clear, i am not siding anyone here

as for EggNogg, thanks for calling me a arrogant bastard when i tried to talk to u nicely

ps: SL, i noe motorhead and yes

his father is a Leftnant Colonel

Egg Nog
06-15-2003, 11:52 PM
he is 14 yrs old SL

and get this clear, i am not siding anyone here

as for EggNogg, thanks for calling me a arrogant bastard when i tried to talk to u nicely

Okay...

1st thing: Just because he's 14 years doesn't mean that he can justify acting like he does. When I see someone acting like that, I call them on it, regardless of age. So, he's 14? Does that make it okay for him to waste out forum space calling another user an xxxxxxxxxxx (yes we all get name calling ;) kudos)?

2nd thing: I never said that you were siding with anyone, and I never called you an arrogant bastard. I don't even understand the bit about "when you tried to talk to me nicely". I don't mean that you aren't nice or anything, its just that the post that I quoted was the first post that you had actually directed towards me. I simply didn't see how it was coherent.

motormaniac
06-16-2003, 02:16 AM
Okay...

1st thing: Just because he's 14 years doesn't mean that he can justify acting like he does. When I see someone acting like that, I call them on it, regardless of age. So, he's 14? Does that make it okay for him to waste out forum space calling another user an xxxxxxxxxxx (yes we all get name calling ;) kudos)?

2nd thing: I never said that you were siding with anyone, and I never called you an arrogant bastard. I don't even understand the bit about "when you tried to talk to me nicely". I don't mean that you aren't nice or anything, its just that the post that I quoted was the first post that you had actually directed towards me. I simply didn't see how it was coherent.

i am hotflank and i tried to talk nicely to you, once b4 u statred siding with that nogger guy

SL500
06-16-2003, 03:31 AM
OK guys its time to stop the fighting,and friendly talking to use our and your knowledge.without fight.

motormaniac
06-16-2003, 06:56 AM
OK guys its time to stop the fighting,and friendly talking to use our and your knowledge.without fight.

that's interesting coming from u

but ok

anyway, i juz noticed u r from iran

and that place rocks

been there myself

all these rich ppl own really exotic cars:D

seen any?

RS6
06-16-2003, 12:46 PM
SL55 AMG or SL600, not SL500 or SL350.

motormaniac
06-16-2003, 06:30 PM
i like the sl600 pullman amg

Egg Nog
06-16-2003, 09:09 PM
i am hotflank and i tried to talk nicely to you, once b4 u statred siding with that nogger guy

Okay, Hotflank, I think it's time to finally get along :) We all know that you never had a Mucielago :p and that's all in the past. Just for the record, I wasn't siding with anybody, and I don't want you to get that impression. Nogger just shared a similar opinion, thus making it easy to collect us into the same opposing category :)

Anyway, here's to the new us: :) I'm tired of arguing and all this excessive typing is going to give me arthritis :) I know, I have a tenedency to type a lot. Anyway, that's all for now...

Still awaiting more pictures of the 'ghini...

SL500
06-16-2003, 11:17 PM
that's interesting coming from u

but ok

anyway, i juz noticed u r from iran

and that place rocks

been there myself

all these rich ppl own really exotic cars:D

seen any?
Really you were in iran?
Mercedes benz S600 pullman amg not SL600!!!!!!:D
and rs6 in class SL500 with package amg (wheels) is amazing and that is cheaper than SL55 and SL600

motormaniac
06-16-2003, 11:18 PM
Okay, Hotflank, I think it's time to finally get along :) We all know that you never had a Mucielago :p and that's all in the past. Just for the record, I wasn't siding with anybody, and I don't want you to get that impression. Nogger just shared a similar opinion, thus making it easy to collect us into the same opposing category :)

Anyway, here's to the new us: :) I'm tired of arguing and all this excessive typing is going to give me arthritis :) I know, I have a tenedency to type a lot. Anyway, that's all for now...

Still awaiting more pictures of the 'ghini...

ok, done

i'm 14

anyway that murcielago rocks big time

especially the metallic silver colour

motormaniac
06-16-2003, 11:18 PM
Really you were in iran?
Mercedes benz S600 pullman amg not SL600!!!!!!:D
and rs6 in class SL500 with package amg (wheels) is amazing and that is cheaper than SL55 and SL600

yo i mead a mistake

i was also in dubai

SL500
06-16-2003, 11:21 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by motormaniac
yo i mead a mistake

i was also in dubai [/QU
eee,yes dubai,its in persian gulf north of my country.

motormaniac
06-17-2003, 02:47 AM
i stayed in the buraj-al arab(is that how u spell it?)

SL500
06-17-2003, 04:25 AM
i stayed in the buraj-al arab(is that how u spell it?)
:eek: REALLY?????????????
its the best hotel in middle east

motormaniac
06-17-2003, 06:03 PM
:eek: REALLY?????????????
its the best hotel in middle east

izzit?

the sail shaped one

anyway we got in there for free

my dad was going for a confrence and i tagged along

motorhead
06-17-2003, 10:29 PM
izzit?

the sail shaped one

anyway we got in there for free

my dad was going for a confrence and i tagged along motormaniac - its a seven star paradise and your father went there for free - HA - what a "story"

motorhead
06-17-2003, 10:30 PM
ok prove to me that you went there by answering the question, ok - how did you get there??

motormaniac
06-19-2003, 02:30 AM
using a vehicle which has 4 wheels

motormaniac
06-19-2003, 02:31 AM
also went to the wild wadi water park

motorhead
06-19-2003, 10:04 AM
using a vehicle which has 4 wheels what car did you go there in

motorhead
06-19-2003, 10:05 AM
name in a very special way in getting to that hotel??? - if you have gone there you should know

motormaniac
06-19-2003, 07:55 PM
bridge,

and it's called a taxi

not a pheaton

piledriver
06-20-2003, 07:03 AM
after all this discussion, I still think is a photoshoped pic...
and, despite this fact, I donīt think the roof of a Diablo could resist the weight of a man...
:D

SL500
06-20-2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by piledriver
after all this discussion, I still think is a photoshoped pic...
and, despite this fact, I donīt think the roof of a Diablo could resist the weight of a man...
:D
Really????????
you are foolish,i'm sorry.

motorhead
06-20-2003, 08:51 AM
bridge,

and it's called a taxi

not a pheaton wem no - its by helicopter