Race 1 ...chasing a Rx7
YouTube - FOSC BATHURST 2010 IP RACE 1 PART B1
YouTube - BATHURST FOSC 2010 IP RACE 1 PART 2
Race 2... exhaust broke DNF lap 2
YouTube - FOSC BATHURST 2010 RACE 2
Race 3.... coming from rear of field
YouTube - FOSC BATHURST 2010 IP RACE 3 PART 1
YouTube - FOSC BATHURST 2010 RACE 3 PART 2
Race 4... rear of field again, race was red flagged due to a accident at forrest elbow
YouTube - FOSC BATHURST 2010 RACE 4 PART 1
YouTube - FOSC BATHURST 2010 IP RACE 4 PART 2

csl177
04-07-2010, 10:01 PM
Fantastic... great footage! Love that track, would sure like to drive it one day. The run up the hill, the sweepers going back down... it's one of those places that must seem like you're going somewhere. Why did you have to start from the back in #3?

Your car looks to have decent grunt, BTW. Nice drag down that straight.:D

charged
04-07-2010, 10:21 PM
I did not finish race 2 due to the exhuast cracking so I started rear of grid for race 3 , I also started rear of grid race 4 as the marshalls has a problem with grid positions...... I didnt really matter though, it was a cool sunny easter sunday morning and I was at Bathurst :)

pimento
04-07-2010, 10:28 PM
Bathurst is a great track, it's a wonder that it's not shown up in the Forza or Gran Turismo series yet.. it'd certainly be a great marketing point for here. A fan made it for GT Legends, it was great to do classic Mini vs Falcon battles on it.

markpaul
04-08-2010, 01:21 PM
what does it take to take part in a race?
i have never been on a track so i was wondering what i would need to qualify to take part in a race event?

clutch-monkey
04-08-2010, 04:24 PM
great footage charged! i'll have to make my way down there for one of these.

what does it take to take part in a race?
i have never been on a track so i was wondering what i would need to qualify to take part in a race event?

CAMS license and a car that complies with the regulations (well..passes scrutineering anyway).

charged
04-09-2010, 01:39 AM
great footage charged! i'll have to make my way down there for one of these.

yes you have to clutch, I had a ball this year and cant wait for next year, if you have a 2s lic you can run in regularity, my mate ran his Nissan Bluebird TRX--the sporty model ;) with a ca18 turbo , he had a heap of competitors come up and ask WTF is in that..... he can drive though

Greg Faggoter is his unfortunate name :)
NATSOFT Race Result (http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/results.cgi?04/04/2010.BATH.R25)

clutch-monkey
04-09-2010, 02:02 AM
yes you have to clutch, I had a ball this year and cant wait for next year, if you have a 2s lic you can run in regularity, my mate ran his Nissan Bluebird TRX--the sporty model ;) with a ca18 turbo , he had a heap of competitors come up and ask WTF is in that..... he can drive though
i definately have a S2 and AASA license, i don't know if my rally license expired if that's any use.

Greg Faggoter is his unfortunate name :)

:eek: