PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Avatar Competitions?

f6fhellcat13
06-09-2010, 02:43 PM
I'd like to see the return of the avatar competitions and would be willing to put up the necessary threads, if I can get six or so people to participate.
Obviously, if we can't get enough photos for a weekly photo comp, doing this that regularly won't work, so I'd say, if this gets off the ground, maybe 3 or 4 competitions a year.
Umm... separate categories for SMs and normal members, anything else?

I don't think the first one should be themed, and after that, if you guys want themes, the winner of each category (SM & normal) picks the theme for their respective category.

If I can get enough support, I think late June/early July would be a good deadline, but if that doesn't work I'll push it back etc...

cmcpokey
06-09-2010, 04:30 PM
i'm in..

W.R.
06-10-2010, 06:40 AM
Sounds like the comps are from before my time, so could you just explain what they are please?

cmcpokey
06-10-2010, 10:32 AM
when the comp starts, you make an avatar, and set yours to it. 90^2 for regular members, 200x90 for SMs. if there is a theme, follow it, otherwise just be as creative as you care to be. attach the pic on the submissions page, and we will all vote on it at a later date.