PDA

View Full Version : This weekends Top Gear

@wall
05-23-2004, 06:48 PM
hey people for that missed top gear or can't get it you can download the main feature here:

http://www.sleepy-fish.com/whatsnew.htm

this is outstanding, 12 min vid on thr Ferrari 360 CS and Porsche GT3 RS

Top Gear rules... :D

Mustang
05-24-2004, 12:59 AM
Last nights top gear was good but i think that they shold get the new stig to go round the track in the Koenigsegg, pigani Zonda and the dam what was the other one :confused: anyway because i dont think that the 360 CS and the 911 Rs would beat them around the trck even though that is what they are there for.

anyway carrera GT next week cant wait for them to get the CCR on there it will dominate :)

@wall
05-24-2004, 02:13 AM
Last nights top gear was good but i think that they shold get the new stig to go round the track in the Koenigsegg, pigani Zonda and the dam what was the other one :confused: anyway because i dont think that the 360 CS and the 911 Rs would beat them around the trck even though that is what they are there for.

anyway carrera GT next week cant wait for them to get the CCR on there it will dominate :)

yeh i totally agree, i said this in another post. the old stig is pretty lousy compared to the new one...?

foto_choppa
05-24-2004, 04:01 AM
do you know if that one has been shown in nz yet? :confused:

jameswithington
05-24-2004, 03:21 PM
anyway carrera GT next week

Anyone got this month's Top Gear mag? If so then you'll already know the time the Stig posted around the test track in the Carrera GT. If you don't I won't spoil it for you, but prepare to be amazed!

Mustang
05-24-2004, 03:29 PM
Anyone got this month's Top Gear mag? If so then you'll already know the time the Stig posted around the test track in the Carrera GT. If you don't I won't spoil it for you, but prepare to be amazed!

if this months is the one with the SLR AND THE GT on the front then i have it. i deliberately didnt read this part of the mag though

foto_choppa
05-24-2004, 06:33 PM
plz ansa mi Q :D

Hawk_Unlimited
05-24-2004, 06:35 PM
wut r u doing?

foto_choppa
05-24-2004, 06:36 PM
wut r u doing?
wow its so erralivant

Mustang
05-25-2004, 01:44 AM