PDA

View Full Version : "Italian Cars"

andycoates
11-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Hello. I've recently had Issue 1 of the above publication given to me and I was wondering whether or not it is of any value? I know that some out of print magazines, particularly niche magazines, can be worth a bob or two now...anybody have any idea? It is in used condition but all the pages are there and perfectly readable!

Thanks

Andy

henk4
11-29-2010, 02:20 PM
to be honest, I have no idea, I come across the magazine very rarely and when I see it is not something that I feel a need to have. Perhaps you could check E-Bay to see if there are copies on offer.

andycoates
11-29-2010, 02:32 PM
Seems to be about £6 ish including P+P, but no sign of Issue 1 on there. Hey ho, maybe I'll find a local autojumble and take it along

henk4
11-29-2010, 02:43 PM
Seems to be about £6 ish including P+P, but no sign of Issue 1 on there. Hey ho, maybe I'll find a local autojumble and take it along

or keep it as an investment...:D

andycoates
11-30-2010, 01:08 AM
Given the number of magazins I currently have, I'm sure The Whiff won't notice just one more small one in the collection ;)

andycoates
11-30-2010, 01:09 AM
Given the number of magazines I currently have, I'm sure The Whiff won't notice just one more small one in the collection ;)

henk4
11-30-2010, 01:12 AM
Given the number of magazines I currently have, I'm sure The Whiff won't notice just one more small one in the collection ;)

the images of an exploding gentleman in "Meaning of the World" springs to mind, just a wafer thin magazine.....

andycoates
12-01-2010, 01:06 PM
http://sidesalad.net/archives/MontyPythonsMeaningOfLifeMrCreosoteItsOnlyWaferThi n.jpg

(Apologies if you're eating dinner!) :p