PDA

View Full Version : Subaru STi VIII

guyt_x
06-12-2003, 11:07 PM
The reason God seems to be everywhere at once is because he drives a Subaru STi VIII

yes he does.... think about it(and no he doesnt drive an american hunk of crap)

ozexige
06-12-2003, 11:30 PM
I think you're right 'gut' - the old saying goes like this ' God invented shit and the Japanese put wheels on it' - so why wouldn't he drive it - he helped invent it? .
DWEEB

guyt_x
06-13-2003, 03:24 AM
just cos convicts drive get away cars doesnt mean auzzies know anything about cars

motorhead
06-13-2003, 09:01 AM
god - subaru - interesting observaton

ozexige
06-15-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by guyt_x
just cos convicts drive get away cars doesnt mean auzzies know anything about cars

We must have something Sth Afrikaans want - we can't keep them from crawling through the cracks in our immigration by the 1000's, especially in Western Australia.
Do many Australians emigrate to Sth Affrika?

motormaniac
06-16-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by ozexige
We must have something Sth Afrikaans want - we can't keep them from crawling through the cracks in our immigration by the 1000's, especially in Western Australia.
Do many Australians emigrate to Sth Affrika?

y don't u lay off him and go drving in ur hsv gts with 15 nude women cramped in the car?

guyt_x
06-17-2003, 12:50 AM
Q: how does an austrailian find a sheep in long grass?

A: very nice.

please no more comments from the convict sheep shaggign crowd.

motorhead
06-18-2003, 12:26 AM
a lot of people are migrating to australia especiallt singaporeans so i would not be surprise if it becomes the next singapore

ozexige
06-18-2003, 03:22 PM
Q: how does an austrailian find a sheep in long grass?

A: very nice.

please no more comments from the convict sheep shaggign crowd.

Sheep shaggin? - I think I remember that it was Afrikaans shagging monkeys that started Aids - wasn't it? I don't blame them though, judging by the look of their women - aye Monkey Boy.

ozexige
06-18-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by motorhead
a lot of people are migrating to australia especiallt singaporeans so i would not be surprise if it becomes the next singapore

Could be - but we've plenty of room - but no monkeys I'm afraid. :D

guyt_x
06-18-2003, 10:32 PM
it was the indigeneus people who ate monkey in the jungle or somthing.

so please answer me again how do u get access to a pc in jail

motorhead
06-18-2003, 11:20 PM
it was the indigeneus people who ate monkey in the jungle or somthing.

so please answer me again how do u get access to a pc in jail you planning to go to jail is it

guyt_x
06-18-2003, 11:29 PM
talk about how wondefull the new subaru STi VIII is and how much you such

motorhead
06-18-2003, 11:31 PM
flat 4 sounds absolutely wonderful above 4500RPM

IBrake4Rainbows
06-29-2003, 10:16 PM
LOLOL. Guyt_x, you obviously picked on the wrong race to make fun of.
1: Sheep shaggers are New Zealanders, I am an Aussie Living in NZ, so thus that disqualifies myself.
2: If Australia was populated by convicts Sth. Africa was populated by Tourists, take your pick.....
3: you obviously like japanese cars and hate anything american, could that possibly be because you don't want to drive anything valuble over in Sth. Africa in case you get car Jacked???
4: I drive a jap auto too, so i do like the New Subaru Impreza. Peter Stevens has done a wonderful Job on the headlights.
5: It's a pity that you chose a reasonably american, dutch and Australian populated site to voice your opinions on how much you hate the American, Dutch and Australian people. You're seriously playing with fire if you come around and critisise these groups. and remember, i do have the power to delete you.....
6:It's suck, not such. learn to speel.

guyt_x
06-29-2003, 11:02 PM
1: Sheep shaggers are New Zealanders, I am an Aussie Living in NZ, so thus that disqualifies myself.
--------------------------
thats even worse a convict that has escaped from aussie and trust me most people know aussie's as the sheep shaggers.
(baa!)

2: If Australia was populated by convicts Sth. Africa was populated by Tourists, take your pick.....
so I must pick wether I would rather come from a place populated by tourists or populated by convicts, how dumb are you? Im happy with the fact that Im a tourist.

3: you obviously like japanese cars and hate anything american, could that possibly be because you don't want to drive anything valuble over in Sth. Africa in case you get car Jacked???
????? and american cars are valuable? why would any one steal a big hunk of crap? worth less that a prodrive power pack upgrade on a subaru.

4: I drive a jap auto too, so i do like the New Subaru Impreza. Peter Stevens has done a wonderful Job on the headlights.
well at least you arnt completly stupid, the new lights are very cool.

5: It's a pity that you chose a reasonably american, dutch and Australian populated site to voice your opinions on how much you hate the American, Dutch and Australian people. You're seriously playing with fire if you come around and critisise these groups. and remember, i do have the power to delete you.....
americans are usless at the best of times they havent won a war to speak of....... rather go to the politics page to descuss this.
*****and about deleting me? are you also going to accuse me of having weapons of mass destruction on my pc ?

6:It's suck, not such. learn to speel.
take the sheep to the edge of a cliff the push back harder

badboybarge
06-30-2003, 08:04 PM
let's just chill guys, i've been seeing lots of this lately on all forums, you can give ur opinions but keep them 'G' rated ok?

badboy

P.S aussies rule!!!

ozexige
07-02-2003, 10:45 PM
NO-WAY badboy!

I love seeing 'gut' making his feeble attempts at typin'

guyt_x
07-02-2003, 11:12 PM
baaaa

Q: how does ozexige find a sheep in long grass?

A: very nice!

baaaa

IBrake4Rainbows
07-05-2003, 01:51 AM
Gutt_t, there is actually a thread in the moderators forums that is discussing your fate here @ UltimateCarPage, and the News isn't looking good. it seems you've managed to piss off at least 75% of the website with your racist remarks and useless Ramblings.

Why would i bother saying you have weapons of mass destruction? thats something a child, say your mental age, would say, somehow i am 10 years younger than you with 20 years the maturity.

Cut it with the sheep jokes, Ozexige likes Eating sheep, but since you seem to like beastiality, we'll excuse you from now on. After seeing S.A chicks, i don't blame you....... or was that guys..... whatever takes your fancy, gut......

And for the record, i am not dumb, stop trying to make friends with your own kind.

So, quick checklist.
1: Learn to type.
2: Get on better with others.
3:keep right-wing theories to yourself.
4:Talk about cars for a change, someone with your political values should go to C-SPAN.com or something.

complete these and i'm sure you'll fit in better in the website.

otherwise, and i mean this in the best possible way, GO AWAY!

guyt_x
07-06-2003, 11:09 PM
seems like every one is aloud to have fun buy ripping each other off but because you cant take a joke you try get all high and mighty.

Do you enjoy the little bit of power this site affords you?

and please stop putting your nose in where it doesnt belong.

if you want to play grow a sense of humour.

and if you want to tell me something privatly please mail me directly instead of try to act big stuff infront of other members.

IBrake4Rainbows
07-07-2003, 02:59 PM
Guyt_x, i can take a joke, but yours arent funny, and hence are not classified jokes.

I'll stop putting my nose in where it doesn't belong when you stop creating situations where i have an opportunity to interject. I'm sorry but racist statements like that will only make me more pissed off than i am with you already.

I will try to mail you personally, but for the moment i'm quite happy using you as an example/specimen of what drugs can do to a mind.

And the answer to the power question is yes, i do. But i've earnt the right to be a moderator, by removing idiots like yourself who have nothing to say but.....BAAAAAAAAAAAA!

stomith
07-07-2003, 04:13 PM
....there is a look, it has something to do with flared arches and those main lights tilting menacingly downwards. It is a fine line between boy-racer bits and powa-machine agression but I think this one may have scraped through into 'respectability'. The Skyline has that look too. See a look like that in the mirror and you just don't drop it a gear. You hold back and pretend you're in sensible mood. (logic is: If it's a Skyline - it 'may have been modded a little. Be afraid. It's not worth the gamble.
I'd never take on an R34, just out of respect.

That intercooler intake is bigger in real life than it looks in the pic btw (almost excessive imo) - and they've done something to the Front dif. It's lighter. Also, 265h ain't enough. Then again, maybe it is - even with the Brembos.

If they can thieve the brakes from the EVO and go 320hp reliably - i'd go for one.

Do you think they sell them with jet black windows all round and 265/15 on 20" titanium wheels? thats what all the pretty pictures seem to infer.

guyt_x
07-07-2003, 11:16 PM
I think I'll keep you around

-----------
usless animal fact:
sheep in scotland faint if you give them a fright
-----------

drugs dont hinder the mind they free it....

um ya thats what people say

drugs are bad and from the devil

IBrake4Rainbows
07-09-2003, 09:10 PM
Stop It. You sound like my mother. Drugs are satans Panadol!

Still, YOU'LL keep Me around? Ok. Whatever gets you through the day.

Useless facts! i think thats a brilliant idea? I want more Useless Facts!

guyt_x
07-09-2003, 10:42 PM
you have no penis

IBrake4Rainbows
07-13-2003, 01:35 AM
Useless Fact #2.

You have had to resort to little "No Dick" jokes due to your obvious lack of anything to say that is either constructive or intelligent.

And for the record, i'd post you a pic, but for the G Rating of this site.

crisis
07-13-2003, 06:22 PM
Asian car site = adolescents. Can anybody remember the original point of this conversation. Im jealous of your youth. I just hope I didnt sound like you when I was your age. Oh, and its really encouraging that this thread is going down the line of penis size. See if you can bullshit as much about that as you do about the speed youve done in your dads cars. Great work guys!

IBrake4Rainbows
07-13-2003, 09:16 PM
I Apologise, butthe main point of this conversation is the Subaru Impreza, i'll try to stick to that from now on, just to please you...
But don't be jealous! and for the record, have i ever said how fast i've gone in my dad's car? NO, becasue i'm a bit more mature that that, i'd talk about ther speed i've done in my own car, thankyou....

guyt_x
07-13-2003, 11:09 PM
hmmm

"no penis boy"?

crisis
07-13-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by IBrake4Rainbows
I Apologise, butthe main point of this conversation is the Subaru Impreza, i'll try to stick to that from now on, just to please you...
But don't be jealous! and for the record, have i ever said how fast i've gone in my dad's car? NO, becasue i'm a bit more mature that that, i'd talk about ther speed i've done in my own car, thankyou....
Dont apologise. At least your back on track. No hope for the other Guy though. Seems he likes talking about penises. Shit now Im doing it.

guyt_x
07-14-2003, 05:58 AM
is sad and silly.

subaru's get it done better than most and are raced on an international level(meaning other coutries other than themselves)

I have actually forgot what this thread is about

But subaru's rule and other... um bigger cars that are often left hand drive, have bad gas milage, need to use huge displacement to get the same power, have crap interiors, and cant handle worth shit.

IBrake4Rainbows
07-17-2003, 03:47 PM
Once again you simply repeat yourself. yes, we know you hate american cars, and perhaps america in general, but theres no need to repeat it! come up with something original for a change and stop sounding like the parrot you are at the moment. and for the recoard, if you drive a Honda, why do you like subaru so much, wheres your brand loyalty? and whats with your obsession with male genitilia, obviously a childhood flashback.....

Misho
07-17-2003, 06:53 PM
Its really a shame to see racist remarks in an automotive website forum.

Why am I always forced to comment on how bad the users' comments are rather than about the thread itself ?? (refer to the 9 page long fight about american cars to know what i mean)

guyt_x
07-20-2003, 11:43 PM
and for the money I payed the honda has a very high spec all the trimmings so it will keep me happy till I can afford a subaru.