PDA

View Full Version : Kim Kardashian´s cars

taz_rocks_miami
04-10-2011, 01:11 PM
I just ran into this by chance. More proof that you don´t needs brains to make enough to have some nice wheels :( What´s even sadder to me is that she is he king of person that buys Ferrari and Lambo just for show and the occasional short blast in a striaght line. She problably has never even used the ¨paddle¨ shifters.

Any way, here we go...

taz_rocks_miami
04-10-2011, 01:14 PM
More...

taz_rocks_miami
04-10-2011, 01:15 PM
last three...

Sledgehammer
04-10-2011, 01:41 PM
I was pissed just by reading the title of this thread. What a worthless, emotionally unbridled lump of flesh with all the attraction and wit as a small pubic louse.

Quiggs
04-10-2011, 04:52 PM
News flash: Rich bitch buys expensive cars. Enthusiasts bitch about it on Internet.

U jelly.

Sledgehammer
04-10-2011, 05:26 PM
News flash: Rich bitch buys expensive cars. Enthusiasts bitch about it on Internet.

U jelly.

I dont actually have anything against someone buying cars. Its their money, they can use it as they please. I just hate worthless people.

coolieman1220
04-10-2011, 06:38 PM
wish i made a sex tape w/ her...

henk4
04-10-2011, 11:52 PM
is she related to the Kardashians that featured so prominently in StarTrek?

Commodore GS/E
04-11-2011, 02:42 AM
Well, at least she DOES drive them... I don't want to think of all the innocent Ferraris and Lambos locked away as an investment :mad:.
And at least, we can still marvel at a nice car with a hot chick in it :cool:

taz_rocks_miami
04-11-2011, 12:27 PM
Well, at least she DOES drive them... I don't want to think of all the innocent Ferraris and Lambos locked away as an investment :mad:.

True, that´s a crying shame :mad:

Good point hehe :D

Kitdy
04-11-2011, 02:20 PM

I don't think she's hot at all.

LeonOfTheDead
04-11-2011, 03:27 PM
I don't think she's hot at all.

Seconded. Speaking of which, if she's to be considered hot, then Hollywood is full of hot chicks in hit cars. Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, etc etc

Well, some of them may actually be. Not the aforementioned anyway.

Commodore GS/E
04-11-2011, 03:41 PM
Seconded. Speaking of which, if she's to be considered hot, then Hollywood is full of hot chicks in hit cars. Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, etc etc

Well, some of them may actually be. Not the aforementioned anyway.

For gods sake, don't mention Paris Hilton. He may not look bad, but the fact that her head is filled with a supermassive black hole completely spoils everything. I mean, she's about the dumbest female celebrity I know.

And I hate her for owning a Lexus LFA. Why can't all those rich brainless talentless bitches just buy stupid overpriced SUV's and leave race cars for people that actually ENJOY them?

Ferrer
04-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't know who that girl is?

Kitdy
04-11-2011, 03:45 PM

I hear her mentioned a lot, but I don't really know who she is.

I don't blame you for not knowing, she is kinda an heiress or something like Hilton.

A largely North American obsession.

Lohan/Hilton are not good looking either.

Lohan had potential, but she has had work done and has been corrupted by Hollywood. I feel she could be a pretty girl if she had never been involved with the soul-sucking putrid mess that Hollywood is.

LeonOfTheDead
04-11-2011, 04:35 PM
This girl, Kardashian, is one of three daughter of a very famous and rich New York lawyer.

Then she made a sextape, and boom goes the dynamite.

/end

Her father never seemed that much smarter then his daughters for what I could see through some trash youtube videos.

Sometimes I just wonder if they are really real persons or just actors. I mean, all of them.

Commodore, I hate you for remembering me Paris Hilton got an LFA.

Also the Beckham's come to mind. Anti-gravity boobs as well.

Sledgehammer
04-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Her claim to fame is that she is the daughter of the lawyer who represented OJ Simpson. The fact that she somehow became famous is a slap in the face to every person with a sense of justice.

f6fhellcat13
04-11-2011, 06:01 PM
At least Toyota owns Paris' LFA (I didn't know she had one), so she cannot modify it horribly. That said, I think pink was on of the options on that massive configurator Lexus had up.:rolleyes:

Badsight
04-12-2011, 12:37 AM
I was pissed just by reading the title of this thread. What a worthless, emotionally unbridled lump of flesh with all the attraction and wit as a small pubic louse.

http://iforce.co.nz/i/zslft0yo.cjt.jpg (http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=zslft0yo.cjt.jpg)

but yeah, they are not car lovers. this is as bad as seeing justin beiber driving an F430

LeonOfTheDead
04-12-2011, 12:58 AM
At least Toyota owns Paris' LFA (I didn't know she had one), so she cannot modify it horribly. That said, I think pink was on of the options on that massive configurator Lexus had up.:rolleyes:

Yeah, pink was definitely there. I remember mine was deep purple with red and maybe black interior, less exposed CF as possible. Dark gray wheels as well.:D

If Toyota still owns the car, then it's slightly better. Just this much.

pimento
04-12-2011, 01:43 AM
If Toyota still owns the car, doesn't that mean they think she's a good brand ambassador or whatever the marketeers call them nowadays? That seems even worse to me.

csl177
04-12-2011, 02:21 AM
Marketers use celebutard "Brand Ambassadors" to bring ad nauseum playthings of the rich and pointless what makers of "premium" status consumables want: the unwashed oohing a privileged world they will never attain. It's distraction and false aspiration. Phuque them. :mad:

NSXType-R
04-12-2011, 04:27 AM
Yeah, pink was definitely there. I remember mine was deep purple with red and maybe black interior, less exposed CF as possible. Dark gray wheels as well.:D

I configured my LF-A in a mint green color, as well as a deep blue. I like those colors, so rare. :p

LeonOfTheDead
04-12-2011, 04:44 AM
If Toyota still owns the car, doesn't that mean they think she's a good brand ambassador or whatever the marketeers call them nowadays? That seems even worse to me.

Maybe it was just a dealer's idea?
Whatever, give me the car, I can fix it.

clutch-monkey
04-12-2011, 05:29 AM
are you going to put the drivetrain into an evora?
/LFA fixed

ruim20
04-12-2011, 06:26 AM
I've never heard much about her either, i guess she's one of thoose persons that known for being known?

Commodore GS/E
04-12-2011, 06:31 AM
Nobody is interested in Kim as a person.
You know.

coolieman1220
04-12-2011, 06:37 AM
this is as bad as seeing justin beiber driving an F430

Is he even old enough to legally drive?

Nobody is interested in Kim as a person.
You know.

uhh, wrong sir!

Ferrer
04-12-2011, 09:57 AM

Marketers use celebutard "Brand Ambassadors" to bring ad nauseum playthings of the rich and pointless what makers of "premium" status consumables want: the unwashed oohing a privileged world they will never attain. It's distraction and false aspiration. Phuque them. :mad:

Maybe it was just a dealer's idea?
IIRC in the US LFAs couldn't be bought, just leased, hence Toyota actually owns the car?

EDIT There goes some useful multiquoting action...

john14
04-13-2011, 06:58 AM

Albert, you are indeed a fortunate person if you don't know who Kim Kardashian is.

Ferrer
04-13-2011, 07:05 AM
Albert, you are indeed a fortunate person if you don't know who Kim Kardashian is.
Probably something to do with not living in an anglosaxon country.

taz_rocks_miami
04-13-2011, 08:44 AM
Probably something to do with not living in an anglosaxon country.

Nothing to do with it, I live in Mexico City and I know who she is :p

Ferrer
04-13-2011, 08:46 AM
Bah, you've been corrupted by the yankies... ;)

csl177
04-13-2011, 10:17 PM
Her most prominent feature seems appropriate to this thread's relevance.

LeonOfTheDead
04-14-2011, 04:35 AM
I assume she owns at least a dozen 911 Cabriolets then...

LotusLocost
04-15-2011, 01:43 AM
I like where this thread is going..