PDA

View Full Version : some of my graphic design work

FastDriver
05-01-2011, 12:51 PM
This is my old website, as you can see hasn't been updated for quite some years. It is some of my work from when I was in college for Game Design and Graphic and Multimedia Design.

http://www.colbyjack.com

the CCR video is a promotional video I made for an online racing league that I was a part of. It was for Nascar Racing 2003 season. my car is the Grey one with the teeth on the front. and my truck was the red and black one, both painted by me for my racing team.

Enjoy

Sledgehammer
05-01-2011, 06:52 PM
FYI, you just posted a heck of a lot of your personal information on the internet including full name, address, email, phone #, and locations of school. That sort of thing is a identity stealers dream...

FastDriver
05-01-2011, 07:05 PM
FYI, you just posted a heck of a lot of your personal information on the internet including full name, address, email, phone #, and locations of school. That sort of thing is a identity stealers dream...

really? where did i post my phone number and address? can you send me a link?

btw its been up there for, what going on 7 years at least, and no one has ever stolen my identity, guess I'm immune :)

Sledgehammer
05-01-2011, 07:15 PM
Check your inbox

FastDriver
05-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Check your inbox

yup got it. thanks for the heads up. feel free to download any of my videos. there actually isnt much on there to see, i never got around to updating it. was too busy with work. The CCR video was the newest thing I put up, it took 2 months to make.

:Exige:
05-02-2011, 04:51 AM
It wouldn't be identity thieves I would be scared of. It's the people who you upset on internet forums who want to find an easy way to take revenge who I would be scared of.

I run an interactive software & 3D design company and I never state who any of my current clients are just in case they link me to my business. Too many horror stories!

FastDriver
05-02-2011, 07:58 AM