PDA

View Full Version : oh i will beat Dark phenix!

UK CARS
05-27-2004, 10:52 AM
hi im uk cars.....i dont make that many threads ......but tonight im going to post loads just like dark phenix.... oh and im coming close to 1000 posts so give me all the rep you can throw at me....i copy things from other pages and paste it here on ucp....hehe i have 3000posts a day, i only joined last month.... im on a mission! :D i dont post my opinons or thoughts/veiws on cars i only make 100 threads a day and post in " WORLD ACOCIATION and THIS OR THAT GAME"....thats why i have soo many posts :rolleyes: i dont put all my top gear videos in the same thread i make 30 top gear thrads....and i wont just post a link to the site........hehe :D

this is not intending to offend anyone one, im just proving a point! :rolleyes:

i think a few members are thinking like I.

UK CARS
05-27-2004, 11:09 AM
non of this is true about me....but another

Mustang
05-27-2004, 11:13 AM
HAHA very good :p :p if you are anything like Dp then you will be past your next 1000 by the end of tonight ;) good luck anyway :D

DarkPhenix
05-27-2004, 11:31 AM
hi im uk cars.....i dont make that many threads ......but tonight im going to post loads just like dark phenix.... oh and im coming close to 1000 posts so give me all the rep you can throw at me....i copy things from other pages and paste it here on ucp....hehe i have 3000posts a day, i only joined last month.... im on a mission! :D i dont post my opinons or thoughts/veiws on cars i only make 100 threads a day and post in " WORLD ACOCIATION and THIS OR THAT GAME"....thats why i have soo many posts :rolleyes: i dont put all my top gear videos in the same thread i make 30 top gear thrads....and i wont just post a link to the site........hehe :D

this is not intending to offend anyone one, im just proving a point! :rolleyes:

i think a few members are thinking like I.

What can i say? it's forbiden post anything in that threads? (word associantion and this or that game) All can i say it's good luck.. for tonight.. I know you hate my videos, my pics and all i post all you need to do is don't open my threads! It's easy! Please don't open my threads! Well.. we have another possibility... don't come here...

Matt
05-27-2004, 11:42 AM
What can i say? it's forbiden post anything in that threads? (word associantion and this or that game) All can i say it's good luck.. for tonight.. I know you hate my videos, my pics and all i post all you need to do is don't open my threads! It's easy! Please don't open my threads! Well.. we have another possibility... don't come here...

He doesn't have a problem with WHAT you post. He has a problem with how many threads you make. And so do I. Just try consolidating a few of them, or I will do it for you.

UK CARS
05-27-2004, 11:42 AM

well, well, heres the legend himself....

well i think im not gonna go in to your level of making threads tonight ...

UK CARS
05-27-2004, 11:44 AM
dark pheonix or should i say dark phenix.....
i think your vids are great and the other threads but theres too damn much ;)