PDA

View Full Version : Alfa Romeo Challenge Le Mans Bugatti 2011

newsgroupar
07-05-2011, 11:04 PM
Ciao Amici,

back from Le Mans where the Alfa Romeo Challenge was present at the 5th LM-Story race event. I've just uploaded onboards of race 1 to YouTube:

Alfa Romeo Challenge 2011 Le Mans Bugatti Race 1

Creaky noise is the Dog Engagement GearBox from Drenth Motorsport slowly dying. Reducing race pace sadly wasn't enough to finish the race.

Enjoy,

Remco

rsmith
09-02-2011, 10:14 PM
that's nice! too bad it didn't win the race. i like it when it is shifting gears you can see every time it shift gears the camera shakes a bit. damn! i wish i was the one driving the alfa! lol. where are they going to have this event again? i wanna watch and take shots on this SPAM.

newsgroupar
09-12-2011, 03:29 AM
that's nice! too bad it didn't win the race. i like it when it is shifting gears you can see every time it shift gears the camera shakes a bit. damn! i wish i was the one driving the alfa! lol. where are they going to have this event again? i wanna watch and take shots on this auto parts (http://www.carpartswholesale.com/).

To view the Alfa Romeo Challange you need to come over to Europe. Check www.alfaromeochallenge.eu for the events calendar.

forza_autodelta
10-11-2011, 02:01 AM
Very nice :) Do you know if they will go to Dijon again in 2012?

newsgroupar
10-11-2011, 02:15 AM
Very nice :) Do you know if they will go to Dijon again in 2012?

Hi, I don't know yet. New calendar will be published somewhere at the end of December. But as Dijon is one of my favorite, I do hope so:)

forza_autodelta
10-11-2011, 11:29 PM
ok :) just to let you know the french alfa classic club organize a practice day at Dijon in March, I can help you to subscribe there later if you want...