PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Porsche 918 Spyder Brochure

carbrochuretom
07-29-2011, 02:17 PM
Although im not 100% sure yet, this brochure set may well put itself at the top of my collection, even above the bugatti veyron one....

Not yet in my physical possession but in transit from Los Angeles is a brochure set for the new 918 Spyder supercar

Its a pretty amazing piece

Inside a large case is two smaller boxes each housing a 918 spyder brochure and 911 Turbo S 918 Spyder Edition brochure respectively and also included is a porsche picture frame in protective case with a print of the 918 Spyder.

Heres a couple of photos for you

LHamilton_w
07-29-2011, 08:27 PM
Do post more pics when it arrives! :)

I always wondered how potential customers get ahold of such brochures. AFAIK I'm pretty sure one can't just ask for them.

csl177
07-29-2011, 08:57 PM
Usually they're sent to clients with a history of buying up. I haven't purchased a new car in over 6 years, but over the prior decade had several (Audis) from Champion Porsche. Last year a deluxe brochure for the new Boxter Spyder was sent to me from Porsche NA. Still not sure why.

BTW, if anyone wants it just PM your particulars. Not as cool as the 918 set, but it's free to a good home.

carbrochuretom
09-14-2011, 02:59 PM
Here are a few more pics for you guys

thebrochureman
09-17-2011, 10:04 AM
Cool, you must spend loads on car brochure.

So thats how to get good brochure of porsche, buy lots of their cars.

carbrochuretom
09-18-2011, 02:57 AM
Fortunately, this one came free with a Porsche Carrera GT Brochure. I have a friend who lives in Los Angeles and he has a Carrera GT...and has subsequently ordered the 918, thus he had the brochure for the GT and then this came through the post - he didnt want them, so he sent them my way.