PDA

View Full Version : Great Boobs!

DarkPhenix
05-28-2004, 12:32 PM
Well really.. if you want it talk with me at msn messenger... or send me a pm :rolleyes:

MatraEtAlpine Health Warning, the images MAY annoy some folks and you are cautioned about clicking on it.

jones.dk
05-28-2004, 12:47 PM
LMAO :p :D :cool: :rolleyes:

Nice

Matra et Alpine
05-28-2004, 12:52 PM
and you wonder why we don't get many women on UCP.
I've added a "warning" to avoid upsetting anyone, in future I'd like to see a more intelligent post DP

To all the "pre-pubescent kiddies" just imagine mummy's looking over your shoulder.....THWACK - that's on the back oif your head. So think about it !!

UK CARS
05-28-2004, 01:03 PM
well...your only 13 yourself dp! cheeky monkey :p

This could have been classed as an 18 thread :rolleyes:
ha, that would be an idea...have threads created by users that can be only veiwed by members over 18. This wouldnt work because when users sign up to become a user they would simply lie about their age.

threads like this for example: ...... if someone wants to slag off Bangle (swearing etc)..or threads like this with some nice women :D

it wouldnt work, plus its hard work.

DarkPhenix
05-28-2004, 01:06 PM
well...your only 13 yourself dp! cheeky monkey :p

This could have been classed as an 18 thread :rolleyes:
ha, that would be an idea...have threads created by users that can be only veiwed by members over 18. This wouldnt work because when users sign up to become a user they would simply lie about their age.

threads like this for example: ...... if someone wants to slag off Bangle (swearing etc)..or threads like this with some nice women :D

it wouldnt work, plus its hard work.

I have seen that in a contact at msn messenger... i was thinking that was a funny website or something but.. :D :p

Wolf03
05-28-2004, 02:59 PM
I don't see any picture or link? :confused: :(

Matra et Alpine
05-28-2004, 03:07 PM
I don't see any picture or link? :confused: :(
DP was asked to add a warning and chose instead to offer it via Messenger, see his earlier post.

SilverG35SportC
05-28-2004, 04:45 PM
huh? Whyd you put Great Boobs? :confused:

foto_choppa
05-28-2004, 07:08 PM
i dont c nutthin.
false advertising :(

SlickHolden
05-29-2004, 03:35 PM
Where the boobs ??????????????????????????

whiteballz
05-29-2004, 04:07 PM
okay for those who want to know where your presious "boobs" went, after DP posted this, matra told him to add a warning, because the pics were offencive, and made him remove the pics from the thread, so if you want them, PM DP and get them, or ask him over MSN messenger.

i belive that is all correct, READ the posts and THINK about what you read, that stops older members from post-whoreing, to explain everything to you guys! :D :p

DP i was shocked to see that come up after i clicked of "new posts", i think we should TRY to post less offencive names for threads.

man... am i sounding old or what?