PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new plasma cutter?

realman1
10-22-2011, 10:16 AM
Hello to all my name is Stephen, I am looking to buy a new plasma cutter, I have looked at some of the bigger companies like Miller,Lincoln,Hobart,etc....and they are just to expensive for me at the time, I was wondering if anyone here know where I could look for a good quality plasma cutter hopefully with a good warranty, please be sure to share with me if you have some ideas, thank you much

LotusLocost
10-22-2011, 01:24 PM
Are you looking for handheld plasma cutters or bigger CNC operated plasma cutters?

csl177
10-22-2011, 01:30 PM
The makes you mentioned are all good value. Can't imagine a quality cutter being available any cheaper than Miller or Lincoln.

Just a guess, but a CNC cutter is probably out of the question.

realman1
10-29-2011, 10:30 AM
I was referring to handheld plasma cutter but I have already purchased a plasma cutter from a company named Longevity, it was very affordable and has a 5 year warranty just in case anything happens which I understand the best in the industry, I have tried it out and the machine cuts great and also has a built in air pressure gauge on the front of the unit, check out some of my cuts and let me know what you think

Sledgehammer
10-29-2011, 10:37 AM
Yup. Looks like cut metal.