PDA

View Full Version : Motor Show photo requests

Cotterik
05-30-2004, 03:40 PM
Ok i went to the British International Motor Show today, and it was absolutely amazing, one of the best days of my LIFE. The highlights for me were getting to meet the new Evo VIII MR and 260, getting within 10 inches of each WRC car, (exept the peugeot but who would want to) Sitting in the Ferrari F2002 and BAR 05, sitting in the Ford GT and Aston Martin DB9 Volante. Also, driving in a Toyota F1 car wired up to Formula One 2003 on ps2, and Citroen Xsara WRC wired up to WRC3 on the ps2. I have to say one of the most amazing cars to sit in were the new TVR Tuscan, the steering position is absolutely perfect and the wheel just kisses your hands, and the Cerbrera, interior at its maddest :D
Anyway I'll stop blabbing on and get to the point; I'm no Dark Phenix so i cant post all 231 photos that i took right here because i do have things to do with my life ;) So i have photos of most of the main cars featured at the show, it would be my pleasure to attatch photos of the one's that you particularily would like to see.

Fire away! :D

(pics of me in the new Evo VIII 260, Xsara WRC and new Tuscan)

SilverG35SportC
05-30-2004, 04:04 PM
Do u have any Carrera Gt? How about ......A frontal view of the Tuscan... ANy Lambos?

Thanks

jones.dk
05-30-2004, 04:04 PM
I would realy love to see your pics of the Aston Martin DB9, Ford GT and the TVRs!! :cool:

Thanks

luca brazzi
05-30-2004, 04:09 PM
TVRs:
http://www.sleepy-fish.com/motorshow2004tvr.htm

Noble, Ferrari, Maserati, Porsche, Aston Martin, Marcos:
http://www.sleepy-fish.com/motorshow2004_nonTVR.htm

Enjoy,
Luca Brazzi
www.sleepy-fish.com

VtecMini
05-30-2004, 04:10 PM
Sounds like you had a really great day! I had the misfortune to spend my day at the motor show with 3 of the most impatient people ever. Who only wanted to run round looking at super cars then go. :(

So with the exception of the Mercedes Mclaren SLR, we didn't queue up to get into any of the stands. Still a good day even with that in mind. Didn't pluck the courage up to get a test drive in one of the Imprezas either, which could have been fun. Didn't do the 4x4 experience. Did do the live action show though. That was a bit of a let down, I won't say why incase anyone reading this is going to see it and hasn't done so yet.

Still, I got some photos, saw the cars I wanted to see and got a photo of the Top Gear Hilux! :D

Cotterik
05-30-2004, 04:13 PM
I have to resize these because they are too big, so bear with me.

Cotterik
05-30-2004, 04:15 PM
DB9 pics...

Cotterik
05-30-2004, 04:19 PM
Ford GT pics...

Cotterik
05-30-2004, 04:21 PM
TVRs:
http://www.sleepy-fish.com/motorshow2004tvr.htm

Noble, Ferrari, Maserati, Porsche, Aston Martin, Marcos:
http://www.sleepy-fish.com/motorshow2004_nonTVR.htm

Enjoy,
Luca Brazzi
www.sleepy-fish.com

OH MY GOD!!!!!
:o ok i dont think i can live up to that :rolleyes:
That is some crazy picture takin!!!! Ah well....any cars that arent on that website i can still post for you.

SilverG35SportC
05-30-2004, 05:15 PM
I only have 4 letters to say to you. I N V U!!! GAHHHH so nice!!! HWat kinda camera do you have? :eek: :mad:

Coventrysucks
05-30-2004, 05:38 PM
Enjoy,
Luca Brazzi
www.sleepy-fish.com

I certainly will. :D

foto_choppa
05-30-2004, 11:32 PM
argh! i hate you! :D na lol jokes-im just jelous :D

Suka
05-31-2004, 12:35 AM
Gtm??

Mustang
05-31-2004, 03:07 AM
Love that sagaris, post all rally car pics plz ;)

(bet you couldnt of guessed that was coming could you) :)

Mustang
05-31-2004, 08:00 AM
WOOT YAY I MIGHT BE GOING TO THE MOTOR SHOW WITH MY MATE AND HIS DAD if so more pics on the way :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

werty
05-31-2004, 10:19 AM
Do you have any enzo pics? ..............what else would i ask for :p

Mustang
05-31-2004, 10:33 AM

the enzo wasnt there, i dont think

werty
05-31-2004, 10:35 AM
the enzo wasnt there, i dont think
ok then, how about the Carrera GT

Mustang
05-31-2004, 10:48 AM
ok then, how about the Carrera GT

that was there, i think that i am going with my mate on either wednesday or thursday i will take loads more pics then :D:D:D other than the ones CoTTerick has

werty
05-31-2004, 10:57 AM
that was there, i think that i am going with my mate on either wednesday or thursday i will take loads more pics then :D:D:D other than the ones CoTTerick has

what else do you know will be there

Mustang
05-31-2004, 11:09 AM
what else do you know will be there

well this is what coTTerick said was there http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4199

Cotterik
05-31-2004, 04:45 PM
I only have 4 letters to say to you. I N V U!!! GAHHHH so nice!!! HWat kinda camera do you have? :eek: :mad:

If that question is fired at me, the answer is: A Fuji Finepix A205s 2.0 mega pixel.
Its not the best camera you can get by far, but it does take some awesome pictures as you can see with the Aston and Ford GT pics especially. The lighting was amazing at the show so that also helped. But me and many other guys were having problems with the TVR's, there was too much shine on the cars so our camera's couldn't take the pictures properly, so alot were deleted :p Anyway, anybody looking for a decent Dig cam under £150 i would definitely recommend it; great quality, easy to use and simple to transfer to a pc, a nifty camera :)

Cotterik
05-31-2004, 04:53 PM
Love that sagaris, post all rally car pics plz ;)

(bet you couldnt of guessed that was coming could you) :)

All rally car pix comin up....

( unfortunately i dont have any of the Skoda Fabia WRC but its not officially entered this year so i guess it doesnt matter as much )

Cotterik
05-31-2004, 04:56 PM
Subaru Impreza wrc04

Cotterik
05-31-2004, 04:58 PM
Mixed rally pics.

Any more cars people want to see?

Cotterik
05-31-2004, 05:10 PM

No there was no Ferrari Enzo featured at the show. Although the Ferrari dealer ( after a very long discussion with me on the Formula One subject ) revealed that Juan Pablo Montoya had lent his Enzo to be used at the show but pulled out at the last minute :o
Mustang is right, that is the full list of all the companies featured at the show.
I didnt get any photo's of the Carrera GT :eek: :( :mad: as there was a massive queue all day long and the car was hardly viewable due to so many people surrounding it.

werty
05-31-2004, 05:23 PM
No there was no Ferrari Enzo featured at the show. Although the Ferrari dealer ( after a very long discussion with me on the Formula One subject ) revealed that Juan Pablo Montoya had lent his Enzo to be used at the show but pulled out at the last minute :o
Mustang is right, that is the full list of all the companies featured at the show.
I didnt get any photo's of the Carrera GT :eek: :( :mad: as there was a massive queue all day long and the car was hardly viewable due to so many people surrounding it.
ah well, thanks for trying though :)

foto_choppa
05-31-2004, 10:47 PM
i like the gt40,anymotre pics? :D

Mustang
06-01-2004, 01:25 AM
Mixed rally pics.

Any more cars people want to see?

you had tp be stood next to the evo didnt you, i am surprised that there arent more pics of it there

Cotterik
06-01-2004, 09:08 AM
you had tp be stood next to the evo didnt you, i am surprised that there arent more pics of it there

Well, im not too fond of this years Evo WRC, five points only so far.To tell the truth ive not been proud of the mitsubishi ralliart wrc team ever since they replaced the evo VI wrc car, then it all went downhill with the departure of Tommi Makkinen and they had to rely on drivers like Alistar Mcrae who isnt fast at the best of times. Also, with Gilles Panizzi as the main driver, they were never going to be successful as he only does moderately well on tarmac and asphalt which is only half of the skills required to compete properly in the WRC. The latest Evo wrc car is...different, but not what i expected. The aerodynamics system is awesome, and the only real competitor for most radical design other than Ford. However, i was so excited by the Evo VIII MR at the show that i didnt realy think about the rally car, besides it was enclosed so there werent many photo angles available.

Anyway..Im going off subject. Sorry foto_choppa they are the only Ford GT photo's i have, the ford hall was extremely busy as they rented out the biggest hall, owning so many companies, the ford family needed the space. Ford, Aston Martin, Volvo, Land Rover, Mazda. MAZDA!! i have some pics :D comin up...

Cotterik
06-01-2004, 09:32 AM
How can i forget the SLR!?!? *bows down*

Cotterik
06-01-2004, 09:35 AM
There were 2 SLr's at the show. Unfortunately only one had the flashy rims :o

Thers also a Tuscan 2 pic for you :)

byronleehk
06-01-2004, 09:40 AM
If that question is fired at me, the answer is: A Fuji Finepix A205s 2.0 mega pixel.
Its not the best camera you can get by far, but it does take some awesome pictures as you can see with the Aston and Ford GT pics especially. The lighting was amazing at the show so that also helped. But me and many other guys were having problems with the TVR's, there was too much shine on the cars so our camera's couldn't take the pictures properly, so alot were deleted :p Anyway, anybody looking for a decent Dig cam under £150 i would definitely recommend it; great quality, easy to use and simple to transfer to a pc, a nifty camera :)

CoTTerik, I have the same camera but where can you get the dock?

Mustang
06-01-2004, 09:49 AM
Ha ha what a surprise :p

Cotterik
06-01-2004, 01:37 PM
Ha ha what a surprise :p

haha very funy james ;)
U shudda seen the ferrari dealers face when i walked into the stand with my BMW Williams stuff on :p He started pokin fun at how Ferrari beat BMW at the European GP, i shudda smacked im :mad:
However, a bit of talk got me a seat in the 360 CS which was a great experience. We made good friends in the end :rolleyes: Just shows you, not all posh car dealers are slime balls, just wanna be slime balls :p
But, when he was leaving he had keys to a Bmw M3...enough said.

Cotterik
06-01-2004, 01:39 PM
CoTTerik, I have the same camera but where can you get the dock?

I have no idea where you can get the base from, i think it rechearges the phone's batteries externally but i cant find any info on the net. All i got was a crappy square plastic base which you probably got aswell. To be honest i wouldnt use the base, the camera is out an about too much. Good camera though dont you think byronleehk?

360_challenge
06-02-2004, 07:27 AM
....However, a bit of talk got me a seat in the 360 CS which was a great experience. ...

:eek: please could you post some 360CS pics pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssse :D thanks

Mustang
06-02-2004, 07:39 AM
seen as he is posting pics here is one of him 4 you, this is the only one i have f the CS from Rik, ill be getting more tomorrow though :D :D

Cotterik
06-02-2004, 07:47 AM
hey bitch thats my job :p j/k

The three other pics of the 360 from the show:

( the 360 CS had one hell of a polish on it that played havok with the camera's :D )

360_challenge
06-02-2004, 07:58 AM
hey bitch thats my job :p j/k

The three other pics of the 360 from the show:

( the 360 CS had one hell of a polish on it that played havok with the camera's :D )
ARGH!great pics ,i HAVE to go to this bloody show one way or another,annnd ontop of that i just found a FinePix A405 in my sisters room,changed the batteries and im gettin used to the way it works( but i have no idea about cameras and stuff).Great pics Cott :D

Mustang
06-02-2004, 08:05 AM
Go....tomorrow.....see You There ;) :d

Suka
06-02-2004, 12:52 PM
I am going up on Saturday with my mate Stewart, should be a blast!