PDA

View Full Version : Guest on UCP

werty
05-31-2004, 03:47 PM
Are there really that many guests on UCP, and are they really looking throught the threads like us even thought they cant see the pictures? It seems to me that they are just part of the program to make it look like UCP is popular. I could be wrong but i don't really think that there are that many guest on at a time. For example, there are like 30 maybe 40 somehting guests on UCP right now.

Some are looking through my enzo thread which is great but how can they see any of the pics :p

Just wondering if those guests i see all the time, are they really there?

baddabang
05-31-2004, 04:16 PM
wow great question, I have no idea, Just thought they were real. maby there aliens or monkeys :eek:

Mustang
06-01-2004, 02:18 AM
Are there really that many guests on UCP, and are they really looking throught the threads like us even thought they cant see the pictures? It seems to me that they are just part of the program to make it look like UCP is popular. I could be wrong but i don't really think that there are that many guest on at a time. For example, there are like 30 maybe 40 somehting guests on UCP right now.

Some are looking through my enzo thread which is great but how can they see any of the pics :p

Just wondering if those guests i see all the time, are they really there?

before i was a member i used to come on here and read the threads, and because there is no indication of pics when you arent a member, i didnt know so just read the interesting threads. i didnt realize that there were pics untill a member pusted something saying that there were loads of pics on a car that i likes. then i realized that you have to be a member to see the pics, on other forums you dont need to be a member to view pics, which is why it took me such a long time to figure it out on here. (*stupid me*) :)

werty
06-01-2004, 08:45 AM
well Wouter just told me that they really are there so i was wrong. But there sure are alot of them :cool:

Mustang
06-01-2004, 09:07 AM
well Wouter just told me that they really are there so i was wrong. But there sure are alot of them :cool:

what do you expect it is the ULTIMATECARPAGE :) everyone wawnts to be a part of it ;)

foto_choppa
06-05-2004, 10:09 PM
monkeys :eek:
arrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!! monkey where!!!!!!??????? :eek: :eek: :eek: *ducking behind desk with a shotgun* :p

lithuanianmafia
06-14-2004, 07:14 PM
arrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!! monkey where!!!!!!??????? :eek: :eek: :eek: *ducking behind desk with a shotgun* :p

OH GOD!!! NOO!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

SilverArrowZ
06-14-2004, 10:40 PM
what so scarry about monkeys? unless you are a banana... :D ....
how does a banana hold a shotgun :confused:

Just kiddin' no offence...

9 user and 37 guess active now. :cool:

Distress
07-08-2004, 12:25 PM
Ok, I admit I've been viewing the boards for a while and just joined today.

byronleehk
07-09-2004, 07:23 AM
Ok, I admit I've been viewing the boards for a while and just joined today.

Welcome aboard then distress! Enjoy your stay at UCP!
:)