PDA

View Full Version : More british beautery..( i made that word up )

UK CARS
06-01-2004, 09:59 AM
i jus dropped in to my local aston dealer and bought a db9 this morning..nah...just taking some pics :rolleyes: no sign of the db9 though :(
theres aslo a cheeky 6 series and a m3 ( not csl :rolleyes: ) soz about the rain :D
There was more in the showroom but theres to much reflection on them...black vanquish and some other db7 vantage, gt's...not good so i wont post them.

Oh im probally going to the motor show live ( british motor show ) on saturday....so expect some seriously good pic's...like cotterick and mustang123 :)

Mustang
06-01-2004, 10:02 AM
i jus dropped in to my local aston dealer and bought a db9 this morning..nah...just taking some pics :rolleyes: no sign of the db9 though :(
theres aslo a cheeky 6 series and a m3 ( not csl :rolleyes: ) soz about the rain :D
There was more in the showroom but theres to much reflection on them...black vanquish and some other db7 vantage, gt's...not good so i wont post them.

Oh im probally going to the motor show live ( british motor show ) on saturday....so expect some seriously good pic's...like cotterick and mustang123 :)

hey thats great to hear, i am going on thursday. Sunday is the last day isnt it? hope that none of the cars have been packed away, wouldnt of thaught that they would of been.

i say we have a sticky thread with everyones motorshow pics on then we will have loads,

coTTerick has 320
i will have 350 ish
and you will have loads too :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

we will have nearly 1000 pics

Mustang
06-01-2004, 10:11 AM
love the astons but what happened with the first ones wheels :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused:

Mustang
06-01-2004, 10:16 AM
i dont know if you have tried it but the tlink to the www.astonmartinsales.com as shown on the number plate doesnt work :(

UK CARS
06-01-2004, 10:18 AM
yes, bloody 1000 pics :eek:

2 more

DB9Vantage
06-01-2004, 10:23 AM
Cool - My local Aston dealer has a DB9 in stock; haven't seen it yet though. They always have a couple of Vanquish's and about 15 DB7's. Last time I went they also had a DB7 Zagato, Vantage, 911 Turbo, SL55 AMG and every Jag in the current range next door. Did you ask about the DB9? When the Vanquish came out they hid it at the back of the showroom most of the time. Where is your local dealer? Mines in Sevenoaks.

Mustang
06-01-2004, 10:30 AM
Cool - My local Aston dealer has a DB9 in stock; haven't seen it yet though. They always have a couple of Vanquish's and about 15 DB7's. Last time I went they also had a DB7 Zagato, Vantage, 911 Turbo, SL55 AMG and every Jag in the current range next door. Did you ask about the DB9? When the Vanquish came out they hid it at the back of the showroom most of the time. Where is your local dealer? Mines in Sevenoaks.

when i go down to goodwood i am going to have a trip to the local aston garage since there isnt one near me, see if they will let me in and take a few pics for on UCP :)

cuntukimushroom
06-01-2004, 11:53 AM
my freind rob his mum works at aston martin in gaydon

UK CARS
06-01-2004, 12:17 PM
my freind rob his mum works at aston martin in gaydon

hahaha GAY don

Sweeney921
06-01-2004, 01:58 PM
nice pics, but the BMW's obviously aren't British!

Cotterik
06-01-2004, 01:58 PM
haha *im not the only GAY in the village you know* ( if uve seen Little Britain it rocks, if ur foreign.. i am not gay)

There is a TVR-Lotus-Noble garage 3 miles away from me..its a dream!!
I saw one of the first production line Sagaris to be made! I think the noble concept from the motor show will feature there for a while aswell :D Are you allowed to take pictures at a show room?

UK CARS
06-01-2004, 02:02 PM
haha *im not the only GAY in the village you know* ( if uve seen Little Britain it rocks, if ur foreign.. i am not gay)

There is a TVR-Lotus-Noble garage 3 miles away from me..its a dream!!
I saw one of the first production line Sagaris to be made! I think the noble concept from the motor show will feature there for a while aswell :D Are you allowed to take pictures at a show room?

yeah i think so :confused:

they carnt stop you Its a SHOW room they should let you in ....well if your 18 or so! or you can always say its free advertising :)

bk4uyeah
06-01-2004, 10:20 PM
Damn missing Aston Martins from America

foto_choppa
06-01-2004, 10:57 PM
you people dont know how luck you are, there a are NO a.m dealers in chch :(