PDA

View Full Version : One of my drawings.

SPHFerrari
06-01-2004, 01:05 PM
Here is the start of a design im workin on. this is just the primary sketch.

UK CARS
06-01-2004, 01:13 PM
Is That A Joke?

UK CARS
06-01-2004, 01:14 PM
im speechless....ye good needs work though!

drakkie
06-01-2004, 01:22 PM
already looking good!!Are u a designer , otherwise you should be
:eek: :eek: :eek:

UK CARS
06-01-2004, 01:26 PM
IS THE CAR SUPPOSE TO BE BENT? how old are you?

hell that needs work!

Sweeney921
06-01-2004, 01:59 PM
i believe he's 15, so not bad i guess

Matra et Alpine
06-01-2004, 02:47 PM
hey Jimbo !!

You need to lighten up man.

The guy is trying.
Be CONstructive in comments and inputs to others work.

If you don't ,then life balance means someone will shit on your efforts from a great height some day in turn.
What goes around comes around.
It's better to be remembered for support than criticism !!

So try being helpful to other UCPers just as you were helped when you first joined.
Nobody trashed you , so you don't get the right to be an a-hole to others OK ??

Cotterik
06-01-2004, 02:50 PM
Good work mate! You have some talent there... keep trying an learning and you can achieve great things with those talents. Keep it up! :)

Matra et Alpine
06-01-2004, 02:53 PM
Good work mate! You have some talent there... keep trying an learning and you can achieve great things with those talents. Keep it up! :)
as a fellow Brit, I can spot insincere sarcasm a mile off :)
Maybe not THAT supportive and gushing enthusiasm.
Or are you just hoping that tomorrow a millionaire will come in and give you a DB9 for being a nice guy ??
:)

SilverG35SportC
06-01-2004, 02:57 PM
I thought it was pretty good. Nice one! :)

GT500
06-01-2004, 03:45 PM
Nice man! Give it a more proportional look in yoru next draft so the real shape emerges. Oh yea, and keep the huge rims for the looks. I think the front lights coudl be bigger too as they look a little smaller on your drawing then they should be imo, but great, keep it up!

Cotterik
06-01-2004, 03:48 PM
as a fellow Brit, I can spot insincere sarcasm a mile off :)
Maybe not THAT supportive and gushing enthusiasm.
Or are you just hoping that tomorrow a millionaire will come in and give you a DB9 for being a nice guy ??

haha!, no matra, i just like to see new designers coming in, because it may be hard to believe, but there is a BIG decrease in young designers these days, and that cant be a good thing for manufacturers in the future. There is always hope for the DB9 ;) Ok maybe the drawing isnt brilliant but its a start, uve gotta begin somewhere :rolleyes:

but i dont get it, Jimbo gets bad comments for being pesimistic, but i get bad comments for trying to deliver some appreciation?

DodgeNitroBIRM
06-01-2004, 04:09 PM
Not bad, bubba. It's a good start, you just need to learn perspective. All of your lines should flow to an invisible point on or off the page. Where it is depends on the size of the picture. Even I had to start somewhere, and this is evident.

Coventrysucks
06-01-2004, 06:09 PM
Handy pro tip -

Rather than trying to draw in perspective, and not getting it right, try to find a picture of a car in a similar "pose" to what you want and use that as an underlay for your sketch.

foto_choppa
06-01-2004, 09:38 PM
man, i cant draw if my life depened on it :D
that is nice but if i can say something, the lights look abit like a 350z- a relativly cheap jap car-on a ferrari? :)

SPHFerrari
06-02-2004, 03:38 PM
thanx some of u for ur suggestions and constructive criticizm. i jus realized some1 annonomously took away a rep point for this!!! is that realy nessecary. im not gonna say who i think it was cuz im not an a$$ but u no hoo u were. can someone just give me one rep point to make up for this persons lack of maturity. do i realy deserve to lose a rep point for a poor drawing? if someone is nice enough to give me a rep i suggest u post that u did so not every1 gives one thinking no1 else has. thanx

bk4uyeah
06-02-2004, 04:10 PM
thanx some of u for ur suggestions and constructive criticizm. i jus realized some1 annonomously took away a rep point for this!!! is that realy nessecary. im not gonna say who i think it was cuz im not an a$$ but u no hoo u were. can someone just give me one rep point to make up for this persons lack of maturity. do i realy deserve to lose a rep point for a poor drawing? if someone is nice enough to give me a rep i suggest u post that u did so not every1 gives one thinking no1 else has. thanx

that is right, i'll give you one back

SPHFerrari
06-02-2004, 04:46 PM
thanx

bimmer546
06-02-2004, 06:27 PM
dont waste your time. give it up now if you arent under age 10. i love drawing cars and do it all of the time and i can honestly say i can do better than that with my left hand ( i am right handed). sry to be so blunt but that isnt something to show off.

bimmer546
06-02-2004, 06:31 PM
hes 15 so its ok? no its not. dont lower your standards taht much. i am 15 and i feel that my work is far better than his....bk4uyeah is gonna post some of my drawings soon so check it out later....

bimmer546
06-02-2004, 06:52 PM
thank you

mawi427
06-02-2004, 07:11 PM
hey man nice pic jus lil proportional stuff off. all in all good stuff tho i like ur design. i try n fool around with a thing or two in drawin myself. keep up the nice stuff.

Matra et Alpine
06-03-2004, 01:05 AM
dont waste your time. give it up now if you arent under age 10. i love drawing cars and do it all of the time and i can honestly say i can do better than that with my left hand ( i am right handed). sry to be so blunt but that isnt something to show off.
hey bimmer, no need to diss the guy.

At least he has ambition, is trying and is willing to post it for assistance and advice.

Any DECENT person should treast it with some respect.
Be CONstructive or shut-up is my best advice to anyone wanting to comment on another persons work.

It's SOOO easy to be negative, it's hard to know a skill well enough to be helpful. You need to broaden your mind and find the number of people in any industry who are NOT 'gifted' who do mediocre in one aspect and yet are among the BEST in their craft. You're the kind of guy who'd have told Einstein to be a plumber coz he wasn't any good at maths !! Please take it somewhere else.

UK CARS
06-03-2004, 12:39 PM
sorry sph ferrari....i got it in my head that you were like 20..sorry :o
thats good for your age...you will improve a lot...so keep on trying and keep drawing!