PDA

View Full Version : For CoTTerik only

360_challenge
06-03-2004, 08:41 AM
Hey, i couldnt post pics in a pm so im just posting them here
(for anyone other than cotterik,i just got hold of a camera and i was quickly taking it out for a lil test)
So rik,i went to the murc and originally i was guna go on foot but my mum was passing there to go shoppin so asked if i wanted a lift, we got there and there was a car behind us so i cudnt take a great shot from a wound down window,i took two in the end coz the idiot behind us was beeping frantically,anyway, not great pics (taken frm a moving car), but was just a little test,
thanks for ur help on stuff
Pep :D btw i cudnt get out and move the bin...

Cotterik
06-03-2004, 08:54 AM
Wow!! that is one nice Murc :eek: Did you know it was there or did you just pass it? good to see the camera is workin good, ready to take to the motor show then? Just one thing, i thought your sister didnt have the connector cable, how did you transfer it to your pc?

EDIT: Wait i just read the PM you sent me.. i understand now, you found all the parts :) What day are you visiting the Motor Show then? If you have a small memory card ( e.g 16mb ) I would advise you to purchase maybe a 64mb or a 128mb if you have any spare change. Nice on pep, im always here to help :)

UK CARS
06-03-2004, 08:58 AM
yeah nice pic...shame about the bin..( i put my brother in one of those wheeley bins yestaday, and pushed him down a hill :D )..hey with cotterick been to the show me you and mustang123 will have some awsome pics :)

360_challenge
06-03-2004, 08:58 AM
Wow!! that is one nice Murc :eek: Did you know it was there or did you just pass it? good to see the camera is workin good, ready to take to the motor show then? Just one thing, i thought your sister didnt have the connector cable, how did you transfer it to your pc?

i sent u a pm about the cable thing, and i knew the murc was there. whenever i come home from skl and hada crappy day, i just pass it and everythings alll good again :D :p ,theres a 360 around the corner too and a 456, and 360 spider, trust me rik theres a realllly rich area round the corner

( note: i say round the corner,im no way near rich or anything like those super rich people:()

But hopefully i can get pics of all the cars i claim about, and i should take it to birmingham if i go :D

Cotterik
06-03-2004, 09:00 AM
yeah nice pic...shame about the bin..( i put my brother in one of those wheeley bins yestaday, and pushed him down a hill :D )..hey with cotterick been to the show me you and mustang123 will have some awsome pics :)

Oh yea, that will be one AWESOME collection :D Mustang is there while we speak ( god i wish i was there again ) hopefully takin pics of the cars i missed.
We should have around 1000 pics by the end :eek:

360_challenge
06-03-2004, 09:01 AM
..i put my brother in one of those wheeley bins yestaday, and pushed him down a hill :D ...
That is something i have yet to try and oh how i wish to try..:D:D :p

Cotterik
06-03-2004, 09:02 AM
i sent u a pm about the cable thing, and i knew the murc was there. whenever i come home from skl and hada crappy day, i just pass it and everythings alll good again :D :p ,theres a 360 around the corner too and a 456, and 360 spider, trust me rik theres a realllly rich area round the corner

( note: i say round the corner,im no way near rich or anything like those super rich people:()

But hopefully i can get pics of all the cars i claim about, and i should take it to birmingham if i go :D

yea, i edited my post.

Sounds liek a bit of a gold stash round there Pep :cool:
You should hitch a ride sometime or offer to wash their cars ( we cant have dirty Ferrari's now can we ) I bet they'd pay you a hefty sum :D

I could do with seeing a few Ferrari's right now to be honest :rolleyes:

EDIT: Hey Pep, here's my email address for the future if you want to send me any pics: [email protected]

Do u have msn messenger?

360_challenge
06-03-2004, 09:09 AM
yea, i edited my post.

Sounds liek a bit of a gold stash round there Pep :cool:
You should hitch a ride sometime or offer to wash their cars ( we cant have dirty Ferrari's now can we ) I bet they'd pay you a hefty sum :D

I could do with seeing a few Ferrari's right now to be honest :rolleyes:

EDIT: Hey Pep, here's my email address for the future if you want to send me any pics: [email protected]

Do u have msn messenger?

gold stash indeed, gotta love london for it though. its crossed my mind to go wash them but i can imagine them,,maybe its stereotyping but they would be like
"oh u lower class scum be away with yee and i forbid you to get anywher near my car"
maybe thts just me though..
i will try to snap a couple of good pics, if i can and they are there , i wil lsend u a list to ur hotmail of the cars i got in my area :D

Cotterik
06-03-2004, 09:14 AM
gold stash indeed, gotta love london for it though. its crossed my mind to go wash them but i can imagine them,,maybe its stereotyping but they would be like
"oh u lower class scum be away with yee and i forbid you to get anywher near my car"
maybe thts just me though..
i will try to snap a couple of good pics, if i can and they are there , i wil lsend u a list to ur hotmail of the cars i got in my area :D

HEHEH " Keep thy grubby hands away from ones Ferrari "

Yepo sounds good :)

UK CARS
06-03-2004, 09:21 AM
Does anyone know if Suka's going to the NEC?

360_challenge
06-03-2004, 12:29 PM
i duno,did he mention something of it in another thread? i think he might have.

bk4uyeah
06-03-2004, 12:53 PM
nice pics, but like UK Cars said, pity about the bin/driver behind you

ZerK
06-03-2004, 12:58 PM
Does anyone know if Suka's going to the NEC?

Yeah, he's going with a mate of his. He told me over MSN.

lucky bugger...

UK CARS
06-03-2004, 12:59 PM
Yeah, he's going with a mate of his. He told me over MSN.

lucky bugger...

zerk mate,,, go...!!! theres still time come on catch the train saturday!

360_challenge
06-03-2004, 01:50 PM
nice pics, but like UK Cars said, pity about the bin/driver behind you

dont worry, theres plenty of tiem to pop over there on foot and get some good pics, but i need to be quick before the owner coems out and gets his shot gun....

SilverG35SportC
06-03-2004, 02:58 PM
You shold go and then meet up so u can devide and conquer..or just chill.. :D :cool: