PDA

View Full Version : Damaged Enzo image

UK CARS
06-03-2004, 12:11 PM
can anyone fix this for me....someones whos good with airbrushing, it might need brightening up..contrast etc....( from magazine ) its just that i need a new scanner this ones crap....or if anyones got his image already off the net. :) plz post it, ;) im sure werty will want the finished one.

Oh and their wont be anymore silly, immature, wierd behavior from me...again i dont know what i was thinking :confused:
so expect some better quality posting again! :)

johnnynumfiv
06-03-2004, 12:26 PM
What do you exactly want done to it? I got it in photoshop right now and got all the lighting and stuff done but what do you want done with the airbrush?

ZerK
06-03-2004, 12:26 PM
Short of airbrushing the whole image (which I am not gonna do!) I don't know of any method to completely do it up. I've resized the image and adjusted the levels, and it looks better than before, but nowhere near perfect.

EDIT: I just thought... try scanning it into your PC again, at a smaller size. If your comp is enlarging the pic as well as scanning, that will do image quality no good at all.

werty
06-03-2004, 03:37 PM
i kinda like it with the fuzzy lines through it UK Cars, when you scan it make sure its very flat also

@wall
06-03-2004, 05:10 PM
can anyone fix this for me....someones whos good with airbrushing, it might need brightening up..contrast etc....( from magazine ) its just that i need a new scanner this ones crap....or if anyones got his image already off the net. :) plz post it, ;) im sure werty will want the finished one.

Oh and their wont be anymore silly, immature, wierd behavior from me...again i dont know what i was thinking :confused:
so expect some better quality posting again! :)

no more eating paper? :p

werty
06-03-2004, 05:35 PM
one more thing, what magazine did you get that pic from? I want it :D

UK CARS
06-04-2004, 06:26 AM
one more thing, what magazine did you get that pic from? I want it :D

werty..i got it from a ferrari enzo magazine that came free with autocar time ago.....the magazine has images nobody in the world has seen before, not even you :p ......hundreds of pics of it on the production line, in peices the sketches of ideas (omg what thr enzo could have looked like! :eek: ) then testing with micheal schumacher..around the ferrari circuit, the mag has loads of history (general ferrari, and the legend himself enzo ferrari)....its a great book/mag!...i would send you one but i have only one copy, and its in peices ( stupid little sisters with scissors :( )