PDA

View Full Version : I colored my Enzo

bk4uyeah
06-03-2004, 03:45 PM
I colored my Enzo

werty
06-03-2004, 03:58 PM
hmmmm, if i'm giving constrcutive criticism, i'd say you need a darker color of red, almost looks pink right now

MrVette83
06-03-2004, 04:00 PM
Well, give constructive criticism if you want werty :D But I shall give praise. Great job man, wish i could draw 1/10th as well as you.

SilverG35SportC
06-03-2004, 04:41 PM
Yeah thats excellent. You should be very proud because if an Enzo were to be put onto paper, that would be exactly it. The proportions, shading, wheels everything is extrodinarily well done :eek: . How long did it take you? Do you have anymore sketches?..... :rolleyes:

Sweeney921
06-03-2004, 05:17 PM
its a GREAT drawing and all, but i do have one criticism. in the front, it's got great proportions, but steadily the body gets lower and lower than it should be. still a way better drwaing than i could ever draw, though

mawi427
06-03-2004, 05:27 PM
its a GREAT drawing and all, but i do have one criticism. in the front, it's got great proportions, but steadily the body gets lower and lower than it should be. still a way better drwaing than i could ever draw, though
that is so that the car seems like it is jumping out at u more and to accentuate the nose of the car more

werty
06-03-2004, 05:33 PM
Well, give constructive criticism if you want werty :D But I shall give praise. Great job man, wish i could draw 1/10th as well as you.

he did ask for some constructive criticism so i delivered, i already gave praise for the black and white pic

GT500
06-04-2004, 12:06 AM
I must agree with werty. Great progress, but that red is making me a bit dizzy if you know what I mean? Quite a magnificent piece, all of the rest criticism can be found in your other topic, I see your haven't fixed anything, but since you had already shaded, it had defeated my hopes of seeing the back rim fixed. But dont' worry about it! Hang this up on your wall! It deserves it! It's a wonderful picture with much potential. When you start your next drawing, look at this one, analyze your mistakes, and start fixing your errors. Bravo!
May I ask what type of pencils you are using? :)

bk4uyeah
06-04-2004, 05:17 AM
I just colored it in photoshop, i still have the original

mawi427
06-04-2004, 02:25 PM
I must agree with werty. Great progress, but that red is making me a bit dizzy if you know what I mean? Quite a magnificent piece, all of the rest criticism can be found in your other topic, I see your haven't fixed anything, but since you had already shaded, it had defeated my hopes of seeing the back rim fixed. But dont' worry about it! Hang this up on your wall! It deserves it! It's a wonderful picture with much potential. When you start your next drawing, look at this one, analyze your mistakes, and start fixing your errors. Bravo!
May I ask what type of pencils you are using? :)
heh...ordinary mechanical pencils

foto_choppa
06-04-2004, 07:43 PM
BEA utiful :D

GT500
06-04-2004, 10:08 PM
heh...ordinary mechanical pencils

don't feel alone. :o