PDA

View Full Version : Grand Prix du Canada next weekend!

r1ckst4
06-04-2004, 09:24 PM
:D Yes... gentlemen...the race is on its way... the F1 Grand Prix in Montreal!
I cant wait for it!
Post in ur prediction on the race... who will be in the winner? will it be the man M.Schumacher (again :mad: )? can the Mclaren drivers even pass the finish line?
Wot bout the Williams drivers? can they win the race? would it be neccesary for Juan Pablo Montoya to repeat his "accident" to M. Schumacher just to get him out of the way? heh.. :D
Have ur say!

henk4
06-04-2004, 09:38 PM
It will take place during a time when I will be sound asleep and I have intention to change that habit. I guess somebody will win the race.

fpv_gtho
06-05-2004, 01:23 AM
im expecting a bit more conflict between Webber and Schumacher, Schuey seemed a bit disturbed with what Webber done in Germany and Webber didnt see what the fuss was about :p

Homem de Gelo
06-05-2004, 10:27 AM
Ferrari and BAR should dominate the weekend, because they seem to be the teams with the most powerful engines, which counts a lot. Renault might do fine, but their weak engine should make things harder for them. As for Williams, they probably won't be fighting for a podium.

henk4
06-05-2004, 10:56 PM
why did you change to "Iceman" do you like Kimi?

Homem de Gelo
06-06-2004, 07:25 AM
Sure.
After I recovered from Senna's death, I became a McLaren fan, cheering for them to win, regardless of where the Brazilian drivers were. Since Kimi joined McLaren, I became quite a fan of him. And he is a cool guy, the best of the young guns, IMO.

NAZCA C2
06-06-2004, 12:30 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Shumacher will win the Canadian GP. Barichello will probably be second and Button third.

Humz
06-06-2004, 01:42 PM
I think that Shumie deserves every single race dat he's won,da guyz got brainz and raw talent!!!
Montoya loves 2 cause troble and right now Shumie is a huge obsticle 4 him,he'll do NETING to win!!!
Hope itz a good,enjoyable and clean race n may da best man win! :)

Cotterik
06-06-2004, 01:51 PM
Well, as always I will be chearing on Ralf Schumacher and Jenson Button. I sincerely hope that Ferrari are out of the picture for sheer entertainment, the European GP was among one of the most boring I have seen since this time last year, it was all dominated by Schumacher frm start to finish. I hope Button can pull out his first win, and maybe with Frank Williams announcing to the press that he urges the Ferrari team to let their drivers race among each other, their race strategy might allow for Barrichello to be in with a shot. I also hope Kimi is right up there with the new MP4-19B, its looking good so far, he deserves far more than he is getting.

Coventrysucks
06-06-2004, 02:06 PM
Oooooooooo!!!!

I can't wait to watch another gripping few hours of M. Schumacher leading from start to finish!!!!
Both McLarens will be exiting in a cloud of smoke half way through (DC will start from the back of the grid after repalcing an engine before qualifying)!!!!
One of the Williams cars will crash into someone/thing!!!!
BAR will get a podium!!!!!
I don't really care!!!!

Its not like F1 is predictable or anything.(!!!!!)

I believe there might be some other sort of ammature racing event in France that weekend, something about Lemons was it?

Coventrysucks
06-06-2004, 02:12 PM
I also hope Kimi is right up there with the new MP4-19B, its looking good so far, he deserves far more than he is getting.

No MP4/19B untill Hockenheim (probably)
And, rather unfortunately, the new chassis doesn't help, because the engine is still Sh*t

some stuff
Nice to see that the English language lives on strong...