PDA

View Full Version : Website Creation

SPHFerrari
06-07-2004, 03:27 PM
im workin on my website and want to post my car pics. i cannot however figure out an easy way to create thumbnails without goin thu each pic 2 times and reducing the size of 1. does any1 have dreamweaver? can u help me with this?

Mustang
06-07-2004, 03:33 PM
i dont know mate i would love to make my own site but i wouldnt know where to start at the moment. i will be more knowledgeable when i get to college doing Computing and IT :)

Matra et Alpine
06-07-2004, 04:37 PM
im workin on my website and want to post my car pics. i cannot however figure out an easy way to create thumbnails without goin thu each pic 2 times and reducing the size of 1. does any1 have dreamweaver? can u help me with this?
There are lots of freeware thumbnail producers around.
Do a google search, if you can't find one (!) then PM me and I'll get you one.

Gnafu the Great
06-07-2004, 05:13 PM
Just put width="[the thumbnail width]" and height="[the thumbnail height]" in the IMG tag and it'll resize the full image. Only problem is that they still hafta wait for the full image to load just to see a thumbnail :o. I would recommend just resizing them in MS Paint, since quality doesn't matter as much on thumbnails.

EDIT: As for programs that do it automatically, http://www.snapfiles.com/ has lots of freeware and shareware programs and most likely has something that'll do what you need it to do ;).