PDA

View Full Version : Forgot My Password

johhnynumfiv2
06-07-2004, 05:04 PM
Hey, its johnnynumfiv, i wiped my internet presets by accident, and it took out all preset passwords. i haven't had to log in in a while and i forgot it. Please help.

Wouter Melissen
06-08-2004, 01:20 AM
You can have the password mailed to you from the login page, just submit the mail-address you entered when you created the account.

johhnynumfiv2
06-08-2004, 03:53 AM
I tried that, it said that the server didn't recognize my email, then I tried to email you, and it said it was not a valid email.

drakkie
06-08-2004, 04:27 AM
it has to be the e-mail adress you entered when you registered for the site.I had the same problem , so.....

johnnynumfiv2
06-12-2004, 07:16 PM
I had to make another account because the backup that i made was messed up, so i have put my email addy in the forgot my password thing, and have got nothing. Can someone give me my password please? Matra, please PM me so i can prove this is me.

Matra et Alpine
06-13-2004, 04:02 AM
I had to make another account because the backup that i made was messed up, so i have put my email addy in the forgot my password thing, and have got nothing. Can someone give me my password please? Matra, please PM me so i can prove this is me.
I had already when you first raised it.
Your e-mail is 'close' to the one you're using here but not quite the same.
I thought my original hint would have directed you to the correct email address - that being a more secure way than just mailing you and letting you in. After all NO PROOF in what you've posted so far that you are who you say you are :)
Talk to me on messenger, so I can verify some details and we can clear it up.