PDA

View Full Version : thread/post question

TheNothing
06-10-2004, 10:43 AM
i'm new to this site and i've notice i can start a thread in some forums but not others. do i have to have a certain amounts of posts b4 i can start threads? or am i missing something all together? :)

DarkPhenix
06-10-2004, 10:49 AM
:confused: :confused:

You can start a thread in any forum (less the moderatos forum's)... (i think)

TheNothing
06-10-2004, 11:10 AM
its not letting me start threads in Matt's Hi-Res Hide-Out, is that a mod forum?

edit: there is a file size limit on pics posted?

stratos
06-10-2004, 11:22 AM
its not letting me start threads in Matt's Hi-Res Hide-Out, is that a mod forum?

no ... Matt's Hi-Res Hide-Out is not a mod forum :confused: :confused: ... ask matt or any other moderator ....

drakkie
06-10-2004, 12:09 PM
edit: there is a file size limit on pics posted?

i believe there is , yes.I just dont now how much

Matt
06-10-2004, 12:25 PM
The Hide-Out is locked down so only myself and other mods can create threads.

File limit:

Pictures - 488k
Videos - 2MB

werty
06-10-2004, 06:30 PM
and anyways you can't make a thread in a thread until you are a mod, for now just post what you want in a new thread or in a different thread, just like you've done with this thread :)

Welcome to UCP :) (that stands for Ultimatecarpage, in case you were wondering) :)

TheNothing
06-11-2004, 09:41 AM
and anyways you can't make a thread in a thread until you are a mod, for now just post what you want in a new thread or in a different thread, just like you've done with this thread :)

Welcome to UCP :) (that stands for Ultimatecarpage, in case you were wondering) :)