PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR....worth it??

slowjoe24
10-24-2014, 11:53 AM
Cars and Coffee Talk: 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR has been Unleashed! (http://carsandcoffeetalk.blogspot.com/2014/10/2015-range-rover-sport-svr-has-been.html)

Please enjoy my latest article about the 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR and let me know your thoughts??

Ferrer
10-24-2014, 12:23 PM
I don't understand sports SUVs.

Except perhaps the AMG Gelanderwagen.

slowjoe24
10-24-2014, 12:25 PM
I bet its a popular ride with Celebrities with kids!!!

Kitdy
10-24-2014, 01:18 PM
I don't understand sports SUVs.

Except perhaps the AMG Gelanderwagen.

The Cayenne Turbo is also pretty funny.

The G-Class, from experience, is absolutely awesome. Everything about it is amazing. Drive it today!

I really wish I had more opportunity to have driven customer cars on the roads than I did. Also, right after I left, they replaced my R with a shiny new 2015 ML Bluetec. Sad face.

Ferrer
10-24-2014, 01:52 PM
Me no likey the Cayenne.

The Geländerwagen gets the pass because it's so silly it almost makes sense.

It also has a sense of purpose, like it may actually be able to do things properly. I probably still wouldn't get one though.

Kitdy
10-24-2014, 01:57 PM
Me no likey the Cayenne.

The Geländerwagen gets the pass because it's so silly it almost makes sense.

It also has a sense of purpose, like it may actually be able to do things properly. I probably still wouldn't get one though.

If you ever became a mogul, why not have a G63, for what the kids call the "lulz"?

Ferrer
10-24-2014, 02:03 PM
For the lulz I'd get a Dacia Logan.

Kitdy
10-24-2014, 02:06 PM
You'd be the talk of Barcelonian high life.

Ferrer
10-24-2014, 02:11 PM
I certainly would.

What would be the choice in Toronto?

Rasmus
10-24-2014, 02:33 PM
Sport SUVs are for those people who are stuck in regular SUVs, found some money, and decided to have a little bit more fun on their daily, single person commute.

I like them for the same reason I liked the T5R wagon in BTCC; they don't make sense, so they make perfect sense.

Also, I like the look of the new Range Rovers. I wouldn't buy one, but I like them.

Kitdy
10-24-2014, 05:13 PM
I certainly would.

What would be the choice in Toronto?

How about pulling up to the Shangri-La hotel wearing a Kiton suit and Patek, and then throwing the valet the keys to this:

http://www.stationwagonforums.com/forums/gallery/files/1/1996_buick_roadmaster_estate_collector_edition1.jp g

A Roadmaster Donk. That would raise the eyebrows of both the Bay Street (our Wall Street)/old money crowd and people like Drake and deadmaufive.

If you want to go with current non-modified cars, about as low as you could go would be a Nissan Micra or Hyundai Accent.

slowjoe24
10-27-2014, 07:07 AM
Sport SUVs are for those people who are stuck in regular SUVs, found some money, and decided to have a little bit more fun on their daily, single person commute.

I like them for the same reason I liked the T5R wagon in BTCC; they don't make sense, so they make perfect sense.

Also, I like the look of the new Range Rovers. I wouldn't buy one, but I like them.

Good point!!! The Range Rover styling is nice!