PDA

View Full Version : dont look here!!!!

foto_choppa
06-12-2004, 06:04 AM
hahaha tricked ya!Sorry but im sooooooo bored and i need something to chop, it is about 1am and the only thing on is james bond goldensumthing on channel 2 so im bored out of hell so could you please post somee pics for me to chop pleeeeeeeeese! :D

deffenbaugh03
06-12-2004, 06:12 AM
Well if you want to do me a favor i dont have photoshop or anything like that and i've always wanted this car in a different color. Change the color to black and post it then do whatever you want to it. I dont know if that bad glare will mess you up. get rid of it if possible. Thank you i would give you rep points but i cant.

challenger
06-12-2004, 06:13 AM
here are some, take your time on your chops and look around for stuff to put on them.

you know there are tones of pics on ucp you should try looking for some yourself.

foto_choppa
06-12-2004, 06:21 AM
first ill do deff's chop quiqly then the evo :D

foto_choppa
06-12-2004, 06:33 AM
there we go deff, too much glare tho :D cant get too much blacker!is that a tomykaira by any chance? i only seen them in gt :D

ZerK
06-12-2004, 06:59 AM
there we go deff, too much glare tho :D cant get too much blacker!is that a tomykaira by any chance? i only seen them in gt :D

Tommykaira ZZII I think :)

VtecMini
06-12-2004, 07:51 AM
Chop this, it's my project car.

When it's done, it's gonna be my track car, with a 1.3 metro turbo engine in it.

So I'd like to see it chopped with a racing car feel in mind, but obviously I'll leave it down to your artistic discression.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease chop my Mini!

cuntukimushroom
06-12-2004, 01:50 PM
im bored too im gonna give out some pics

UK CARS
06-12-2004, 01:59 PM

When it's done, it's gonna be my track car, with a 1.3 metro turbo engine in it.

So I'd like to see it chopped with a racing car feel in mind, but obviously I'll leave it down to your artistic discression.

woa nice mini, what cc has it got now? and how much did it cost? What else you doing to it rollcage, bucket seats? Does it need any work to it? new gearbox? new anything...please tell me im very experienced with mini's ... :)

foto_choppa
06-12-2004, 04:42 PM

ok, whos jag is that tho? :D

foto_choppa
06-12-2004, 05:35 PM
sorry it took so long my comp crapped out twice so i started again twice but here it is just basic and dodgy mods :D my parts at that angle wernt big enuf so i resized the pic :D

VtecMini
06-13-2004, 05:18 AM
woa nice mini, what cc has it got now? and how much did it cost? What else you doing to it rollcage, bucket seats? Does it need any work to it? new gearbox? new anything...please tell me im very experienced with mini's ... :)

It cost next to nothing cos it had no MOT due to rotten sills, It's currently a 1000cc. There's a pretty good chance it'll have a roll cage for track days, haven't decided about the seats yet. The project target is fun on a budget, so I may just leave the standard one in. The other three are coming out for weight saving. Most of the shiny chrome bits are coming off. I'm contemplating a fibre glass flip front, but haven't decided yet.

Nice stuff foto_choppa, I'm definately feeling the carbon bonnet.

deffenbaugh03
06-13-2004, 05:37 AM

Thank you foto choppa. Yea ive pretty much only seen them in GT3, which sucks because i think it is the most awesome japanese car ever. No one ever has any pics of the Tommy Kiara ZZII or even the stock ASL RS02.

SIMPLETON
06-13-2004, 06:35 AM
Could you make this Corvette red.I saw this at anauto show/ auction yesterday .woops forgot the pic

challenger
06-13-2004, 07:08 AM
here u r . i cud hav made it look more realistic but it still looks fine

Falcon500
06-13-2004, 07:42 AM
Well have a go at a BAGT...no rice please trygo for tasteful other then that its fairly free range...and for something slighty diffrent a ute version...enjoy...

foto_choppa
06-13-2004, 06:25 PM
o i will. :D

Falcon500
06-13-2004, 06:32 PM
o i will. :D
oh i almost dread to think.... :) :rolleyes: :D

foto_choppa
06-14-2004, 01:55 AM
oh i almost dread to think.... :) :rolleyes: :D
i hope you like bright green :D -im taking my time :D

Falcon500
06-14-2004, 02:30 AM
i hope you like bright green :D -im taking my time :D
Well you aint really going to shock me with that colour...they have 2 bright greens acid yellow and some other kindof name that soundsliek afruit.....